How come you trumpkins aren't out confronting protestors? I thought you were tough guys

How come you trumpkins aren't out confronting protestors? I thought you were tough guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/11/11/friendly-fire-antitrump-protestors-tear-each-other-apart-n2244356
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would be like kicking a puppy that was bad
Would you kick a puppy OP

Getting involved would just make us look bad. Let the left look like babies.

This is what we have police for

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

why should they?
trump won, his supporters have nothing to protest against

we sit here and watch, and enjoy

Why bother. The NG and police are there to that for us now.

why would any1 confront a mob of libtards lead by blm/moveon soros goons? you're fuckin' retarded george.

townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/11/11/friendly-fire-antitrump-protestors-tear-each-other-apart-n2244356

because the demonstrations are happening in cities that are democrat majorities. democrats are rioting in their own homes.

>why doesn't pol have the mentality of a 12 year old like all the people on the left?

I hired a team of men with excellent moustaches and cockney british accents to defend my shop in LA if protestors try and fuck with it. I gave them all martini-henrys and old timey cavalry sabers

the only fists I need are memes.

niggers gonna nig.

This.

We're not like the left.

If the tables were turned and Trump lost I bet you any money that the left would be out there ridiculing and making fun of the protestors and pouring salt on the wound.

But Trump supporters are actual human beings who know that kicking someone when they're down is a degenerate act, fitting for the liberal left.

To do what? Convince them Trump won the election?

There's no need to lift a finger.

>tfw there's an anti-Trump rally in Toronto on Saturday
>1500 people confirmed attending on facebook

Because we have jobs, smartguy

theres no reason to. they will get tired of it soon

Who would be that fucking stupid?

We need to let it play out so that the backlash against Trump looks objectively worse than that against OBAMA

That would give the media ammo to make us look like the bad guys. The protestors are already destroying property and assulting people so all we have to do is sit around as they dig their own graves. The media has already started to turn against them.

Cuz I don't live in a cucked city

This

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

Because autism gives you social anxiety.

i'm no barbarian

Exactly. There are so few acts of violence or vandalism or "hate crimes" by the Trump supporters that the radical left has to do their own false flags for sympathy points and Facebook victim posts.

Why in LAWDYLAWDY'S name would anyone want to stop the largest mass-meltdown of this century?

They're protesting in liberal cities.

What do I care if libland gets even more dysfunctional.

Its cold and rainy up here. I was actually going to argue with protesters yesterday but with their clusterfuck of news and social media schedules I couldn't figure out what the real start time was.
I probably went too early. Then I left to watch Conor lay the smackdown on that spic.

That's what Soros wants

>1post by this ID
nice try soros
We're all still celebrating the victory from the comfort of our own homes

Why would I want to stop them?

It's because of them Trump won, their tantrum just pushes more people to the right.

I have to go to work in the morning.

Oh, and I am completely indifferent to them.

>tfw your city is too boring to riot and protest

They have better things to do than travel miles away and counter-protest against the less than 1/10 of 1% of people in the US who are whining about something they can't control. I can think of a few, like lay in bed and watch cat videos.

We are. We're the guys in riot gear macing and arresting you hippies.

Laughing too hard, curious to see how long they'll keep at it now that its getting cold.

>tfw PA
>literally everyone of my neighbors own a gun
Would love to see them riot here

>One post by this ID

Sage

Winners have no reason to complain.

Leave that to the losers.

why would they? just let the king nigger do it

"Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte

Never interrupt your enemies' mistakes.

Do as they must; we have already won.

New York will be free. What what about Los Angeles? We need to release a new iOS or a new Shit Wars movie stat.

Let them destroy their own cities. I hope they protest every day.