Everyday people in comics

ITT We are normal people in comic books

>Cousin says "Hey Roy, I work for Wayne tech, you still need a job?"
>I now work for Mr Wayne
>He's a pretty rad dude
>Walking home one night
>I see the Bat Signal in the sky
>Almost get mugged cause I was in the docks
I thought he was off with the Justice League or something?
Should I move Sup Forums?

Anyone else think Batgirl is hot as shit?

Friend of mine said he saw her stripping behind a building once, he said his phone died before he got a good creep shop. She was wearing her mask so he still doesn't know who she is.

So does she go commando?

What sane, straight man doesn't find any gotham woman hot?

>Batgirl
>Bat Woman
>Cat Woman
>Harley Quinn
>Poison Ivy
>Huntress

It's like Gotham has the highest number of hot chicks per-capita to make up for the crazies.

Honestly, I'd look into transferring to Wayne Enterprises out-of-Gotham locales. I heard they opened up a place in Central City, and take it from me: it's an amazing place to live.

Even the rogues can be pretty friendly.

I would definitely go for either Batgirl or Huntress.

>rogues
>friendly

bet you think vigilantism is legal too

So I’m thinking about moving to somewhere desolate we’re bothing happens like smallvile I mean the last month I’ve been beaten mugged shanked and frozen, my best friend got digested by Ivy’s plant and my apartment got burned down by Moth I’ve had to spend he last week narrowly avoiding death ever since that mountain showed up and those Bat guys killed everyone anyone else hate this Place?

Just get a bug out bag for anytime shit like this happens.

she has panties. I take it her suit has like a pushup bra

I want to see a few panels of some normal dude doing this. Like trying to avoid being killed

So anyone else realize that whenever Supergirl flies she's flashing us?

Hey, I'm just saying they're a lot less prone to inflicting horrible horrible agonizing death or torture.

Unless it's Zoom.

Fuck that guy.

From what I hear it's an elephant in the room with Metropolis. I mean, it's superman's cousin, and she's just as much of a great person as he is, do you want to be the one to tell her "hey, maybe you should slide on some pants because you everyone can see your kitty panties"?

Shit, I even Lex hasn't had the balls to humiliate her like that.

Not going to lie Vicki Vale is hot even when she goes for the blonde look.

What the other user said. Everyone beside Zoom is not into the whole collateral damage thing.

Yeah Zoom is a fucking cunt.

You think maybe she knows about it, and does it on purpose?

Wouldn't surprise me. I bet a bunch of them superfreaks are superfreaks if ya know what I mean?

oh, yeah, can't forget about Vicki. You know, I tune into gotham news just to watch her.

Best part of living in Central City though is just how damn neighborly Flash is. Go to any eatery in Central city, and there's gonna be at least one picture of him with the manager or whatever on the wall.

maybe? She always struck me as a bit naive and simply doesn't know it.

It's the innocent ones you gotta watch out for user

This is the truth.

Congratulate me guys. I have finally got out of this city. Hello Gotham bye, bye Hub City. Got a job in the Asylum, any tips?

I heard the food is good, also you may see see some bats there

>Choosing to move to Gotham
>Choosing to work in Arkham
How's your life insurance?

I'm from Hub City. Gotham is paradise in comparsion.

The Asian one is, the red head is too fucking try hard and the other red head is a fucking lezbo

Why the fuck would you even live in Hub City?

I would love to do lewd things to the Asian one.

Wasn't a choice I made, and man was it hard to get out that hell. A doctor Dee contacted me, thay he needed an assistant in Arkham, so I took the chance. Man, the shit I had to do in Hub City. We got those Dollotron and remade them into Lolis for the sick rich.
That I got out of that city is like a dream come true.

>Be stuck in the Wakfu comics
>Die offscreen
>No one remembers me.
I blame Yugo.

Wait Pyg's Dollotrons? How did that sick fuck get those things to Hub?

guys, GUYS!
i took a picture with superman and uploaded it to fb
guess what happened next
fucking fb tagged some random friend called bruce wayne

They are not t even Pyg's Dollotron, just a cheap copy. And I learned not to ask questions. I know how to leave the facility and all the traps, the preferences of my superior, but I'm not going to be the cat to be killed by curiosity.

Whatever you do if the Joker is being brought in. Take your lunch break.

I'm the personal assistant of doctor Dee, so my safebeing is of bigger importance than other goons.
But yeah, I keep in safe distance from the costumed freaks. I don't know but somehow wearing a costume gives you higher chances of survival. I think, that's the reason why the doctor dresses himself as muscless Skeletor. I have to buy a Evil-Lynn costume.

The asian Batgirl is for breeding.

bruce wayne is batman
isn't it obvious

Stop shitposting, Mr Wayne. We know that you are trying to make you bigger by pretending to be Batman. You are pathetic.

So who here likes the asian Batgirl?

>Got a job in the Asylum, any tips?
Yeah, find another job.

This!

I mean honestly say what you want about the crime here in Gotham, but the cost of living here is pretty low.

Metropolis is high as shit and there's this nice cafe right down the street from my place. The only bad thing about it is that it's Two-Face's favorite place too and we're held hostage every time he gets his black and white cookies.

That and the women are great.

anyone know how to contact the Justice League?

I got hit with a Space Rock and now I have super powers

How do you know she's Asian?

Some user told me she was.

Just wait for something serious to happen and then go save the day, when it happens they will find you. It's not that hard.

what powers did you get?

Well I'm telling you she's black. Like, super black, darkest Africa black.

I mean the one who dresses up in a gimp suit.

So am I.

So anons is the gimp suit wearing Batgirl black or asian?

She's black. It's not a gimp suit that's her skin.

And I say she's asian.

I think I control gravity

>It's like Gotham has the highest number of hot chicks per-capita to make up for the crazies.
Why the fuck else do you think I live here.

Can we hang out with you guys? We're cool too.

So red haired Batgirl or gimp suit Batgirl?

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to New York tomorrow.

New Frontiersman article will be posted tomorrow. So long Knot-Tops.

So, uhm. Well, I don't how to tell you guys this so I'll just go on and say... The other night I just couldn't sleep so I decided to take a walk through the neighbour, long story short when I was passing through the park I saw none other that Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, what came next came as a shock to me so I decided to take a photo of it. Sorry for being blurry but I was nervous as fuck since I knew it was bad idea but hey you don't get this sight too often. What do you guys think? I always thought she was loyal to the Joker

Harley and Ivy are a thing in between Harley and Joker's break ups.

I heard she had enough of the Clown, supposedly he beat the shit out of her constantly. I don't know if that's true.

i hate spider-man, he's always leaving his fucking webs sticking around at my apartment, fuck that guy.

wow I thought everyone knew they hooked up from time to time

also user they totally are going to find and murder you so just start running

don't pack, don't plan, just run

or try gordon and see if you can get ahold of the bat

It's true.