GOODBYE JEWS

>GOODBYE JEWS

GOODBYE JEWS

>GOODBYE JEWS

GOODBYE JEWS

>GOODBYE JEWS

GOODBYE JEWS

>GOODBYE JEWS

The left is a fucking shit show. They love Muslims. Literally nothing they do is consistent. What are they even fighting for? Do they even know?

>What are they even fighting for

The death of White majority America.

The only thing they care about is anti-white stances. If other things contradict each other, they really don't care.

link bjord

huffingtonpost.com

They are just crazy. Their whole platform is to hate anything that any Republican might like, and like everything Republicans don't. You can't logically explain the behavior of people who were irrational to begin with.

This is a ruse. Who is he and how is he anti semitic. Islamophobia is anti semitism. Zionists aren't Semites and Zionald is establishment liberal zionist

fucking kek

sometimes I wish the world really was as liberals see it

Absolutely based

This

THIS IS THE END
BEAUTIFUL FRIEND
THE END

Desperation. Distractions. This is most zionist man ever to run

FUCK YEAH

That was literally the GOP platform of the last 8 years under Obama. Hate everything about him from his birth to every action and issue.

Didn't Bannon work for Breitbart, who was Jewish?

Plus the editor in chief at Breitbart is Joel Pollak, who is also Jewish.

Makes no fucking sense. More PC garbage from the left.

>OY VEY ANTI-SEMITE

>anti-semite
>runs Breitbart Jerusalem
Makes sense

Seems like a country filled with nice people...

That'll be the story, but Bannon is actually sympathetic to our cause. He might as well be a white nationalist. He wrote the (((bankers))) speech and the immigration speech in A4izona. He's the real d al, and we should all be greatful.

Do people just magically forget that various communist parties supported Obama, and did the same for him? Arguably, there are far more communists than KKK.

BASED

Look at me. I'm the German now.

That's cool and all but I thought he would give the IT consulting post to me :(

People hate racists more than they hate filthy commies.

and people said he would cater to the jews

Bitch just buttmad because Trump talked shit. She tried to fight back, he's president elect. He wins.

How are they allowed to do this? posting bullshit like that.

they think starting shit now will be remembered in 4 years. Nobody will recall this after like a week.

>Osceola county
>Irish
wow really, im sure its spanish now

lol

Can confirm that Long Island is filled with wops

They're nice peeps though and the pizza is mad good.

the train to auschqitz has no brakes

Wasn't he Shapiro's boss or something until Trump?

One thing we can all be happy about. Trump is going to be relying on Bannon.

yes

its not that they forget, they geniuenly think commies are lesser evil for some reason

The only consistent value is hating white Christian men.

Goodbye Jews!

When we round them up for the gas, who'll be in the first batch?

>FBI
>on Trump's side
Really doubt that after Comey fucked up the email investigation twice.

How did everything suddenly turn so well?
Next please make France great again!

look you fucking thoughtless brainless cock sucking nigger, humans like to be happy, humans like when other humans are happy, but the standardless, valueless, let anything go because anything is good thought style is the most horrible, destructing thing happening recently. We need a firm, valued leadership to not devolve.

>Trump makes repubs a 'workers party' and they lose all the economics shit too

anybody has the gif of this?

thx

their time is coming

youtube.com/watch?v=uMk2X5eDYFU

What they don't understand is that the KKK in 2016 is just 3,000 LARPers who occasionally drink beer and jerk off with their FBI buddies.

sounds like pol

GAS THE KIKES

Pretty much but actually less influential. They don't do a damn thing but occasionally soak in some asshurt.

Why doesn't pol CTR the fuck out of huffpo comments on these types or articles???

wtf i love huffpo now

yes, he also worked for another jew in a site that has a whole section in jerusalem and criticized Obama for being anti-Israel

When you open huffshillgton post's page they say "some say" he is "anti-semite", so it's literally nothing

they love Corbyn, the Hamas' darling, they don't give a shit about "anti-semites", they give a shit about shilling against trump

I wonder this too, the libcucks there are delusional in their echochamber

This.
Everything they do is anti-White, anti-Western, anti-patriotic, etc.

as do I