TRUMP IS FINISHED. 25k signatures away from the goal and Drumpf is gone HAHAHAAHAHAH

TRUMP IS FINISHED. 25k signatures away from the goal and Drumpf is gone HAHAHAAHAHAH

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

Say it with me Sup Forums Madam President

i see le ctr is not le ded
How is a fucking website petition gonna remove a democratically elect president
Kys

>75,000 votes needed
>Thinking that means anything
>Thinking Petition.org actually takes their petitions seriously
>Thinking they'll just drop Trump because virtual signatures on a website where people can make thousands of signatures in other people's names seriously.

The only way a President can be removed from office is by impeaching them, that or the president has to voluntarily resign from office, faggots.

Fuck off leaf

I hate being white. It sucks not being able to speak, and constantly being shouted and looked down on. All the problems of the world put on my shoulders like I had anything to do with them. Should I just get the gender reassignment surgery?

>they actually think a petition can cause someone to be impeached

Quick pence get the cattle prod there's some homo's that need shocking

There wil be blood in the streetsand it wont be ours #RapeMelania

Sure friendo, what guns do you have?

Alright Sup Forums the first half of the act was a success, now it's time to bring it home.
Supply those remaining 23,000 votes and we can shift this into maximum over-kek
Remember your true allegiance first and foremost is to the lulz

>Implying we wont fight you bigots like real men with honor

>online petitions

there are petitions to port video games over to different platforms that get 10 times as many signatures and it still doesn't do anything.

In the libtard world, anything they don't like goes away with 75k of their votes. It doesn't matter that 46 million voted for something if it's bad for them, 75k is all you need to get rid of the big bad.

I'm loving every moment of Trump's victory. Even the media in Finland is going apeshit over his victory, this is indeed the best timeline.

Even the quote they choose is great.
This political pre-crime thing is really giving me a hard on.I just can't wait to see the disappointment once they realize that this campaign equals to nothing.

Yeah this is the one that gets me most
>#RapeMelania
>You bigots
>You sexists
erry time

They have the house senate and executive branch it'd be literally impossible

Imagine how much they will hate obama when he has to respond to it saying they have to respect the results of a democratic election.

>and judicial branch
>and majority of governor mansions
>and a record high of state legislative branches
>literally one state government away from being able to pass partisan amendments

Whoops.

SCHLONGED

DAILY REMINDER

>online petition