Trump Protest Busses

youtube.com/watch?v=2OVHb-zc4Lw

Into Chicago for tonight

100 buses at 50 a bus equals 5,000 protesters. 5,000 protesters at $1500/head equals $7.5 million spent. George Soros funded.

>100 buses at 50 a bus equals 5,000 protesters. 5,000 protesters at $1500/head equals $7.5 million spent. George Soros funded.

What is the goal of this? I still don't get it. Do they expect Trump to say " Well, okie dokie, I will step down now"?

Holy fug

>Wait. So you be sayin okie dokie is ok an' shit?
>Read that shit yesterday as well

That's pretty based you found that, OP. Don't mind if i post this on r/TheDonald?

They won't go to a red city or state because they will get fucked up.

It's obviously not gonna work against the Teflon Don, I thought Soros was evil but smart. Why is he wasting so much money, is it because Trump hurt his pride?

In Argentina there's a saying that's something like "a drowning man's flailings" which means something like a last ditch effort and clutching at straws at the same time. These arranged protests seem very much like it.

do it let them know..

Anybody want to write down the names of the bus companies? You realize we helped fuck up the stock prices for three companies for shaming them on twitter for shit their CEO's said. I'd imagine we can pressure a transport company too...

>$7.5 million

Does soros even profit with this or he just wants to see shit go down like the supervillain he is?

> implying this amount of money means anything to the man who crashed half of asia

jesus its the same shit like here where they collect all the shitty antifa faggots from europe and cart them to various protests around Europe.

When all the pro rapefugee protests where happening most of them where from italy and germany.

Still waiting on a job application to build that wall

jews gonna jews, he will always make some profits.

if you actually believe that they are paid $1,500.00/night you're a fuckin idiot.

sad!

wait is Sup Forums anti-happenings now?

>Why is he wasting so much money, is it because Trump hurt his pride?
Soros is so filthy rich that he can order little slave boys to wipe his ass with silk sheets. Throwing millions at Useful Idiots to cause chaos and keep racial tensions flared up allows the narrative to stay alive, giving him opportunities to exploit other organizations and bring the quality of life down for everyone.

IF THE (((MSM))) IS SHILLING AND (((SOROS))) IS STILL PUMPING MONEY THIS ISN'T OVER YET FAGGOTS. BE PREPARED.

>IF THE (((MSM))) IS SHILLING AND (((SOROS))) IS STILL PUMPING MONEY THIS ISN'T OVER YET FAGGOTS. BE PREPARED.

IF THE (((MSM))) IS SHILLING AND (((SOROS))) IS STILL PUMPING MONEY THIS ISN'T OVER YET FAGGOTS. BE PREPARED.

>IF THE (((MSM))) IS SHILLING AND (((SOROS))) IS STILL PUMPING MONEY THIS ISN'T OVER YET FAGGOTS. BE PREPARED.

Well the crashes were because all the speculators always follow his every step and not just from his actions alone. Even if you have billions, surely you still care about a few millions.
I'm probably wrong and either he doesn't care or this is part of a longer term plan

Is there any poof that these ARE protestor buses?

I mean, I want to believe, but this is Chicago. There are conventions going on all the fucking time, and charter busses are commonly used to bring people to and fro.

It's just a bus depot.

Chicago doesn't need anyone to bus. 2/3rd of the city is spics and niggers. They'll just take the CTA.

even if they aren't we know Soros spends obscene amounts of money with libtards

femen, blm, lgbt. He even funds some leftist brazilian facebook pages

I can't believe he actually profits from all this

These. Until you film protesters getting on/off these buses you may as well be filming at a Greyhound station.

Jewtube comment confirms overreaction

>Looking at Google Earth, it's right outside a train depot, and appears to be a normal parking area for buses. Not sure that would get as meany views. 1398 S Canal St.

We like happenings to be the result of something other than some assholes paying people to go start shit for no reason. They should at least wait until Trump starts implementing policy or something

some men just want to watch the world burn

We didn't start the fire

this, lets gamergate these fucks

we need a commando team to follow those buses and slice some tires.
now that would be awesome.

trying to start a fight.. they want chaos/war

how do i apply to protest? i voted for trump but i want that jew money. what is soros even getting out of this

>film a few busses
>say that it's protest busses while offering literally no proof
>Sup Forumstards unironically submit to the conspiracy without question

$7.5 million per 2 weeks, $200 million per year

Soros probably has the money to fund this for Trump's entire term.

He hired all these people to Cheer a Hillary victory. Now he's stuck with them all on contract so he's sending them to protest instead.

Not all are paid, a lot of them are useful idiots.

It's a threat, daring him to do something they don't like.
> u dun nuttn n wez fuck shiz up n e way - do sumpn c wat happn
It's akin to showing all your cards when you have a 6 high hand.

That's fine it's only chicago

Yes get the names of the bus companys

When will Putin or Trump put out a order to arrest Soros?

Yo that's Canal St. The buses are always lined up on Canal like that, I live in South Loop and drive by them all the time.

So nothing really out of the ordinary.

Soros threw away billions during Russia's currency troubles. He didn't even care.

Question though, why haven't investigative reporters surprised some of the heads of these bus companies with a mic in their face as to why they are promoting anti-american causes? I've never seen anyone go after them.

>is it because Trump hurt his pride
Soros made is riches from shortselling currencies.
He's trying to destabilize America to profit somehow.

Why are you guys so retarded?

I fucking live there. The buses park there because that part of the city is too poor for a proper depot. This is NORMAL.

Trying to create an illusion of a non-existent reality, per usual. I think it's an attempt to generate demand/pressure for Trump to change his stance. Also damage control for their involvement in the creation of this golem.

stances*

t. soros

>the city is too poor for a proper depot. This is NORMAL

nice try shill, you're getting fired

this makes a lot of sense actually.

Like renting a hooker for an hour but only lasting 5 minutes. Might as well go out for bite after

If I pranked those buses would they die