It's quite telling how TTG is the only cartoon to call out how awful and oversensitive the cartoon community is...

It's quite telling how TTG is the only cartoon to call out how awful and oversensitive the cartoon community is. If only a better show would do the same...

They don’t because better shows have respect for their audience, unlike this garbage.

The writers think they’re so clever wasting an entire week on TTG

fpbp

It's pathetic when youre a grown up that makes a butthurt episode because you cant take criticism. Especially when the reviews and ratings are proven right.

TTG calls out anyone and everyone. They poke fun at people who prefer the original show. They poke fun at people who prefer the new one. They poke fun at people who like serious cartoons. They poke fun at people who don't.

...Doesn't stop wankers like you going "Ho ho they poked fun at a demographic, clearly that demographic must be awful! I'm so glad this show agrees with me!"

They are the ones who are sensitive crybabies, constantly bitching about how people call out their terrible “humor”

Respect ? This show is a parody of TT. I dont get how Dummies dont get that ? Dummies act like this show doesnt know the villans , and allies ( news flash .. they do ) mofos just triggered that they turned old show into a fucking parody.

No, im pissed something so bad exsists, and is played so much
>dummies
>mofos
Get out

Clearly said audience doesn't deserve respect.

>This show is a retarded parody of TT.
FTFY

I hate it when TTG gets more air time too but aint talkimg about that

Its still shit regardless
>saying aint without i infront of it
Are you a nigger?

Why wont it die?

Yes a alabama one

IT'S YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW!

Because people like it and it's good.
>inb4 some nostalgiafag without an argument "replies" to this post in obvious anger

I like how this show makes Toonfags SEETHE.

Its absolute shit you fucking manchild. Also, i hate original TT so therefore not a nostalgia fag, burn in hell

>on Sup Forums
>calling anyone a manchild
Pot calling the kettle a nigger.

TTG is hit and miss, but isn't as terrible as people like to make it out to be.

Only a brain damaged downie finds its “humor” funny

This cartoon fandom youtube shit randomly sprouted in like 2013 or 2014 and it's been awful all the way.