POL STUMPED

POL STUMPED

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

I bet you like little kids too

Black people in 1773: were property

Yeah, the boston tea party was a bunch of retards breaking shit because they were pissed off. Did you just figure that out or something?

WE

Difference is they were fully prepared to go to war. Now they just want to break shit without consequence.

WUZ [spoiler] I dont know where this is going [/spoiler]

Robbing and burning down Mr. Chang's Chinese Takeout is definitely analogous to having a tea party.

and then we started a goddamn war. what are they saying?

Breaking the law can be considered a protest, but it's illegitimate if they're not willing to go to jail for it

Keep it up. Keep attacking whites, keep calling them racist.
Don't come crying when you get shot.

BOSTON TEA PARTY N SHEIT

Except now they're rioting because they don't like the electoral college.

They haven't been wronged in any way. They just failed to win enough states for their shit presidential candidate.

COLONISTS

>Yeah, the Fuck Trump riots were a bunch of retards breaking shit because they were pissed off. Did you just figure that out or something?

They only destroyed the tea.

They didn't destroy the ships or the harbour or anyone else's property.

They even made an effort to mop up the decks of the ships to clear any tea that may have been spilled.

No violence occurred.

Yeah the people with no knowledge of history or any sense of consistency are going to eat this shit up.

The founding fathers weren't protesting, they were revolting
They were prepared to fight until they overthrew the government or died trying
Any time you get violent for political reasons you better be prepared to die

There were white people on both sides.

>not coloniftf

US 1773: not represented in the government that made the decisions they were protesting
US 2016: able to elect a government that represents their interests.

>destroying the goods that were taxed so high because the crown wants to fuck with you, so you end up hurting them by destroying their product before it gets sold

>destroying your own communities and businesses because you lost an election and took the race-baiting media's word

Really gets the ol' gray matter a' groovin'.

>No violence occurred.
Ummmm...

I thought the injuns did that

Mike, is that you?

British

18th century bantz. we gotta do blackface this time

Not at the tea party. The war didn't immediately start then. Read some history books.

>2 years later

Can there be a dindu weave party?

>implying 1773 was a protest
>implying 1773 didn't lead to 1776
niggers BTFO

was there even a point to dressing up like indians?

Is this pasta

Holy FUCK is everybody here retarded?

THE PEOPLE WHO OPPOSED INDEPENDENCE WERE WHITE! FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES ARE YOU STUPID? INDEPENDENCE WASN'T RACE RELATED. IT WAS WHITES FIGHTING WHITES. WHITE PEOPLE AT THE TIME WERE SHOCKED AT THE TEA PARTY!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

it is now

>throw tea into the sea
>start a war
bongs surely were serious about their herbal jew

because dressing up like greeks would have been too gay

Also-
The owners of the ships were in on it.
The perpetrators "disguised" themselves with Indian warpaint and garb that were on par with a 3rd grade class halloween party. It was a very well organized and orchestrated event.

But user, the Tea Party wasnt a protest, it was a revolt.

If it's a revolution you want, then put up or shut up.

Who has all the guns again?

DUMPKINS BTFO
B
T
F
O

All you can do is grunt and moan?

>still living in 1773
some people really can't evolve

minor kek
seriously though why did they have to dress up? did they honestly think anyone was going to believe injuns did it?

>tea
>not someone's property

Pick one faggoy

Really makes me think

Oh I can do a lot more than that.

Sounds like my ex wife

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

It was illegitimate, they had to fight a war to get what they wanted. If they lost they would have all been executed.

This is the best response to this meme.

Tea was paid for, taxes were not though, additionally, the people who lost locks had them reimbursed by the people who were rioting and there weren't any random shops and such destroyed, just tea thrown off of boats.

Her's the thing, that protest led to a war in which the cucks lost big time. Now the cucks are protesting because they lost, but there will be no war or anything from it, they are just a crying child told they have to share their toys and instead are attempting to destroy it.

they didnt *have to. it was probably their equivalent of guy fawkes mask or balaclavas

The tea was British. That was the whole point. They didn't go around destroying colony-made goods and burning their own harbor down.

Time to vacate the area.

>White people

That cats out of the bag dummies.

Sage

you've mistaken whites in the past with modern whites.
whites in the past didnt give 2 shits about bombing innocents or go to prison like ISIS. you spend more time on video games and reporting posts that triggers you on your internet hugbox than you spend your time outside.

the destruction of the tea was
1. Organized, unlike the riots
2. Purposeful
3. Destruction, for no gain of the people involved, not stealing 100 boxes of Jordans

It's almost as if we condemn the actions that people took 200 years ago... hmmm...

Our founding fathers went the whole way with it into fullblown war.

Why not try the same thing, blacks? Oh wait they're too busy killing each other lol

>WE

>destroying property of the regime you want to revolt against = destroying property of your neighbor because your political candidate wasn't elected

This is retarded but it would make some sense if the rioters were torching government buildings but they aren't they are breaking into payless shoes and running off with some new sneakers

They key difference is those whites had guns and wanted to use them.

