Vince was the best part as expected.

What about Austin and Paige?

>that episode where Taker falls off the boat
>washes up in some kind of forest grove
>makes friends with a squirrel
>starts to laugh and enjoy life
>suddenly watches the squirrel get eaten by a bear in a single bite
>”Oh, right...”

Only 6 of these Superstars are retired and Only 3 of them are near to retirement

how many of the cast are disgraced now, could make watching it more fun in context

Uh, not really any desu.
If Enzo was in it maybe... I am only 3 episodes in

Why did it say desu, I typed ‘desu’.
Fuck autocorrect.

gee I wonder who the main character is

Fuck! I typed DESU why is it autocorrecting to desu

I swear to god I’m going crazy

Paige was for a while but she returned recently.

New as fuck 2bh

Tbh senpai

Well about that

Fuck off, reddit.

Wasn't there only like 5 episodes?

I’ve been using Sup Forums for a few years, I just never rarely type t b h. It really caught me off guard.

Personally I like WWE Storytime better

WWE Story Time is the superior WWE cartoon

it got screwed over because Hulk Hogan was originally meant to have a large role in it, but then the whole racism controversy happened so they removed him from the show and it killed any momentum the show would have had

my Sup Forumsmrade of superior taste

Well, it may make a comeback, they are no longer pretending Hulk doesn’t exist

The real wrestling cartoon

That story about Teddy Long leaving Ron in the blizzard is probably my favorite one

I remember /wooo/ liked it, for the most part. Seems that WWE didn't take too much of a role in production and gave the creators a lot of leeway, so they could actually be funny rather than just try and make WWE look super awesome and amazing like Vince and friends usually demand.

true, I will be surprised if Hogan isn't involved with the company again by 2020 at the latest, probably sooner

mine is probably Steve Austin's one about how his journey from being Stunning Steve Austin, then Ringmaster, and finally deciding on Stone Cold Steve Austin(especially love the part where he goes over some of the terrible names WWF creative had sent him based on his idea of modeling his character after the Ice Man)

unfortunately that bit isn't on YouTube, but here's him telling the same story to Larry King;

youtube.com/watch?v=jlRrxmXtnWE

They actually made Vince look... like a dick. And it’s awesome, I mean, they even made John Cena look like an idiot.