Quick reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Quick reminder that Hillary won the popular vote.

Trump was NOT democratically elected.

NEVER forget this fact.

I will remind you of this every day for the next 4 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
82.221.129.208/basepagex4.html
70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a republic not a democracy

The states democratically elected him

fuck off mick

Nobody cares patrick

Here is your daily reminder why the liberals lost:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

I fail to see the problem, since the US is not a democracy.

the popular vote never mattered nigger
and I better get a fucking (you) from this, your jew overlords aren't paying you to make 1 post and then fuck off

>I'm gonna be asshurt every day for the next 4 years and remind you.

Thanks, I'll appreciate it.

This is why I didn't bother to vote. In a state that's deeply red or deeply blue, your vote means nothing.

Go bake a pizza you Italian scum of the earth.

>he STILL can't tell the difference between a direct democracy and a republic

Your fucking dumb. get off MSM trump won the popular vote lol

KEWL BOOBOO

You can't democratically elect someone in a Republic you dunce.

Quick reminder that Trump win the electoral vote

Trump WAS elected in accordance with our Republic's great traditions

NEVER forget this fact

I will remind you of this fact whenever I notice you make this thread again.

>1 post by this ID
No (You) for a salami kike

OP: Go kill yourself!
The election was heavily rigged in favor for Hillary. The vote machines made frauds. The dead people were voting. Millions of government employees IDs were stollen, enough info to vote...

Approximatelly 10 Million (!) votes were stollen for Hellary, but it was just not enough...

See this:
82.221.129.208/basepagex4.html

> Simple logic shows over 10 million votes stolen from Trump.
> FACT: Many districts reported enormous turnout for Trump nation wide. Yet Hillary beat Trump in the popular vote? And more importantly overall voter turnout was low? Lets add this up.
> Enormous turnout for Trump plus Hillary beating him in the popular vote EQUALS MASSIVE TURNOUT FOR THE ELECTION OVERALL, which did not happen.
> If enormous turnout happened for Trump, and overall voter turnout was low, THEN THE ELECTION SHOULD HAVE GONE MASSIVELY FOR TRUMP AND NOT SPLIT EVENLY WITH HILLARY. Which means, if Hillary beat him in the popular vote, PRACTICALLY ALL HER VOTES WERE STOLEN VOTES. How many? Good guess would be TWENTY MILLION.
> Folks, that is the ONLY ANSWER.

>2012
It's been 4 years. He could have changed his mind on this, you know?

>this new

if Hillary was rigging it, why'd she rig it to win the popular vote but not the electoral?

make a better post next time

Fukken saved

Thanks OP

Almost 1.5 Million votes from the military - that means 900k or more for Trump, therefore giving him the popular lead - have not been and will never be counted.

Why?

Because it doesn't matter. He's won.

If you rig an election more than one or two points then it becomes obvious. She did rig it, but lost so hard that it didn't matter. I am willing to bet that if every state investigated their votes Trump would gain 2 or 3 points.

Ctr. Before I saget your shill, reever that popular vote was tainred by
Non citizens
Dead people
Multiple votes
Stacked machines

So, fuck off. Suck a big black dick or whatever the fuck you like to do.

> every day for the next 4 years

You are so fucking boring. Christ, what a thing to waste your life on. You could use that time to learn Latin or start a business. Just... whew.

>not democratically elected in a government that's not a democracy!

Oh no! You can post this every day for the next four years, but it's not going to change our government. We use a representative system for a reason.

Trump won 26 Popular Votes

>She won the popular vote

Yet more states were red. We seriously need to purge the illegals.

Imagine if the EU held votes for it's leadership across all member nations. How would you feel if the votes from Germany, with a population of 80 million and the seat of power with the most to gain, were to make the votes from Ireland with a population of only 4.5 million pointless? Ireland is a nation unto itself with it's own government whos people habe the right to self determination, the EU binds your member nations together in mutual self interest but in system which uses popular vote smaller nation like your own would have very little say in how you are governed by the EU which directly impacts your nation. What incentive would that leave you to remain a member?

