Star vs Thread

New episodes when? Hatched any new theories or thoughts on the previous episodes? Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

lovguru23.tumblr.com/post/167755648245/balance/embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The show sucks now. Its devolved into petty teenage romance nonsense that just so happens to involve Faes.

Sabrina is best girl.

I eat my upsetti spaghetti when a show gives no content for too long too, when it boots back up here's to hoping it gets better lol

Show sucks now and /sveg/ has long been dead, time to move on

Found the real best girl

We're halfway through the 3rd season, surely in merely what 15 episodes or something the show hasn't gone to trash?

Star is a cuck.

Sabrina x Janna only

You mean Janna and Jackie.

it's dead jim

すたーばたふらいぃぃぃぃぃ

Star and Marco make a cute couple

This show is fucking garbage.
Aside from the occasional good joke and actually genuinely good pedobait, this show is shit.

ok i will confess this as a overall fan of SVTFOE. i loved the episodes that involved startom. even though it did hit me right in the ship. i am willing to put that aside to enjoy how well 2 episodes were made. the one where star and tom danced. again right in the ship. but i admit that was a beautiful episode. it showed the tom and star still have some fule left for the fire to burn it all out. again right in the ship, but god damn that sweet, beautiful, and so well made. you can tell that maybe the people working on it put in WAY more hours than what was needed. like how in japan animators are almost working as hard as slaves, but they love their work so much. they dont mind for the most part as people will see their master pieces that is tied to them. and for lava lake beach. the one to hit me right n the ship the most. they way tom and star were protrayed together was just as sweet and beutiful. so, as a starco shipper and over all fan of the show. the people that are making the show are doing a good job that you guys are getting stuff like this. and if startom can be seen as this beautiful thing then i wounder what starco will look like?

i found somthing that might be intresting to read Sup Forums this guy is dose seem to have too much time on his hands, but the read was a intresting to say the lest.

here is the first post of the poem lovguru23.tumblr.com/post/167755648245/balance/embed

his here is an update for my poem and it involves starco and startom after stump day.

key symbol. * = date of added update and/or of update

on 11/15/17 a thought struck me while walking to my next college class

star was in pain at not being with marco then gets into more pain when jackie and marco become a couple. but they still be the best of friends even after stars confession. then the tables turn onto marco. thus making the Libra lean far onto the other direction. thus maintains the imbalance. but like with star, he remains best friends with star while she is in a relationship with tom. as how star did with him when he was in a relationship with jackie. and soon, things will be in balance between the two of them. as the Libra will wight both characters evenly

i made a poem that can best describe this whole saga with author notes for addtional information

when one door closes (star in pain when marco and jackie be a couple)

one door opens (tom and star rekindle their old relationship).

then the second door begins to close (tomstar)

then the two doors are now closed. (jakco and tomstar)

a separate, but equal balance

however, the first door that closed now opens (jakie breaks up with marco)

however, the second door remains closed( marco is now in pain with tom and star in a relationship)

now there is an imbalance

but an understanding (even though both are unaware that both know the feel of the pain when the other was/is in a relationship)
(my prediction on what will happen after 11/15/17)
REMINDER-THESE PREDICTIONS WERE MADE BEFORE MONSTER BASH.

the second door begins to open ( 11/16/17* some cracks are starting to show in tomstar with tom starting to relapse into his old self in monster bash. 11/24/17* for the Dec. 2 promo there was a brief show of tom being angry. 12/2/17* in stump day it is implied by marco that tom forgot stars birthday and the two begin to fight. either over star or toms ego as a BF.)

the wall that made the two doors, well into two doors, goes away (12/2/17*, on stump day, when the stump has everyone. after star says she loves her parents, she looks to marco with a look her eyes in the face of cretin death. but hesitates then says she loves everyone then holds marcos hand, and his alone.)

now there is one great path way that cant be fully closed unless both doors are shut

there is a hesitation

but slowly the two doors that stood ajar begin to close

and thus

balance is restored

yhea so, i wasnt able to post the whole thing in one go nor did i feel like it was a good idea to copypasta this from him as it was. i had to trim it down. but he also made some other interesting stuff. gonna copy pasta that too.

now there were maybe 3 or 5 moments in monster bash where tom was starting to relapse and my standards are a few levels higher than that to accepte those moments for “the second door begins to open.” i think in stump day there will be more there and enough for the next line, “the wall that made the two doors, well into two doors, goes away.” As it is stars birthday and maco takes charge in throwing her a party. so something as important as a birth day will provide a shit load of evidence. and then there was that glimce from a promo for stump day/holiday spellcail where tom looked pissed off. (12/2/17*) as it turned out there was a lot in stump day alone to fill out the rest of line of “the second door begins to open.” but only enough to start off the next line, “the wall that made the two doors, well into two doors, goes away,” not fill it out. so to star it off, in stump day marco cared enough for star to throw her a birthday party, as he thought it sort of unfair that she cant have a birthday party on the same day of the stump. then it is implied that tom forgot stars birthday, but this can be countered as he didnt forget but rather didnt do anything as he didnt know if she would have wanted this. marco and tom then fight, after marco hurts tom’s ego by calling him a bad BF. and then ponyhead tells star, something in the lines of “two boys are fighting over you.” that is where the next line could start or where star holds marcos hand, and his alone when the stump has them all.

so here is to S3B.

Reminders
1. No new eps at least till March
2. Episodes in the first half of season tend to be weak in this show. Yes, s3A eps were even weaker than s2A ones, but still, let's wait for s3B to see if there's any improvement. If they turn out to be weak too... well, then this show might be considered to be dropped.

and this one for kellco

in lava lake beach, it seems more like an understanding of each others pain and subconsciously just being there to fill in the empty holes of star and tad. which will led to a more stronger bond of friendship. plus the screen time of these two, wither as a duo or in a group, is tiny so there isn’t much development to begin with for there to be a ship. but enough for it to grow as a fan ship just for shits and giggles. (12/2/17*) when kelly told back to janne that marco almost got burned, janna responded that she might be mad that marco is not fighting for her. but this could be due to their understanding over at lava lak beach which subconsciously made them close friends for each other. so kelly’s concerns could be seen as one of a close friend instead of someone that has feeling of the heart.

Sabco is best ship.

then this dude finishes it with this. he might be pne of those 'guys' but he dose have his head on right.

on a finale note, to all fellow starco shippers, and those with in your own ships. behave yourselves and dont bully or be poison to the other ships. be respectful and tolerant. dont give the whole ship a bad name. the naruto shipping wars were a fucking night mare and we dont need that here. (narusaku will always be my OTP). thats why stumpday showed what the fandom was like before monster bash. but with the holiday spellcial, it can show we can become(in a good way). despite our differences(ships) we can still have fun together.

I think you haven't seen many tv shows. Compared to shit like SU or DuckTales it is still the top 3 of best cartoons as of now.

kurt was /an hero/ why dont you be one too?SU isnt that bad, it could have been great but no. at lest the lore is what keeps me in. and we all know that a war is comming.

I wanna believe you.