Not sure if I want to major in CS or Civil Engineering

Not sure if I want to major in CS or Civil Engineering.

What do, Sup Forums?

Counter-Strike's the way to go, m8.

What happens if the motor goes POOF halfway down?

Construction Management
It's like civil engineering except less asians, pakis, and indians.

CS gives you the freedom to move anywhere

barely less

Is CS a meme degree? I'm considering getting one but then I read about how everything is being outsourced to the third world and diversity programs make finding a job as a white male hard. At the same times though you read about the high salaries, "dev" shortages, and good job prospects.

Tech is going to crash hard, avoid avoid avoid.

>Tech is going to crash hard, avoid avoid avoid.
explain your reasoning

Civil Engineering.
We will always need infrastructure.

If you cant choose what to major, youll be shit or mediocore at best in both, especially CS, where you have to spend tons of free time learning technologies to stay competetive

Trump is going to focus on infrastructure. This is a good time to get into civil engineering.

Nursing is the way to go desu

They will be punished for their transgressions. See how the nasdaq is suddenly underperforming the market?

Check out the proposed tax plan and cutting off funding to sanctuary cities, it will destroy California.

It's a good career path, but you absolutely have to get into management. Developers are constantly forced to learn new languages or at risk of having their job outsourced. The only way to be successful is to get in and climb as high as you can.

that thing reminds me of the hyperloo for some reason

Civil Engineering. There will always be buildings to be built or at least repaired. CS you have to always be on your feet and come up with something new. CS you're in direct competition with literally billions of people.

It isnt a meme. There are tons of Java and .net jobs out there. I don't see this changing anytime soon.

It's going to change next year and won't recover for the next 10 years.

Civl Engineering

DO not be a cuck.

Be a great man, build thing, learn tough physics.

Wow, never heard that before.

Now with Trump as President, Go with Liberal Arts. You'll alway be able to find a job protesting.

CS has way better pay then a civil for starters, looking at 80k vs 54k