What people have lost sight of with the expansion of federal power is that America is not a simple democracy but a Rebublic, the people were never actually casting their vote for president, rather voting for whom their state would support as president in order to maintain a more perfect union. It's a beautiful system that has held up remarkably well and in fact only become more prudent in ensuring all citizens have a voice as populations and wealth has become more concentrated in urban centers.

>he wants direct democracy
move to somalia, there's plenty of "presidents" to choose from and none of them ever lose their election

who is this girl?

minus the illegals and the dead voting.... completely throw out areas with over 100% turnout..... she didnt win shit

What form of rigging is more believable?

>Hillary hacked thousands of voting machines but somehow still lost
>Trump got FBI director to accuse Hillary of crimes just days before the election

Last time a Republican won the electoral and lost the popular there was questions of rigging the election then too but with butterfly ballots. Then there was that guy who voted against the popular vote in his district to give Bush and extra electoral vote. Every time a Republican wons it's cause they cheat.

why do you and leftist try to act like we don't realize already we don't live in a direct democracy?

we're not that stupid everyone knows america is a republic. it seems the leftist like a republic unless their candidate doesn't win they want a coup to replace him with a politically correct communist dictator. or at leastthat's what most the hardcore leftist protestors seem they want.

"Thanks Trump" will be the next meme, but not ironically. Fucking babies, holy shit. It's like they've never lost anything in their life before.

Worry about your own country, you stupid culchie fuck.
Ireland is going to be overrun by niggers and your women are miscegenating with them.
Ireland used to be a nice place.

LOSER

SOOOOOYYYYY UN PERDEDOR

>filter popular vote
>some faggot talks to himself for 4 years
>?????
>profit

>Trump was NOT democratically elected

Irish education everyone.

America isn't a democracy dumbass, it's a republic

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

the US is a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy.
>potatonigger education

>I don't understand your republic
>I will remind you of this every day

Well, ok.

The electors are going to vote Hillary

Consies cried for eight fucking years because a MODERATE liberal got elected. Fuck, even die-hard libs united behind Bush after 9/11, until he proved himself completely unfit for office.

We are a republic

you sad, sad plebeian. I pity that you will never know such joys

Anime slut

No she didn't. And that's fake.

mick dont you have innocent people to be bombing instead of trolling us

Nigga just setup a python script or something. Don't waste your life.

WRONG.
70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

No, you mong, it's impossible mathematically for Trump to not have the popular vote.

A lot of votes haven't been and aren't going to be counted.

>1 post by this ID
Why the fuck do people fall for this shit

/thread

Not a democracy. Democracy doesn't work in America. "Democratic" party is a deceptive lie.

Lol an irrelevant country backing a losing candidate. Can you be any more pathetic?

Hillary dropped out of the race. She conceded, you potatonigger.

its called regional representation, and it protects america from simple minded people such as yourself

Shut up Conor. Take your two beltsand and go away.

He didn't. And you know it. Illegal votes aren't valid.

our Prime Minister also lost the elections.. and he is now the Prime Minister..

No one cried because hes from the left wing.

Go fuck yourself.

Now THIS looks like a reliable website.

>Anyone asking where I got the figures, it was from twitter posts.

Ah, how empirical. How's that confirmation bias treating you?

lana rain

and if they listened to him back then, we wouldn't be in this situation

ironical

The US has the Electoral College so Trump's strategy was to go for that. If we had a popular vote, Trump would've gone for that.

conceding does not mean you dropped out of the race, it has no effect of what happens at the electoral college

you are welcome for educating you on the legal processes of your political system

Who is this lady?

How quickly people forget.

>Trump was chosen unfairly by a system that Clinton supporters deemed would be fair
>Trump was mocked for believing that the end result would be him losing due to unfair processes, telling him to "grow up"

And now all you guys can do is throw hissy fits and destroy entire cities over the same thing, now that it's happened to you.

