Choose one

Choose one.

Star Vs
Green button.

writing > animation

Scooby-Doo Where Are You.
Red button.

>watching stuff that is poorly written
Green button is the easy choice for the nonpleb.

Spongebob
Red button of course, although the animation is also shite since the switch to digital

The entire problem of NuPPG is that the writers like the simpsons too much

I watched original PPG last though and the movie was god-tier, let's do it again

The last cartoon I watched was a clip from unikitty in yesterday's thread, so red button. Let's see the birth of the steamed hams and chuck's of the future generations.

RWBY
Green button.

Simpsons.

Red button.

>watching Gumball now
I don't press either button. I'm happy with the show as it is.

>TTG
Red button would probably be more interesting, though theatrical animation could give us some cool action sequences.

Boy, can you imagine RWBY animated on a Disney/DreamWorks level? That shit would be ludicrous.

And Monty would probably still be alive. Him having a full staff to help him out would probably have been a godsend.

Pic related. GREEN BUTTON.

Last cartoon I watched was Megas XLR and that's fine, before that it was Penn Zero
Never liked Simpson's much so I'm going to hammer the green button.

>Ed, Edd n Eddy
Imma go ahead and SMASH that green button

>Asterix

Green Button, baby

South Park
green would be interesting as hell to see but red would be a definite improvement over the last few seasons so red

Steven Universe. Definitely red.

Loud house
red button

>Tangled Before Ever After
GREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREEN

>Sup Forums would rather watch something with trash writing as long as it looks pretty
this board is dead

Family Guy doesn't need fluid animation, so red.

>implying my shows have trash writing
I don't watch american cartoons

Retcons? A soft reboot?

Is the green button the John K button?

>gumball
I'm going to smash that motherfucking red button. Better writing should equal better use of characters that isn't the Watterson's, and since some characters have fantastic designs, animation goes up a bit too.

Anything. Red button.

W.I.T.C.H. has practically perfect writing, and the animation is already amazing... but it's not HD, which I presume is included in "theatrical level".
So I'm gonna have to go with green on this one.

>ATHF
I think both buttons would ruin it

Really? You'd rather change the story over giving the show a budget for awesome fight scenes, which might speed up production and result in fewer hiatuses? Personally I think SU is fine story wise, it's not even too terrible in animation, but if it had the animation budget, folks could no longer complain about the animation errors.

In case it wasn't clear, Steven Universe, Green. and I think green is the best button to hit for any show since it likely means a bigger budget for them.

>being so painfully ignorant that you think animation errors are the only flaws with Steven Universe
>5 fucking seasons in and we still don't have a clear endgame
If we're gonna spend 50 episodes on townies before being given 2 minutes of lore exposition, and then following it up with more townie episodes, I'd rather have good writing over the messy inconsistent garbage we have now.

>Golden Age Simpsons writers
Because we need more crappy comedy. Right.
We should be looking for writers like Weisman or Ehasz, but better since they're overrated too.

>TFW the last Cartoon you watched was The Simpsons
Green.

Budget won't change errors, it takes 0 dollars to be on model. Also the story in SU is a mangled mess of inconsistent characterization, red herrings, and disappointingly mundane conclusions.
Red button doesn't fix writing. And who watches shows with bad writing in the first place, if the writing needs to be fixed then you wouldn't watch it in the first place.

>Red button doesn't fix writing.
what did he mean by this

fuck I came here to post this

>implying the su team would use an influx of cash on fight scenes.

Same for 12 Oz. Mouse.

>Implying EEnE animation can get any better
>Implying either of these buttons could improve this series
Why do you want to save this dumpster fire?

Green button. I need some good seaplane action.

I like penn zero, the goofy writing and animation is nice. But if I had to pick I'd go red.

>Because the Simpson's writers fix every shows writing from all genres
Why do you believe this is the case?

The writing in Penn Zero is great, why would you want to change the writing team?

Now hold on, I never said there weren't other flaws, but I can appreciate the story for what it is. Things could have been handled better, but that doesn't make it bad. Endgame is pretty clear, it'll be the end of hostilities between The Diamonds and the rest of the Gem race. We might not know how it gets there, but that's the most likely end goal.
well you never know, but I'd settle for faster release of episodes at this point.
See, that's the thing, episodes are drawn by several people. if you had a larger budget, you could get a team together that wouldn't have vastly different art styles. a larger budget will only ever help a show.

>crappy comedy
Elaborate

Three words: animated adult sitcom.

If you need more clarification, you might be a retard.

>spongebob
red

>We Bare Bears

Man that is hard to decide. Some Simpsons humor on that show would do it well but it's so pretty I'd love to see it go full blown 2-D.

>See, that's the thing, episodes are drawn by several people. if you had a larger budget, you could get a team together that wouldn't have vastly different art style
It's not about having a new/different team, it's about having a set of rules and standards your artist follow, you can pay as much as you want, without leadership and structure you will have these problems. It may help scene composition though.

Also the garbage writing in SU is the far bigger issue. Releasing more garbage faster helps no one.

Red, steven universe really needs to be funnier and actual have some thought put into it

Venture Bros, Green Button.

my blood-relative of african ancestry

Confinement
Green Button.

OH YEAH

Can't post mine, but green button didn't turn out so well.

Red button

It's why I brought up outsourcing a few times during the threads. Even if Disney/Pixar and Dreamworks is out of the question. Companies like Bardel, Polygon Pictures, Technicolor, and CGCG would have likely turned out a reasonably better result than the in-house RT team the past two volumes.

The problem would still be that M&K are still in the director's seat and would probably end up having final say regardless. So if the green button also changes director(s), then I'm all for it.

Only If it improves things...

Red (to improve humor / promote more serious moments - I already like how the shows are drawn, however.):

>Penn Zero (it's not a popular choice, but I did like it for the most part, especially Season 2; still (especially in Boone's case!).....)

>Mighty Magiswords (DEFINITELY)

>Star Vs. (I just don't like filler / BS Shipping, get to the goddamn point, please.)

>The Loud House (this show is more heartwarming (which is good and all, but still) than funny, which becomes a problem when it tries too hard with its lackluster comedy.)

Maybe >We Bare Bears (I'm mostly fine with it, save for that fucking awful koala!)

Green (the writing is good, as it is, but Dear God, the animation could use some work here.):

>Future-Worm! (I miss this show, even if it's not popular...)

>Rick and Morty (this show could use a bigger budget)

>Welcome to The Wayne (another underrated show that could use a little more love (in its budget, as well.))

BOTH:

>Steven Universe (the inconsistent art design alone is embarrassing and shows a lack of cooperation, which is essential; the lack of quality control in the writing is worse off, despite some actually good moments early on.)

>Clarence (definitely make our MCs more smart (especially Clarence, because I know that's why people don't like it and I understand perfectly.) and the art-style more appealing and we'd be onto something here; Shame, too - I like this show and it more than has its moments of capturing what it aims for - kids being kids.)

That's all I really got, honestly.

To help said show not try so hard to be funny and to improve the storytelling so more people could get hooked onto it, instead of dismissing it so easily. Shame what happened to it, seeing as I liked it more than Star Vs. (for example), but yeah, I can't ignore this show (Penn Zero) had issues in it's writing, especially early on, where it is essential to hooking an audience.

Metalocalypse
Green button

I would like to see how those writers would approach Unikitty.

>Gumball
Considering the noticeable if overblown decline in quality the show is going through right now and how hard the show has tried to emulate the writing of Golden Age Simpsons, I’ll go with red.