What would've happened if Lady met Finn before meeting Jake?

What would've happened if Lady met Finn before meeting Jake?

Dead raincorn
or HUMANED Raincorn

She takes Finn's virginity by force, becomes his terminal oneitis and vetoes all Finn shipfaggotry forever, allowing Adventure Time to continue focusing on adventures.

>Dead rainicorn
Finn is too weak to kill her.
Energetic 12 year old with sword vs giant, flying, teleporting snake-horse

Aren't humans a rare luxury food to them?

>Implying the hardship of being hunted by a rainbow monster and eventually have to learn to turn the tides on it, wouldn’t have forged Finn into a badass

oh shit I made that, sweet

I know that there's really no evidence for this, but Lady Rainicorn gives me the impression that she just would never eat humans.
She SEEMS like a normie at the surface level, but
when you get to really know her, she's really a cool individual and independant-minded person. My point is, of anyone, she seems like the type of person who would solitarily recognize the fact that killing and eating sapient people is pretty messed up. And she'd refuse to eat LITERALLY PEOPLE. That and humns are rare and she's not selfish enough to make them go extinct just for a snack.

I don' think Lady has ever really wanted to eat Finn. Alternativey, she DID find Finn before Jake, and WAS going to eat him, but then fell in love with Jake. Or Bubblegum told her not to eat him, because he protects the Candy Kindom or w/e.

How do you think a Xenophilic /ss/ relationship would flown on CN, especially if it was endgame?

Knocking down socially constructed barriers of age and species, user. It'd have been ahead of its time, the first of the current years.

The only real reason that xenophillia is frowned upon by some is because in real life, there are no species of people besides humans on Earth. If there wer Rainicorns or talking candy peope or frankly ANYTHING sapient other than us, rest assured humanity would have been breeding with them since the days before written history. It would be seen as normal. And no one would care. Because they're both consenting adults that just happn to be different species.

Just because something has the shape of an animal, doesn't mean it is one. It's all about sapience. nly the most xenophobic of people would have a problem with interspecies romance, as long as the requirements for intelligence are met.

Yeah, because faggotry has always been accepted. After all, consenting adults, right?

Its rare because they hunted humans to extinction on Ooo.

Stop making this thinly veiled hard vore thread. Goddamn, man, what's wrong with you.

>It would be seen as normal
No.
It sure as shit would happen but let me assure you that everyone would be trying to genocide each other and their respective race trators at any given time.

Finn kills her, and when the Humans return are attacked by the Bunten vermin.
Humanity's only option would be worshipping the Black Sun to strike down these xeno invaders.

Doesnt pretty much any female earlier in the show try to get into Finns pants for no particular reason?

They just wanted some human dick in the first seasons. After all, he's the hero.

So if Finn did hook up with Lady, it would be death by snu-snu

I just rememebred Finn has partial color blindness and he can't see green.

I wonder what it must feel like, the inability to see the full beauty of a rainbow. Or rainbow unicorn.