Sup Forums We were kings general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_technology
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you were Black, lived in America, looked like pic related, wouldn't you be delusional too?

>my culture is not a costume

Someone needs to make this into one of those Halloween PSAs so we can post it on social media and watch the blacklash

Umm actually, the Egyptians were not black. I wish blacks would stop appropriating other cultures. Look if you are black, do not wear egyptian halloween costumes. I will repeat. If you are blacj, do. Not. Wear. Egyptian. Halloween. Costumes.

Is there any evidence of any descendants of nobility from anywhere becoming slaves while there is still documentation that they were nobility that their descendants could pull up after the fact?

I'm black and this we wuz bullshit is annoying. Fuck Africa, our heritage was taken from us so now we get to make a new and modern one why the fuck would you want to adopt some shitty fake african one?

t.

>Fuck Africa, our heritage was taken from us

You mean your ancestors lost it. You're american and be proud your slave relatives in the past helped the south but also USA get rich.

What exactly is stopping Africa from becoming first world? Why don't you study a field that could help Africa?

LITTLE

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac

Delusional fucking savages

blacks cant be Americans any more than Americans be nigerian

> your
A broken Clock is right twice a day.

>There's no such thing of Judaism.

Fuck, I got a headache reading that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk

shieeeeeeeet

Does this happen because they can't/won't be proud of being a native culture of Africa? American indians don't seem to have this problem and they made something of themselves in USA despite the crap they suffered. Why is it different for Africans in America?

> Let them know they enslaved the Jews while they complain about being enslaved.

This brings up a good paradox. Why aren't these people proud of being Yoruba, or Fulani, or Asante?

kek, they're not even Chadic. If they spoke a Chadic language I would pleasantly be surprised, those people are delusional.

If blacks were supposedly Egyptians

And if blacks were also supposedly Jews

And Egyptians enslaved Jews...

So (according to African Americans) blacks were enslaving... themselves?

That's the problem with these blacks in America. They have either zero interest or knowledge of world history and only seems to want to claim and boast that their ancestors were of the more prominent and well known ancient empires (Egypt or Assyria etc). There were African Empires (a bit not as strong or powerful as the likes of egypt or roman Empires), however they weren't well known nor taught in schools and so many blacks seems to assume, just because if it's in Africa or even middle east, it's black region.

We wuz thread!

I love these

Does this count?

So ignis rock is igneous rock? They're talking about blades from volcanic glass because nogs couldn't into metals?

That is actually kind of sad. Look at how proud they look. And they are too stupid to even realize how pathetic the whole situation is.

>our big dicks are what give us value

This is what a culture that has made no contribution to world civilization says.

Maybe it has to do with not having an ancestral homeland they can be proud of.

Why did Africa never get colonised or civilised? Why haven't they united to become a superpower? They have the resources, the land, the people but just no unity.

so, Black people have no idea that Egyptians werent black? The people they are thinking of are Nubians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_technology

this wikipage angers pol

And they claim whites are guilty of """cultural appropriation"""

KEK WUZ KANGZ

Oh, common misconception, you see, cultural appropriation = appropriation + power.

kek and then they scream racism when women want them for their big dicks. so stupid.

>Triggered

Why don't you post a white person in a wheel chair while you're at it?

white people so great

SKYKANGZ SKYKANGZ SHUT YO MOUTH

SKYKANGZ SKYKANGZ SHUT YO MOUTH

AYO HOL UP

THIS IS COMPTON OUT

>tfw you were born too late to see South Africa at its peak
>tfw you were born too late to see pre-Islam Europe

Oh well, at least I was born in time for Trump.

how industrious

>"Hey guys, there's white poor people... so... Blacks are like... We're the masterrace now, right?"

I think there are a few cases from early in the Atlantic slave trade of chieftans who were defeated and sold into slavery.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with black people claiming they are the descendants of Ashanti royalty. As long as the kingdom is in West Africa, it's at least plausible that a West African people might have come from there.

But Egypt is just stupid.

>Black Thanksgiving

Kek, the turkey looks burnt...

Anyone else find it amusing that niggers claim to descend from Egyptians and have the gall to complain about the Atlantic slave trade?

Should remind those apes that the Egyptians were slavers of such infamy that God himself intervened

We should push for the kikes to get reparation shekels fpr their time in egypt

That's sorta what I was asking.

Is this correct ????

Certainly causes the firing of neurons with the ol' cortex.

not at all

is that black geralt?

bummer

God I love Finland

That one is actually true though

North Africans, Mozabites, Moroccans and Egyptians were all 100% pure Sub-Saharan Africans.

Prove me wrong.

I SAY PROVE ME DAFUQ WRONG

Oh fuck me, lost hard

Not all them were black, some were.

I find the breakdown of words that you find in some WE WAZ KANGS type religion shit really funny, specifically the fact that it's often at times breaking down latin/recently invented words as if it was IN OUR WORDS THE ENTIRE TIME.

Like in one picture they have ISLAM written down like INVEST, SAVE, LOVE, ALL, MEN or something.

WE WUZ AXTRONUATZ N SHEEEEIT

nevar 4get

Common misconception

All the male Vikings was black & the women were white.

>substandciate
I have no words

>nobody cared who they were until they put on the mask
10/10

>Storms follow the path of the groid ships
>Hit the most nigger populated cities in America

Top fucking kek. The only people these nogstorms are killing are niggers. Niggers can't even get revenge right.

how-
>leaf

I wonder: Are US Blacks getting more desperate or more dangerous ?!

I don't even understand this ideology. According to a quick google search, there were only 170 pharaohs in all of history. Even if these people were somehow descended from them, there is no way they'd have been in a positions of power. Most likely they'd have been slaves, like most of the population.

I can't even

Its even better than that. They were making it out to be a big mystery, winds following the same path. They forgot slave ships were fkn sailing ships...

aren't jaguars indigenous to south america?

You should read this book, helped me alot

>"dindu"

his surename is nuffin, do you guys not watch the news

Egypt wuz christian (see New Choronology Fomenko Nosovsky)

it's almost like sailing ships have to go the same direction as the prevail wind

> Cambodian shitposting forum

The memes are real

No way this was made by the blacks...

Nah nigga. We were kingz

Both, user. Desperate people eventually become dangerous.

underrated