Sup Forums BTFO BY BUZZFEED

Just look at these brave warriors of tolerance respond to Trump's victory.
youtube.com/watch?v=OV4LuhnPf2A&sns=em

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3ej5oh/lately_ive_24f_been_feeling_like_my_boyfriend_27m/
buzzfeed.com/rachelwmiller/times-its-definitely-ok-to-dtmfa?utm_term=.va07wJedo#.tfa4jB6b1
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Buzzfeed

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

>Buzzfeed

Fucking zombies

This is something I would talk to a child about. This language, these platitudes, they stop having meaning after a person reaches 12 years old and realizes the world is unfair. How the fuck are these real adults?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Holy shit this.

>you realize millennial are 12 years olds who do not understand the constitution,the electoral college,and need emotional support for everything

>we wont stop hugging
>your emotions are valid

Holy fuck these people act like they are in a support group in an asylum. Grow the fuck up and face the fact that we got the better deal in this election

bros.. calm down lol
I was being sarcastic, they're worthless degenerates. I just thought you'd enjoy the utter ridiculousness of the defeated enemy, you've earned it.

>buzzcucks

all this love for cheeto elvis round here lately has had me literally shaking :3
thanks for posting that vid user, made me feel heaps better

i actually had sex with the girl in op LOL

I'm sorry

>Dyed Hair

Every fucking time. I can no longer take any woman with brightly coloured hair serioisly, it's like a badge identifying them as batshit insane.

What is Patton Oswalt doing lately?

Seeing Buzzfeed being BTFO is so delicious.

>Buttfuzz

sure it was her, user?

We don't need these women.

We have much better women.

>aposmatic hair color
>nose rings
>gay
>riddled with t. Gondi
Every fucking time. It's like none of them remember 08 when the right reacted this way to Obama and they called them ridiculous.

We have the best Women, Don't we folks?

>nothing but platitudes
well this was unflinchingly banal

Just take a look at all of these people, look at how they look.
Where were you when the SJWs got finally destroyed?

Yuck buzzfeed, I know you hate Trump and all but throwing a turd at the screen at 0:24 is going too far.

So what should our tactic be for trolling libcucks? I mean, besides the typical ways.

I think we should focus our efforts on making them shit their pants about MUH ABORTION and MUH GAY RIGHTS

Make sure to spam Mike "LGBTQ BBQ" Pence nickname memes too. They're *literally shaking* over him now.

>Liberals are so pathetic they need to be told lies by strangers just to not kill themselves
Hoo-wee

they all look like freaks

This whole: "people around the world are rooting for you" belief is delusional.

Strangers don't know them. Its impossible for anyone to care about someone they know in practice.

>black woman is making fun of them in the video

Anybody else notice this? Was she diversity recruited against her will?

What's the point in making America great if you're still going to have those so called Americans there?

Gas them all america.

They've created such a nice narrative. It must be really fucking easy to create or take an opinion from a world where everything is painted black or white, good or evil.

The narrative where the democrats are the good guys, and republicans racist and evil, must make reality a much more easy pill to swallow for these tolerant people.
Giving up your reasoning and critical analysis of anything in life, must make the life of these people really coast along brilliantly.

Shame that reality isn't as constrast as they so easily indoctrinate themselves to believe it to be.

Probably stuffing his fat little face with pastries while crying over his dead cunt wife.

meme magic to break the San Andreas Fault and drown the bluest part of the country when?

>buzzfeed

Why do they all look like utter shit?

What's with the retarded highlights?

Why can't they look just proper?

I said it once, I'll say it again.

Gays have literally nothing to be afraid of

Women have literally nothing to be afraid of

Landwhales have literally nothing to be afraid of except the diabeetus they're going to inflict onto themselves

Niggers have literally nothing to be afraid of

Spics so long as they're legal have literally nothing to be afraid of

Islam is cancer and needs to be purged

Fuck Cuckfeed so hard

Someone needs to do a moonman response to this

>Trump
>campaign
Trump barely did anything. The news media did all the work for him.

