Welcome To The W-Another New Ep in UK

Monday 29th January 2018 - Hit it, Toofus!:

did u get it Retal4

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1nKKUhCRKHJe9emQUHNBdyzjSxIdDL3m1
drive.google.com/open?id=1lmcWDYDBZNKcRsJ7kS6uCoOCkor9vfAN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It probably didn't even air yet.

Just realised I missed midseason finale, fuck.

i think its later today or later tonight:)

What is this cartoon. I just opened this thread because it looks interesting.

Please bear in mind that I don't get home from work until about 3 hours after the new episodes have finished airing.
I haven't even had any dinner yet!

oh shit for reals?

The Wayne is LEWD

Season 1 already fully aired in Germany

oh ok just send the link for the new ep on here when u get a chance

Okay then:

Welcome to the Wayne - 11 - Hit it, Toofus!

drive.google.com/open?id=1nKKUhCRKHJe9emQUHNBdyzjSxIdDL3m1

Also re-uploaded the previous episode as mediafire is being crap and I can't be bothered to deal with that right now:

Welcome to the Wayne - 10 - Its the Mid-Season Finale

drive.google.com/open?id=1lmcWDYDBZNKcRsJ7kS6uCoOCkor9vfAN

Welcome to the Wayne a Upscale Hotel with mysteries and crazy things happening and a trio of kids looking to solve said mysteries.

Also Carl and Master Shake show up form time to time. Different Characters but not that far.

based

thanks

cant wait for tomorrows too

Lucky them.

retal4.

How about the whole season of The New Adventures of Nanoboy for Amazon Prime UK?

Thank you so much! Been waiting for more of this show for months now so I really appreciate what you're doing.

>haven’t seen the show in 4 months
>instantly start singing as soon as the theme comes on
it’s a good feel

>I’ve been a fan since the digital shorts
that meta
Also holy shit am I hearing this right, did they get fucking Joel Hodgson to be the bunny?

Yeah and Err the Mooninite...which isn't really that surprising.

Yeah, this show almost seems conceived around the premise of an ATHF reunion.
They must have had to go out of their way to get Joel though, guy's never lived in NYC

I enjoyed both of these episodes as usual. Both showed the comedy really settling into its groove and hitting the mark consistently and the amount of imagination is as boundless as ever.
I especially liked the second ep as it was a little more subdued and low-key for this show, which was a necessary breather after the mid-season finale and led to some nice development. This show is like the anti-SU, it's almost constant plot (shit got real VERY quickly) and rarely has time to do smaller character stories, and this still didn't stop anything in its tracks but was less big and frenetic. I will never understand why the lorefags who complain about "townie eps" and such didn't gravitate to this show.
Bonus points for:
>fucking Joel
>pacing being tight but easy to follow in both episodes
>Alfred Molina finally appearing and being a very believable dad to Ansi
>Rufus Wainwright pun
>Saraline getting good focus and not being sidelined by Olly who is probably easier to write for
>finally getting a name for the Spy, "Mrs. Spite" (love it)
>Andrei having a canon mommy kink thing for Mrs. Timbers

How embarrassing.

The animation and artstyle looks like shit so I'm just going to assume this is just more calarts trash

This will inspire no edits.
And I say that in sincerity as this fandom is like 12 people

>Judging a book by its cover

Yeah, it feels awful that this show has one thread every two weeks or so.
It's comfy and the writing makes up for the average style.

The artstyle must be missing some certain mass appeal, even though I've gotten used to it and like it fine now.
If it looked more like, say, Over the Garden Wall it'd be lorefags' favorite show

Wonderful.

CalArtsy yes but it's also funny and has better world building than Gravity Falls or Steven Universe

Kickass. Thanks for bringing me (and everyone else) this good shit, user.

Thanks for uploading these for us!