This wasn't very special Why all the hype?

This wasn't very special Why all the hype?

Waifus

Pixar.

It was the first good Pixar movie since Wall-E

muh mental health

Fuck, since Toy St3ry I mean of course

It was funny.
What more do you want?

Also, original. Inside Out 2 wouldn't be, no more than Cars 14, Planes 9, or Toy Story 17.

With Inside Out a sequel would at least somewhat make sense, Riley going through puberty and stuff

Honestly i didn't like Toy Story 3.

Inside Out was good but honestly i kinda forget it exists.

Coco is easily the best Pixar movie of the decade and Up was the last great one before it.

unironically this
most of the recent pixar movies are really underwhelming, either it's a sequel to a movie that's a decade old, or thing like Brave or Good Dinosaur, best pixar movie of this decade is imho Coco.

you cant be great forever, especially when you're Disney's bitch. Have you noticed theri stories became awfully similar?

Is Coco actually good? I'm kind of over Pixar at this stage.

it's good, not phenomenal, but very solid.
rare case where music and songs are integrated into the story.

My problem with it was that it's supposed to be a movie about emotions, but it didn't make me emotionally invested in the actual human characters at all because they have so little screentime compared to the silly anthropomorhic characters. It was ok and a funny movie but I was expecting something more from the hype.

oh yeah, that was actually distracting.

for me the movie was very predictable
"oh no, an island is falling apart! and another.. "
yeah i know where it goes.

>muh imaginary friend

DISNEY 2012 - what if Vidya characters had feelings
DISNEY, 2013 - what if Snow Queen had feelings
DISNEY 2016 - what if Animals had feelings

Pretty much this..

A lot of missed opportunity

Because people want to have sex with the pig nosed girl or the pig nosed girl's happy emotion.

>2009: What if old people had feelings
Fixed

I want to fug disgust

piss poor bait. try harder, maybe get some practice on Sup Forums or /x/. then come back.

It wasn’t special to you. That is all

Dude he didn’t even say he didn’t like it.Not everything that doesn’t worship the thing you’re fond of is bait.

Great movie imo but I'm feeling kinda unneasy when I watch it because it's remind me how it was great to be a kid, how it was kinda bad to be a teen and how it's fucking awful to be an adult.

This is the cringiest picture I have ever seen

Cute