Good Afternoon, Sup Forums

Good Afternoon, Sup Forums.
We're all well aware of your ideas for a comic.
Why don't you tell us about it?

its a black and white anthology about metalheads dudes that have their own detective agency, like Scooby Doo but trashier

Space Fighter pilots space fighting in space.

An anthology of 32 pages per issue. Self contained adventure every time.

It's set in a space fantasy universe with (mostly west) african influences.

Think Black Mirror, in the sens that every story is its own, but it's all in the same universe. So we follow characters from all blocks of life, adventurers, scavengers, villagers, city folks what have you, but the tone is somwhere between Samurai Jack and the funky weirdness of The Goon or Gorillaz

As long as i get to shoot soros and hang out with that cool grey in the back

Well I don't remember but now I want to make a comic about the new world order squad.

Contantine and Klarion team up to fight small-time magic crime and generally behave like magic douchebags. Also something something male bonding and father figures.

Yes, it's an awesome idea and yes DC, you can steal it.

There's already a thread for this

in the far off future and war bishop, bounty hunter, man with a Gatling gun for an arm , a butch women who ran an orphanage, and a cyper cowboy samurai hunt down a homosexual child molesting mastermind and he's henchmen a women who's killed more people with her hands than the black plague plus a man who eats dreams and hope. think the grimdark of warhammer dialed down to 7 then 11.

A family of prehistoric barbarians travel the primitive world, encountering many strange creatures and places. they take on all sorts of creatures, raid other cave people, and brave hostile landscapes to prove that they're the best that can be. Of course, they often bite off more than they can chew.

The story would be a comedic adventure story, with each chapter/strip/issue/whatever taking place in a different strange part of the world for hijinks to happen in.

Story of some young recruits during basic training. They're going off to fight in some war on some planet lightyears away.

A special forces team trained to take down supervillains bankrolled by a reformed Lex Luthor - but is he actually reformed, or is he planning on using them to take down the JLA?
And if he is, if that order comes down, will the team do it?

This would be no-holds barred either btw, team members get killed routinely due to them being regular people facing down metahumans. So you never know if they're going to survive when they go in.
It'd be a limited run planned from start to finish. Maybe 24 issues? idk.

Hmm excellent idea user but it's missing something.
Make it with furries and you got yourself a deal, fully funded with any direction you wish.

>Why don't you tell us about it?
Because you're already well aware of it.

The year is 1976 and a lonely teenage metalhead named Clyde Carmichael stumbles on a bizarre, one-of-a-kind album by a band called Ironbones. Clyde buys the album, takes it home, and accidentally plays it backwards. With guitars wailing, Cylde finds himself transported to the savage land of Ferossia, a place inspired by heavy metal album covers and the artwork of Frank Frazetta. Ferossia is a world where flesh meets metal to produce cybernetic monstrosities that terrorize the innocent and, while there, Clyde inhabits the body of a hulking brute known as the Cyberbarian.

I talked about my idea years ago on here and some user described it as Hellboy meets Chew meets Highlander.
I still haven't written a word.

well fucking write it then

i usually work 6 days a week.
And when i do get home or have a day off i just want to vegetate ya dig?

I should sell my idea. Should be worth at least a fiver.

Already a thread for this.

Wizard guns

I wanna do a dumb space adventures series about a girl raised as a child soldier and a boy raised as a swordsman. Together they find out the universe is a giant behavioral experiment run by Post-Humans.