Their bitter tears sustain me.

WOW the girl in the intro literally has the same expression as a dumbass dog.

BOO HOO dah woman lost and she should've won just because she's a woman. /ironic sexism

>Nothing is accomplished by giving up.
kys

The blonde chick sounds like she's choking on a dick while on heroin. wtf is that speech impediment?

>puppies
kys

Why the actual fuck do people watch buzzfeed..? It's like grabbing your coworkers at an office job and recording them. Who gives a fuck?

Haaaa. Source?

because they are millenial lefties, they are mental invalids..

[spoiler]Buzzfeed[/spoiler]

Islam is as much of a cancer as Christianity. Unless you want to purge most religions, you're a fucking hypocrite

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3ej5oh/lately_ive_24f_been_feeling_like_my_boyfriend_27m/

a GOOD man!
with a GOOD-AWESOME heart!

or
buzzfeed.com/rachelwmiller/times-its-definitely-ok-to-dtmfa?utm_term=.va07wJedo#.tfa4jB6b1

You are an idiot.

Get in here lads!! >Get in here lads!!

By the way, what a bunch of fucking pussies, they need puppy videos because their candidate lost, pathetic SJWs

Lack of war has made us weak, but day of the rope fast approaches... As my targets reveal themselves the clock ticks away.

cringe
not even 15s in

Jesus H Christ, liberals are fucking wierd creatures. I am really starting to believe the (((estrogen))) in the milk supply theories when I see people like this.

its our duty to lay into them

2HIGHTEST4ME

Hello, newfag.

>we might take a step back but we just have to take two steps forward

no honey, you are not going to be making any steps in a long while, 8 years of trump and republican senate, republican justices... probably another 8 years of republican presidency after that

the funny thing is that these people will NEVER recognize that the changes made by Trump & co. are actually good, even if they directly benefitted from them. They are always going to be against him, it's already decided in their heads

Why? Because I'm not stupid enough to fall for clickbait quotes from the quran that says some horrible shit? The same stuff that's in the bible?
Or because I don't believe a group of people acting on the behalf of a religion are representative of everyone belonging to that religion?

If Islam was the cancer you think it is, we'd all be dead. Do you have any idea how many muslims there are? How many of them are actual good decent people?

And I am the idiot.

Riddled with t gondi?

kek

I hope my marriage can be as strong at those heels.

YASSS CENTIPEDES!!!

Day 5 and I'm still laughing my ass off fampai
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

You could power a Russian aircraft carrier with that arse.

I don't know but I'm having a hard time finding one voice actor that isn't an attention whoring piece of liberal shit.

Name one modern day Christian who beheads and stones their women for farting, and throws fags off of building in the name of GOD.

>but i know its there
>have you seen puppies?
>have you seen kittens?
>i love you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
they're fucking talking to kids
this is exactly how you talk to children
what is wrong with these people
did libs get BTFO so hard they mentally regressed?

How the fuck does she adequately cleanse that?

Have you guys ever took a step back and realized, yes this is what young people look like nowadays? This is what's trendy and hip now? It's not only okay to be a helpless victim so softened by everything in the world, it's encouraged?

I was born in the early 80s. I look at these young people and I feel like I'm looking at aliens, with their strange hair colors and demeanor. I mean it's like a different reality. I'm not even trying to use hyperbole, these people are so foreign to me that growing up in the 90s I would have never, in a million years, expected the young generation to end up like this.

>We're with you
I don't want them with me. Fucking trendies.

>Buzzfeed

Mike "Deus Volt" Pence, you wanted to say

Saved

It's from bad parenting really.
They've coasted their children along, trying to avoid them any obstacles in life, hoping they would achieve greater things if they didn't have opposition.

Only they didn't take into account the biology of themselves, they are limited by their own abilities, and instead of letting them experience obstacles, they've created individuals with just the same amount abilities as they would have had otherwise, but without the proper tools to actually exist in reality.

Therefor they are trying to distort their reality, society, because they themselves cannot adapt.

do we have anymore info on her?