You people are awesome. A perfect reference to how a person should not act.

She ran for President. The requirement to win the Presidency is to win the most electoral votes. Not the popular vote.

We are not a democracy, we are a Consitutional Republic.

this is one of the best trump pictures i've seen, and you know thats hard, because he has the best pictures.

twitter posts > CNN

You can try
But it will be considered repost/spam.

Good luck cuck faggot

You will remind us you don't understand laws or politics every day?
How wonderful of you. I'm glad your tard wrangler let's you use the computer that much.

The american presidential election is our only national election. It is not one election; it is 51 elections where the victor is decided by who posseses a plurality of the vote. The state then casts their assigned electors to the candidate the population of that state has voted for. The amount of electors is based on the population of that state. We are a union of free and independent states. Trump won 30 states. Hillary also did NOT win the popular vote. No one did. The majority did NOT vote for her. She had a plurality of individuals (probably not in reality with the rampant, proven voter fraud from the left but we're using the data presented), bur that was only 48%. That rationally means 52% voted AGAINST her. More people do not want her in office than people that do. The majority made their choice: Trump, Stein, Johnson, or Other, but not Hillary.

People conveniently forget that Trump would've won an election by popular vote too, were America a proper democracy.
If the electoral system was different, and popular vote mattered the campaigns would have been WILDLY different and so would the voting demographics, with Republicans in LA, NYC etc actually bothering to go out and vote.
It was known from the start only the electoral college would matter and anyone chimping out because one candidate won the popular vote but not the presidency should be euthanized.

Define "democracy"

Jeb's intern, gawd it's like you weren't here for the primaries.

He carried far more states, do you really think the representation of those states should be overruled by Commiefornia and Jew York?

What part of Democratic Republic do you not understand?

he won the popular vote idiot
especially if you take away all the illigals who voted in cali.

like 70% of the registrations in the last days didn't provide addresses and they let them vote anyways.

now, for the rope, do you want to be dropped or being the faggots you are to you want to asphixiate while jerking off on your way out?

You better invest in some Kleenex® stock.
That's gonna be a lot of blubbering.

Weaboo sluts who used to be a qt teen but now she got implants and looks like absolute shit and also got a shitty Hitler Youth dyke hairstyle
Also she's an illegal immigrant and weed junkie I hate her

Just watched the video. She sounds like a bitch, but shes qt anyway.

>I will remind you of this every day for the next 4 years.

And we wont care for the next 8 years.

Weaboo slut who used to be a qt teen but now she got implants and looks like absolute shit and also got a shitty Hitler Youth dyke hairstyle
Also she's an illegal immigrant and weed junkie I hate her

The fact that we are taught the purpose of the electoral college in elementary school and liberals still don't understand it is just another example in the long list of them; why they shouldn't be allowed to vote. Only right-wingers should be allowed to vote

The american presidential election is our only national election. It is not one election; it is 51 elections where the victor is decided by who posseses a plurality of the vote. The state then casts their assigned electors to the candidate the population of that state has voted for. The amount of electors is based on the population of that state. We are a union of free and independent states. Trump won 30 states. Hillary also did NOT win the popular vote. No one did. The majority did NOT vote for her. She had a plurality of individuals (probably not in reality with the rampant, proven voter fraud from the left but we're using the data presented), bur that was only 48%. That rationally means 52% voted AGAINST her. More people do not want her in office than people that do. The majority made their choice: Trump, Stein, Johnson, or Other, but not Hillary.

cry more potato nigger

>I will remind you of this every day for the next 4 years.

sounds like you are begging to be b&

The US is not now, has never been, and never will be a democracy.
Deal with it.

>waah the electoral vote is a rigged system
>muh silent majority
>but on second thought it's okay when it benefits me

Not even president yet and he's already flip flopping. Trump might have won but all the gullible idiots that voted for him are the big losers of this election.

The people did not democratically elect him, the states did.

We live in a Republic, not a Democracy.

>BTFO Patty

>Ireland

And I will sage and hide you every time I see you.