you ready for the X-Men to return to their proper place at the top

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LV0wTtiJygY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hickman on X-Men
Eh, I'll give it a shot.

>Hickman
>on X-Men
The Hickman who whenever he talks about Marvel on his Twitter shits all over X-Men fans and thinks they're the worst?(although he does poke fun at everyone)
Doubt it

I still haven't heard anybody say Ike's embargo is officially over.

sauce faggot? other than your ass?

Hickman wanted to write an X-book during the Time Runs Out about Cyclops (his fave x-character) and Nation X. Brevoort however didn't allow him, because he didn't want an x-book to sell better than avengers

Priest and Hickman were both at the Marvel Writers resort

Then you should look at the solicits.
over 70% of marvel's output is x-men, or has x-men characters in it

Eh... that doesn't mean that they would do anything x-related, albeit it would probably be the best thing for x-men since x-men legacy.

Hickman’s been going to those since he left Marvel.

I'd be ok with him doing a book. But he better not stop putting out The Black Monday Murders, it's one of the best books being printed right now

Take your meds, you're getting delusional.

I hope neither of them do X-men. Both are too good for something like that.

You're right. They should do Squirrel Girl and Gwenpool

>>Rumors of Hickman and Priest coming back to Marvel
Meh.

>>X-line ending in summer to relaunch
Considering they're just now bringing back both Jean AND Logan? I'mma call bullshit.

But even if it *were* the case? Meh. They're constantly "relaunching" their books and it's always a nothingburger. At most it just means they play musical chairs with their creative teams.

>>Marvel can push the X-Men in comics now
Are you seriously suggesting they don't have enough X-Books already??

>Hickman on X-Men
I don't understand how anyone would be excited over this. The X-Men are largely sold on the characters themselves, their personalities and relationships and etc. and Hickman is fucking terrible at writing actual interesting and compelling characters. He'd also include space shit so it'd all wind up being a retread of Brubaker's run which was fucking garbage. I guess the benefit is that with the X-Men there'd be no Doom or Reed wank.

Priest on X-Men though? That'd be interesting. I think generally he works better on solo characters with a small supporting cast than on a team book but at the same time he always seems to think about what new directions he can take characters and books instead of just going with what works and that might be the shot in the arm the X-Men would need.

If they do a relaunch it's probably so UXM can finally reach it's 700th issue.

Except X Men fans ARE the worst. Batfags and Superfags are the only ones that come close.

>forgetting Spideyfags and HEAT was a thing.

>Hickman coming back to Marvel
Oh boy, another 60 issues of nothing.

There are people on this board that don't know what HEAT even is and when you refuse to spoonfeed them they let their confirmation bias take over and claim you're just trolling and that the acronym doesn't mean anything.

Fuck no, I don't read x man but Hickman is a gimmicky faggot who's gimmick is shit

>X-Men to return to their proper place at the top

ugh

one thing I was happy with the X-men being sidelined was that we FINALLY got focus on other Marvel characters

You had your time.
Honestly, I loved Hickman's FF, but what I heard about his Avengers doesn't make me optimistic at all.

That should be great if they did.

It would still be better than the current X-titles by Soule and Gogstein.

HEAT doesn't really matter anymore. If anything Johnfags who think the DCU should be like DCAU are worse.

>he likes the Inhumans

With the merger and subsequent regaining of the rights appearing to be going ahead there is no longer any reason for the embargo to exist.

It would be something new. He wrote great Cyclops, Cannonball, Sunspot (notice the pattern here?). Also, X-Men would face some mega major threat, and maybe finally have some OC villain that doesn't suck

>HEAT doesn't really matter anymore

that doesn't mean it should be forgotten! doomed to repeat and all that

cont.
What can we expect from Priest?
Certainly black boxes with white text between panels. And the comic would probably be overly political. If Hickman would go full Savage Land / Shi'ar (which he already did with Avengers), then Priest would be full on God Loves Man Fucks

Hickman is pretty good at Twitter.

Yes, Hickman hates x-fags. So does anyone else

>fans are the worst.
here fixed that FOR YOU

Tell me what you like, and I'll rate how horrible you are

>cancel the fans
kek
but first batfags pls

I thought this board loved the DCAU?

>black boxes with white text between panels
Bear in mind that this appeared in his BP because Quesada asked him to.

I don't know if this board loves DCAU, but I can tell you that for sure this board hates everything, especially shills

And it became his thing. It appeared in both Deathstroke and his inhuman mini recently

Generally but Sup Forums knows comic John is boring as fuck.

I don't want Priest on X-men. Give him a solo character like Iron Man, Captain America, Namor or Spider-man.
X-men editors don't want writers bringing in their own ideas either. Lemire has talked about his experience writing X-men and admitted how terrible that was. Morrison said the same.

Priest's Namor would be cool. I wonder if he still wants to write Ka-Zar?

People just hate cartoonfags who want DCAU synergy.