>Protesting law granting monopoly on tea trade
>Dump tea into harbor as protest

>Protesting a democratic election
>Burn peoples businesses

I fail to see the connection

>throwing the tea of rich, powerful businessmen/nobles, damaging their influence over you
>is the same as savage dindus breaking random cars and sheboons twerking in the streets while everyone chants "BLM"
>is the same as beating and killing people who voted for the president you're protesting despite him winning both the popular vote and the electoral college

people like this disgust me, have any of you ever heard of a hillary supporter who got killed because of voting for her? fucking libtards

A couple thousand high school students here and there chimping out and directed by 40 year old paid agitators is not a revolution in any way. Let's say there's 50,000 people in total on the streets. There's 325,000,000 people in the USA. 50,000/325,000,000=0.00015% of the USA's population. Give me a fucking break. You think the government on eather side is going to risk a revolution in any form? The people in power will fight to keep their positions and flow of money on both sides of the ilse. If there is a revolution everyone in government is at risk for loosing their positions and systems of control, I guarantee this will never be allowed
100% . Period

1 and 2 aren't really much of a defense, bro. They were still chimping out.

Underrated post

That's a cute smug
Saved

lel no, unless your definition of "chimpout" is extremely prudish. pic related was a chimp out

Whatever works. Sometimes that means taking the moral high ground, sometimes it means breaking shit. If you're just figuring this out now you're one hell of a slow learner.

>1. Organized, unlike the riots
all riots are organized. they share the time and date on social media just like the tea party but with fliers and word of mouth.
>2. Purposeful
the purpose of the riots is to impeach trump and replace him
>3. Destruction, for no gain of the people involved, not stealing 100 boxes of Jordans
modern rioters are smarter than the wasteful retards in the past. why destroy precious things while you can take them and use for your own good? both gone regardless

I suppose it is. It's people acting like savages (hell, they even dressed like them) and destroying property because they didn't get what they want.
The town cobbler in the area probably had to hide his stock of Air Jordans, just to be safe.

Not an accurate comparison.The tea thrown overboard represented "no taxation without representation". A modern equivalent will be when we throw the mexicans over the border since they get representation without taxation.

Not really. They had to convince all the people who were part of the British system of control to switch sides and go with the American Revolutionaries. It's not the tiny group of actual leaders that make a kingdom but all the people below them in high positions that benifit and help in the system. The new leaders have to cut down the number of key people who benifit and distribute the extra wealth to the ones who support the new leaders of the revolution. The Americans cut out a bunch of the British middle men and used the wealth to buy the support of the right people to seize power from England.

honestly, that sounds like a good mad tv sketch.

>circa 1773
>business owners treating the tea party revolters like niggers

but no, thats literally not what happened. they destroyed the tea, then fucked off to a tavern

>one group was protesting against a foreign government and their unfair policies, namely "no taxation without representation"
>one group is protesting against an election they lost fair and square

GEE THIS REALLY ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS

teas are dumb, inanimate things
mexicans rip your face off.

currently making a homemade coconut because im so activated

The special s' weren't used when s was the last letter famalam

Do people just find shit from black Twitter and just post them here as bait?

So many of these all have the same shitty macro.

>one group was protesting against a foreign government
No, they were protesting against their own government.
And the taxation was fair compensation, "representation" or not. Hell, it was more a tariff on shit like sugar and tea anyway.

#Colonial lives matter!
Yea, i'd watch that.
But still, they did destroy the tea as part of a bitchfit.

So theyre all implying we are going back to 1930's standards with trump (like that would be bad)
but they want to go back to the 1700's?

I highly recommend you all watch this video. It will explain the reality of governments and why these protests/riots will not do shit

>bitchfit
jesus christ man, just read the wiki on it, maybe check the sources cited. fuckin limeys were forcing the colonists to buy BRITISH TEA, and they added bullshit taxes on top of it.

for fuck's sake, tea was one of a hundred bullshit laws/taxes they imposed. we're talking property taxes, stamp taxes, liquor, tea, fish, more liquor, etc...

you could consider the tea as the final straw

MAPLE MARAUDER

>forcing
If they didn't want tea, they didn't have to buy it. And if they didn't want taxes, they shouldn't have been so expensive to keep.
Hell, if those taxes were so bullshit, why didn't the traitor republic make sure never to have any?

i for one welcome the incoming australia sanctions

Triggered so soon? That's no fun. And yea, i wish, but out leaders are too buddy-buddy. Otherwise we might finally start rocking the Commonwealth again.

OH DUH

the difference is that the americans were willing to fight the english, not cry and bitch about police doing their job.

listen if blacks want war we can go to war

The difference is that didn't want a bunch of gibmedats from Britain. We wanted them to fuck off.

>events that lead up to the American REVOLUTION were violent
gee you think?