Does it deserve to be the first animated film to win a Razzie for worst Picture Sup Forums?

Does it deserve to be the first animated film to win a Razzie for worst Picture Sup Forums?

you should kys it was good fun movie

I hope so because all the other nominees are sequels or remakes that are bad but not specially awful.

Short answer? Yes. Long answer? Yes.

Please find the sum total of $45.17 deposited to your bank account confirmation that your post has been seen by a Sony Pictures representitive.

Just call him a Sonygger and be done with it.

Yes. Every other nominee is either overhated or bad but not world-changingly awful.

Please find the sum total of $45.17 deposited to your bank account confirmation that your post has been seen by a Microsoft representitive.

That doesn't make sense if everyone calls them that.

Okay I assume you're just using "world changingly" as a fun adverb but if theres actual detail behind that I need to hear it, it sounds intriguing.

Why is The Emoji movie "World Changingly awful"?

Please find the sum total of $1.00 deposited to your panties account confirmation that your tits has been seen by a horny representative.

kys

It's so bad people proclaimed it would be the end of the world, reached ironic memedom like nothing else ever had before (with the possible exception of Shrek, which was actually good), and it will hopefully implore other animation studios to try harder.

It does and it doesn't. It's easily the worst big-budget cartoon movie, but there are many non-animated movies worse than it.

Yup. It's basically a shoe-in because of the lack of high-profile garbage last year. The only movie on the list worse than it is 50 Shades Darker, but that wasn't talked about enough to meet the Razzie's standards.

Would sony say something about it?

it's not bait the film is fun. actually try watching it shitlords

It shouldn't. This is the film to reach the young generation, turn them left and vote for HillDawg.

>pays more than The Mouse

Cool

>The only movie on the list worse than it is 50 Shades Darker

I'm honesty baffled they even went ahead with the sequel, since virtually the entire female population suddenly realized what the fuck they were actually watching and turned on the first movie.

The Razzies are worse than any movie they shit on.