Priest is rumored to write a new X-factor book

The X-Men need a writer who hates them to be interesting, Hickman would be a good X-Men writer, just imagine his Cyclops or Magneto.

>Hawkman is so problematic because cultural appropriation.
>Hawkgirl isn’t even though she has the same gimmick.
>Why isn’t Shiera with John Stewart?!!
I got into DC because of the DCAU but holy fuck, those fans...

Only person worth following on twitter is Shitty Greg desu

>marvel comics can push the X-Men now
Ever since Secret Wars ended the fucking X-Men have had more goddamn comics than any other franchise, including Avengers, how much more of a push do you fucking X-fags want?

Would Priest remain a freelance or a Marvel exclusive again? I hope it's the former.

>fans

Oh well, I will ignore them.

They want
>1 book AT MINIMUM for each generation of x-kids,not including any Bendis made
>Cyclops coming back to life and fucking Medusa infront of Black Bolt or as Black Bolt knows it as,Tuesdays.
>Being at the forefront of cartoons,games, and the eventual MCU apperance
>Bobby to be made straight
And more.

Lemire was underrated

>how much more of a push do you fucking X-fags want?
just a good creative team...pls ;_;

>the eventual MCU appearance
NOOOOPE

I think he will be Marvel exclusive since DC is cancelling both his books. I think he didn't enjoy his time there. If Didio was running the show, he would have saved Deathstroke, but I don't think Johns cares about quality. He just cares about his events and is a WB yes-man.

This. So much this. People don't understand, and they hate.

Proof or poof.

Proof of what? Deathstroke and JL ending? Just read the solicits.

This. A good writer. And don't put Land on it.

Link please?
>he didn't enjoy his time there
>I don't think Johns cares about quality. He just cares about his events and is a WB yes-man
Poof. It's not his fault if people don't buy the book, despite saying how much they love it.

Because most X-fags are retards who'd buy anything, so they don't bother to put someone good on them. X-men can be a high seller again with just more fan service.

Google it yourself you lazy fuck.

>With the merger and subsequent regaining of the rights appearing to be going ahead there is no longer any reason for the embargo to exist.
You're applying logic and reason to Ike the superkike. His jewery is beyond such things.

>your post when

x-books indeed sell better than other marvel comics, but it's because marvel comics sell around 20k, while x-books sell 40k

He is busy tormenting american veterans

I'm done with X-men until they get rid off all the alternate universe characters and Cyclops and Xavier come back.

well user, I guess you are pretty happy these days then. literally already happened or in the middle of that process

What about the creative team on Blue? They seem pretty good, even if the O5 are terrible

Haha this complaint could be relevant to like 4 different periods of x-men history

It's worse than just misunderstanding. Look at Anons actively blaming the x-fags for the shit quality. They have no idea corporate actively banned new storylines to cockblock fox into giving back the rights. And they don't care.

I've only read the first six issues of Blue, but is the writer still Bunn? Because Bunn sucks. Also Guggenheim sucks dick too.

In the end we are being feared and loathed. While all we want is to co-exist peacefully with other anons...

>>Cyclops coming back to life and fucking Medusa infront of Black Bolt or as Black Bolt knows it as,Tuesdays.
I'm laughing, but it's sad. Why can't BB be happy with a woman who actually loves him? There's only so much suffering you can inflict on a character.

Pretty much this, the best xmen runs are the ones who shit on their status quo, until they become the new status quo

He deserves it, Inhumans are a bunch of assholes and as his king he needs to pay for all their bullshit.

>hickman
plz no

Hickmans time runs out was shit. Donut steels after donut steels with no real plan behind them

What the fuck were black swan or the zebra kids for

Spot the nigger

>Hickman

nope

you've got more chance of Johns

Quesada said Priest wasn't actually at the Marvel Writer's retreat, they invited him to the group dinner because he was in town

Quesada is a stupid fat fuck. The only thing I want to hear from him is when is he going to kill himself

>since DC is cancelling both his books.
You’re a fucking retard. People were calling his JL run as filler from the start. His Deathstroke is getting a Batman vs. Deathstroke arc. DC is the one who finally gave him a non-black character. Johns is the one who fucking talked with Priest about his run according to Priest himself.
>I don't think Johns cares about quality
Oh you’re a
>Muh Johns is responsible for everything I don’t like
Faggot.

Deathstroke is getting an arc where he fights Batman so I don’t know what the fuck you’re on about. It’ll probably end after that but I think that’s Priest wrapping things up more than anything.

>you ready for the X-Men to return to their proper place at the top

It's been over a decade and X-fags still haven't figured out that this is who they are now:
youtu.be/LV0wTtiJygY

>canceling fans
pls I want to live!

>you ready for the X-Men to return to their proper place at the top
>had the attention of the public for the good part of 3 decades or so
>past decade or so is the time when other characters get the limelight

I unironically hope one of the other big X-names get killed upon their return and they're out for a few more years.