So the lefties in California are pissed that Hillary won the popular vote but lost in the electoral college...

So the lefties in California are pissed that Hillary won the popular vote but lost in the electoral college, simply because the number of liberals in California is just that overwhelmingly concentrated.

What if they realise this and start colonising the other western states? I know Californian migration to other western states is already a thing (and that it's part of why Nevada's become a blue-leaning state), but could this election lead to some kind of concerted effort to flip the demographics of the US's western half in just a few short years?

Other urls found in this thread:

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too much work. Most people identify with their community more than their political party.

It wouldn't take that many. A mere 100,000 extra lefty voters could permanently flip Wyoming.

its already too late for them , wont matter il be in a hospital bed dieing by the time they fuck up this country again

A lot of republicans don't even bother voting in commiefornia.

Your little fantasy is predicated on the idea that there are actually 60 million people who voted Hillary, and it's not just one big scam.

well i think this isnt common knowledge outside the USA
Californians have mass migrated to every state in the West since the 1970s
Washington, Oregon, and Nevada would have been solidly red if they had not

Trump should just make a curve in the wall to isolate that shitheap together with Mexico.

This is all predicated on the idea that these people would pull their heads out of their asses long enough to realize living in a state other than California is actually possible.

actually trump won popular vote now too

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

Californians already did it to Nevada and Colorado, those used to be red-leaning states, now they are blue-leaning.

A lot of them are already moving to Arizona and Texas. I know a lot of Texans on here post about the Californians that are moving into the state, particularly the Austin area.

It's something to definitely pay attention to. Luckily, Texas and Arizona are still very red, so Trump should have no problems winning them again in 2020. Hopefully his reforms win over a lot of moderates and Hispanics, as that is the future of the state.

They are already doing that per soros. Why do you think that Texas was police lights?

>a group of lefties equal to 1/5 of the population of a state could make it flip blue

wow, user...

p.s. lefties are city rats, most of these states are full of woods, mountains and small towns. wyoming especially.

A bunch of hippy farmers get red pilled by real farmers. not a good plan.

The count is in, retard. Trump won the popular vote.

>source is Twitter
Come on now i need a real source

pls source I want a Trump win so bad

They'd commit suicide by Tylenol at the sight of the first coyote.

a shit ton of republicans don't bother voting in red states too

turnout doesn't reach highest levels until you get to swing states.

>being afraid of a mangy mutt you can scare off with a bb gun

jesus christ

lol they would never survive in Wyoming. All their hipster liberal shit isn't there and an animal would probably kill them.

The exact opposite is going to happen. Because they legalized weed, there will be a great migration to them from all the red states, further concentrating them

Why don't we just move some reds to PA, VA, MI and WI to make them permanently red?

I want to live there now.

This is my only qualm about legalizing weed in NC

maybe they would get so high they forget to vote kek

Its a good state. Its like Colorado but for men.

You're retarded. Idaho...blue...

>I know Californian migration to other western states is already a thing

Damn right it is, it's a plague. I live in St. George UT - a beautiful, small, mostly Mormon community on the edge of the Mojave Desert in southwest Utah. It's close to several national parks, an hour away from skiing, 118 miles from Veas, and it's in a Mormon time-warp - about 30 years behind the times, which, trust me, is a good thing.

This is a great place to live and people from California are starting to figure that out. They're also starting to figure out that they can sell their house in California and buy 3 houses just like it in St. George.

All they bring with them are liberal values and a strong tendency to want to modernize the area. They don't realize, a lot of us are here because it is like it is, the reason they like it is because it is like it is, and we don't need any fucking California people here telling us how it should be.

Anyway, glad I got a chance to spout off about it.

There should be some kind of law that says if you are a California native, you can't move. Ever.

Some cunt on Bill (((Maher))) said this exact same thing, she also called for liberal teachers to move to heavily conservative areas in order to "teach" their kids the "right" ways

Liberals love their safe spaces too much. They will never move into enemy territory because then they'd have to defend their beliefs on a daily basis rather than circle jerk with other libs at the local organic coffee shop.

The only time liberal migration happens is when niggers get uprooted (see texas after katrina) or mexicans invade.

Same thing happened in central Oregon. Everyone in cali sold their million dollar two bedrooms, came to central Oregon and bought every square inch of land and turned every house in deschutes county into a 1500 dollar rental.