Best boy returns

Best boy returns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTxTbiHC1NA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quick what could be done to fix this?

Called it, Taeshi you fucking predictable hack

>oh hell no

Hey, nice expression work the last panel. Might help that "disgust tinged with anger" isn't in the library of generic animu faces.

Can mike see this next? It'd be much more satisfying.

Not leading it down this lazy plot road.
Even Polo and Mike having a all out cafeteria fight would've been better.

Yeah, I'm currently having a "I'm not surprised, but I'm still very disappointed" view on this.

>paulofags on suicide watch

Stay salty.

>paulofags on suicide watch
y tho

fucking kek! Would be better if it was one of those over-detailed-to-the-point-of-absurdity reactions, but whatever.

Since shitting on Paulo is the national sport are we not supposed to think he has reason to be angry that Lucy blew him off and spends no time with him but IS spending time with the "rapist"?

>Stay salty.

This literally doesn't make sense.

Why is this furry shit allowed outside of /trash/?

Do not read this comic, amirite?

Considering only us as readers have any real context of Augustus' actions and only Lucy (and Daisy to a lesser extent) really know anything about him otherwise, Paulo's reaction is pretty much what anyone should expect.

Paulo produces the best reaction faces

Is the translucent hair acceptable since it allows the angry furrowing of his brow to be seen?

Because it is. Next question?

He tried to rape Daisy. Even if I knew the exact circumstance and context of the situation, I'd probably still not be all that comfortable around him.

Would anyone mind spoonfeeding me with this rapist pages please?. I usually come here to read the reactions

It is a bit of a misunderstanding plot, though; Paulo doesn't know Augustus didn't really try to rape Daisy and he doesn't know he saved Lucy's life. Misunderstanding plots are shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTxTbiHC1NA

1/2

heh

It's been explicitly said that he didn't. Sexually assaulted, yes, since he kissed her without consent, but he was never going to rape her.

2/2

Why aren't Lucy and Augustus together?? They are literally perfect for each other.

3/2

Only a few pages later there's some direct clarification about his intentions.

Actually I'm just remembering he didn't get to the point of kissing her, just said later he was going to (whenever it was he bumped into Daisy when she was picking up the basketballs)

I know, right? They have so much fun hanging out they still chill with eachother at lunchtime despite living together.

4/2

Much later commentary on the events

At least post the version with labels.

Cause muh MikexLucy shit

Because we can't have nice things as long as luxy x mike remains endgame

Wait its implying on those first two pages that he was trying to bait Abbey. It looks like he gets pulled away right before he kisses her too.

What chapter was this?

Danke

what did stretchy mc' long arms MEAN by this?

Further background; when he was 13 Augustus lost his virginity when an older girl who was his only friend suddenly kissed him.

With Daisy he was trying to repeat this sudden romance I guess.

DONT READ THIS COMIC!

Yeah, the first time I read that I thought that Augustus had done it on purpose to get Abbey and Daisy together, by puttin Abbey in the "knight in a shining armor" spotlight for Daisy.

Why isn't this comic in /trash/ with the rest of the weird furry shit.

It's Abbey who pulls him away from kissing Daisy.

Because it's not furry it's inspired by garfield 'n shit REEEEEEEEEE
also luggage lad is buddy with the mods

>Implying luggage didn't personally make it his mission to become a mod just to patrol these threads

Or not bipolar Lucy and not manlet Polo and Sue and Alec.
Like all good development, it's either gonna get retconned or throw aside lazily so shit yet somehow canon ships can be railroaded.

C'mon guys, we need more blind praise and less questioning the shitty foundation this comic was built on.

Prepare to be purged for daring to
judging this shithole comic and its batshit crazy creators.

>You sure she wasn't your sister?
>Yes...my nonexistent sister.
But in the stone age...!

Seems more like inspired by Sonic.
I mean right? I always got a Sonic vibe from the art style. What witg the furry teenagers who don't wear pants.

>garfield

the moment the autistic artist drew attention to the fact that they're naked, any wholesomeness went out the fucking window

>some homo mod drama

so this comic is shit and everyone that defends it is bigger shit, gotcha senpai

Whatever you say Bagboy, shits still furry AF.

I never said Sonic wasn't furry.

The worst of Sanic and animu combined

A comic full of pantsless children that sometimes draw attention to the fact they have genitals.

This is that twokinds sort of autism.

Wtf she did the SAME thing to mike.

nuh-uh! Girls CAN'T be rapists, shitlord.

Men can't be raped.

I know you're memeing but lets address the fact that it would have been sexual harassment at worst.

Does Paulo even know who Augustus is

Yes, they've talked. He was a jerk about Tess back in volume 1, which Paulo was angry about.

Yeah, and she realized it was wrong when she same thing happened to her. She's not justifying her actions. It's why she was doing the whole "I deserve this" thing during the "rape" scene.

But Taeshi and Baglord told me to skip volume 1

They actually don't recommend that any more, probably after reflecting on the important plot stuff.

And then she got gangbanged

It's too late, I already skipped it. The damage is done.

What I predict is gonna happen:
>Paulo is gonna try not to say anything about it, but his growing feelings for Daisy combined with his growing frustration with Lucy are gonna make him snap and tell everyone
>there will be some kind of confrontation, Lucy is willing to accept losing her old friends and Augustus doesn't really care except the part where he makes Daisy cry
>Mike is too wracked with guilt and finally explodes, telling everyone that Lucy tried to kill herself and it was all his fault etc etc
>this leads to a temporary dissolving of the group
>Lucy starts talking to Mike again

>it's physically impossible for me to read a couple hours' worth of material, but I'll spend time on this thread complaining about how the comic doesn't explain the things that are in that material!!

Do not read this comic.

Okay, I just vaguely remember reading Book One 2 years ago, and Book Two a year ago.
Should I start from the very beginning, or from Book Two?

I have no clue how far the story has progressed since then.

so let me get this straight:

> Paulo saves Lucy (Mike too but who cares)
> Lucy cries over Mike, gets a phobia

> Mike saves Lucy
> Lucy cries over Mike again

> Augustus takes a selfie while medics save Lucy
> Augustus gets to smash on the daily

is that about right?

>I have no clue how far the story has progressed since then.
bruh.
Book 2 came out 8 years ago. You have 4 more "books" to read.
Also yes, I'd suggest you start from vol.1