Justice League Unlimited confirmed that Aya is alive, amnesiac, and searching for Razer...

Justice League Unlimited confirmed that Aya is alive, amnesiac, and searching for Razer. The scene made zero sense to anyone who never saw the cartoon, but damn did it feel good.

That part came as a total shock to me. Really nice that we kinda got some closure now as to what happened to her.

this series is connected to GL:tas?

Because of that Easter egg, I guess? Josh Keaton also voiced Hal in that episode.

being amnesiac would make sense, kinda (if an Aya copy doesn't register itself as an Aya, the anti-aya virus won't trigger?).

i guess you could say since she "died" at the beginning of the universe she ended up lost in the multiverse

But GLTAS came after JLU?

holy shit are we gonna have aya and razer's arc concluded?

It's been 5 years.

He meant Justice League Action

That's my explanation. There's too many difference between GL:TAS and JLA for them to be in the same universe, and GL:TAS introduced the concept of alternate universes anyway.

No, this show is getting canned as well.

Are they forever cursed from finding true love with one another?

>getting canned
I thought this one was always planned to be this length

What a shame that Aya was shit and her romance arc with Razer was terrible.

That’s not unlimited you dumb shit that’s action

pretty neat callback. I'm happy for the ~10 people who watched that show to the end.

No, the creators wanted to introduce Aquaman, Batgirl, Robin, and more in another season.

That guy in your picture looks like the one who killed his wife

Aya and Razer ruined GLTAS and was the reason it got cancelled.

it was pretty much DOA because green lantern the movie was so shitty they couldn't sell toys for the show.

Also Red Hood and Killer Croc. They talked about it during their nycc panel.

Honestly I think that's what kept it alive really. I loved the show for it's pulpy space opera aspects, but most of the fanbase latched onto them.

I agree on the first part, but it got greenlit and cancelled because of the movie.

It only got one season, how did that relationship keep the show alive?

> we could have space adventures
> or we could have pointless romance drama
> yeah, romance drama is better than yellow lanterns :^)
I'm still mad.

>No, this show is getting canned as well.
That so?

>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, mother.
Good riddance.