Do Canadians ever wish they were American?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q61_1v7azQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a shit thread. what the fuck does this have to do with politics?

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

my mom did in the 60's before I was born, thank god

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q61_1v7azQ
yes

No, I am Canadian and Canadians are better than Americans.

Look at how our economy is doing better.

Look at how our people are happier.

Look at how Canadians are always making thoughtful posts compared to Americans on Sup Forums.

etc

etc

etc

sit down

Satanic anchor baby!

>Do Canadians ever wish they were not white?
fify

I really wish I would live there now, especially with Trump as president, I'd move to one of the red states and get a small house

There is a shitload of fucking immigrants set to come here, especially with out cuck PM

*our

Toronto doesn't count Ahmed, you fucking muslim shit

>be 25
>start becoming politically active due to Trump
>realize I'm red
>find out vast majority of Canada is blue

kill me, and us

I LIVE IN OTTAWA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ

He's the memest person of the 21 century.

I wish i was american simply so that my dollar would have more purchasing power for virtual hats in tf2

Honestly, yeah. This country is pretty shit and I don't see it ever changing for the better, just keeps getting worse.

America seemed a lot more exciting when I was there, lot more shit to do, more variation in places to go, more opportunities, etc.

Honestly, yeah. I wanted to vote for Trump.

no.

jealous of your gun laws, but that's about it.

I'm a canadian and I certainly wish I was american.
I would much rather pay less taxes and have less services.

Do you know that my motorcycle registration is 1400$ a year here in Quebec ? And I'm a 34 y-o man that's been riding for 10+ years with a super clean record. And that's excluding insurance. To ride 7 months per year because of winter. On shitty devasted roads since roads in Quebec are just garbage.

I'm a responsible grown-ass man that takes care of himself and doesn't cost the country a thing. And yet I'm taxed out the ass because it's Canada. I make 1000$ a week, yet only receive 600$. Nigga FUCK THAT.

Now that Trump's won I think about it frequently.

Fuck no. I think America was a really cool place to be years ago, great music, films, muscle cars, non-pussy civil rights movement. Some really inspirational people.

Some where along the way it all went terribly wrong and the country is flooded with retarded hicks, gang bangers or liberal cucks. You lost whatever respect you had from the rest of the world when you elected a fucking 70 yr old television personality as the leader of your country.

they are

>You lost whatever respect you had from the rest of the world when you elected a fucking 70 yr old television personality as the leader of your country.

Fuck off cuck

move to a swing state, we could use you

this is why leafboiz are doomed to irrelevance

Fuck off retard.

I wish we had your gun laws. Many Canadians would disagree with me but I want to conceal carry and own some really sweet fire arms. Our magazines are pinned to only hold 5 rounds, in rifles anyways.

Do united-of-americanians ever wish they had an actual name for their country? We don't go around calling ourself confederated provinces of america.

Sometimes yes, my firearms collection would look much better in the US

I just consider myself American by default. Canada hates the idea of a pre-globalist identity so I never had a choice. Something to do with the queen and england you tell me? Nah.

I just wish Toronto was walled off as an independent city state

It's okay Keanu Reeves belings to us now.

I'm not Canadian the time I've been here I've learned that they are cucks with no future or hopes and dreams. While relevant countries have epic events like world wars, empires, great works of art and science to form their national fabric and identity Canada has literally fucking nothing and never will. Which means that they are perpetually depressed or wilfully brainwashed into leftism. They have shit jobs, no major industries, absurdly high taxes and debt. Anybody who is anybody in Canada will migrate to the US at the first opportunity in hopes of achieving success.

So you as Americans shouldn't make fun of them. It really doesn't behove you to insult your inferiors, would you make fun of a mentally retarded person or spit on the homeless? No you wouldn't because it's immoral.

There is no other country with the word 'America' in it, therefore, our country is called America.
A country, and a continent, can both be called America at once. Claiming otherwise is a sophistic attempt to increase the perception of intelligence within ones self without making an argument.

your times over next election fuccboi

That's because the rest of the "Americas" are so insignificant compared to the USA that anywhere on earth, ANYWHERE....you mention "America" and they know you mean USA, not laffo tier countries like Canada Mexico and fuckin Panama.

It's really simple if you're a byproduct of our shitty education system
There are three countries, Canada and mexico are two of them
The third is a united group of states, which resides on the continent north america
Since there are no other united groups of states which dont already have existing names, it makes sense to see them as the United States of America.
Fuck

You can get a conceal and carry permit. Personally I'm glad it's not commonplace for people to have a gun in their purse or glove box or whatever.

He's so fucking based, holy shit.

This, America is a joke.

the answer to your question, is no

every thread I see where citiizens of the United States say they want to move to canada, I let them know we think that people from the US are pieces of shit, and that they can stay in their own country, and all the smart pieces of shit voted for Trump, so we dont want the rejects of shit

btw, Canada is in America, so yea, us, and Brazil and Venezuela, we are all americans

Kick the United States out of America, they are really just stupid

Jesus Christ you are fucking delusional.

*You can get one, but only for very specific circumstances. Fixed.

>He thinks that wretched hag Kelly Leitch will be the next PM

She's going to be laughed out of the country my man.

Right now I wish I had Trump as a leader and not cuckface drama teacher

Do you have autism?

If so, what's it like?

Your president elect literally campaigned on your country falling apart lmao. Meanwhile we're doing fine.

Sort of? Both our cities are shit but rural areas are based. I'd rather live in Wisconsin than Toronto. But I'd also prefer a small Canadian town over Chicago.

I want Trump to annex Ontario and the prairies. Just leave Toronto to Canada so it doesn't fuck up your country too.