Cleese on Trump

Why doesn't John Cleese like Donald Trump?
I thought everyone loved Donald Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJmWQXxngwE
youtube.com/watch?v=QAK0KXEpF8U
youtube.com/watch?v=gmdNOBgnx1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> cleese is an atheist liberal

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

Sees his own country ruined and still clings to that holier-than-thou European "Americans are racists" crap. Sad!

>he could start a pirate ship with that lot
That is the point

Cleese likes butt play

I'm young. Who is this old dusty cunt?

wasn't he just diagnosed with dimensia?

Because the sjws attacked him for saying it was a shame that London didn't look like London anymore (due to all the cultural enrichment).
Now he's on damage control.

John Cleese is a comedian. He makes fun of things for money. If you can't take it that he has come to criticise something you like, well you poor thing, how sweet and fragile you are. come on lads I thought you were the ones who were always claiming to know how to take a joke, and championed free speech?

youtube.com/watch?v=LJmWQXxngwE

if he were an american comedian I would have just ignored it.

but brits are universally known as libtards that like to lecture us about dumb shit, like a nagging old wife.

we get it, you're so smart, tea and biscuits, muhammed fucking your sister, calls to prayer 5 times a day, we're just way too different. but you will go down in history the best non-racists that no longer exist.

Cleese has been an unfunny edgelord for a long time now.

"comedian"

>Trump nakama confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=QAK0KXEpF8U

who won the bloody war anyway?

He's a hollywood type, he probably spends huge amounts of time in America, most Brits don't give a shit about your politics. Way to prove that guy right though, you are triggered, plain and simple. Grow some thicker skin, it's an actor on a talk show.

Blessed post of truth. The butthurt from the entertainers represents their disconnect to the amount of PC nonsense going on, they don't get how Trump is the response. Most foreigners also will not understand, it doesn't mean they don't mostly share the anti PC views that spawned him.

>but brits are universally known as libtards that like to lecture us about dumb shit, like a nagging old wife.

This. Even Peter Brimelow and John Derbyshire are like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmdNOBgnx1A

Who cares what old comedians think

B-b-but they're famous!

because trump doesn't do a le silly walk

Cleese is a real cultural influencer, not jew cable tv host. He is inside your mind if you have heard of him or not.