How can anyone have a conversation with this beast without constantly staring at her mole. Get it fucking removed you narcissist.

Why was that jewish woman so disheveled and gross?

Rag on a stick

It's a neuro bacteria you get from handling cat shit that turns you into a depressed faggot.
Don't own cats.

I..I love you, too...

>tfw ex-Aryan is cucked

I can't wait to show this to my healthy, sane (and possibly fully white) children when I start a family.

I'll show my grandchildren too. They need to see the face of the emotionally controlled and hysterical. It will be a good redpill.

>Buzzfeed

Shes so pretty

>be buzzfeed
>be all kind of faggots
>get fund from jews
>bitch about trump
>trump finds
>gtfo every faggot
>gtfo every crybaby
>literally rip buzzfeed down
>another great victory

I'm more of a Brown/Green kind of dude, but whatever floats yours.

I was only able to get 20 seconds into the video before I had to turn it off due to cringing so hard for these people.

I think the japs have a word for this....

When you're so embarrassed for someone else that you feel the embarrassment yourself?

Whatever that jap word is.

Which (((news media outlet))) put out this video?

HuffPo has to be hands down the most pathetic (((news))) website ever. Even worse than Cuckfeed.

Did they find the weirdest looking tumblerina's they could get?

>Mike "Deus Volt" Pence

I was going with Mike "No Mo' Homo" Pence, but hot damn that is brilliant

it's like men who try to hide the fact that they're born killers

good for no more than a good kek

Don't call him that

Mike "Deus Volt" Pence
Mike "Ohm my God" Pence
Mike "L G B Trouble" Pence
Mike "Ol' Three-phase" Pence
Mike "POWER SPIKE" Pence
Mike "Bum-Driller Killer" Pence
Mike "Can't dispense the" Pence
Mike "Amperes in Queers" Pence
Mike "Indiana Buyers Club" Pence
Mike "Watt Watt in the Butt" Pence
Mike "Electrocute the Fruits" Pence
Mike "AC/DC if you're LGBT" Pence
Mike "The destroyer of dykes" Pence
Mike "LGBT OMG WTF BBQ" Pence
Mike "Putting Faradays in gays" Pence
Mike "Gay 2: Electric Boogaloo" Pence
Mike "Jolting fear into the queer" Pence
Mike "Raining men with chlorine" Pence
Mike "Bend over get ripped open" Pence
Mike "Homoshima and Fagasaki" Pence
Mike "Put the fag in the body bag" Pence
Mike "Zap the fags, race war now" Pence
Mike "If you're bi, you're gonna fry" Pence
Mike "Curing queers with amperes" Pence
Mike "You're a fag? Get in this bag" Pence
Mike "Like a guy? Abreit macht frei" Pence
Mike "Make America Straight Again" Pence
Mike "Ambassador of the Capacitor" Pence
Mike "Reach around, short-to-ground" Pence
Mike "Suck a cock? You get a shock" Pence
Mike "Hate the pussy? Get the Juicy" Pence
Mike "Electrocution, That's the Solution" Pence
Mike "I'll turn your fruits into vegetables" Pence
Mike "Homos and queers, get thee hence" Pence
Mike "If you like men, the dial goes to ten" Pence
Mike "If you're into gents you must repent" Pence
Mike "Jerk It To A Guy, Circuit 'Til You Fry" Pence
Mike "Gas kills the Jew and the Faggot too" Pence
Mike "If you like dick, it's gonna get electric" Pence
Mike "Enjoy the static or get back in the attic" Pence
Mike "Having a gay fap? You're getting a zap" Pence
Mike "Stick your wiener there and it's the chair" Pence
Mike "Adam and Steve meet Volta and Ampere" Pence
Mike "If you like dicks, prepare to live with spics" Pence
Mike "The best homo deterrent is a direct current" Pence
Mike "I'll give you fags a reason to be literally shaking" Pence

Does anyone else think this is a result of women and numales not having their own kids to baby so they baby each other

A mole that size looks back at you.

>tfw no qt libfu