How do we make Sweden Christian?

Sweden is one of the least religious countries in the world and it's full of atheists and muslims. how can we save this country and make it all orthodox conservative christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNLbOUGnppg
youtube.com/watch?v=pVoPrkX8Y5o
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/2014/05/30-pairs-of-bible-verses-that-contradict-one-another/
bibviz.com/
christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/24187/in-rev-94-what-grass-was-left-for-them-to-not-hurt
ted.com/talks/sam_harris_science_can_show_what_s_right
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Went to a Danish church today in NYC, holy fug. I now know what the jews want to get rid of. The women were making the food and the men were rearranging getting ready for Julemarked. All Scandi nations should just return to their evang/lutheran roots.

Sweden is 92% white according to their census

America is 60% white according to our census

So much for Christianity being of benefit

Sweden really isn't all that cucked to be quite fair, they are just very socially liberal

>worshiping the king of jews

sweden is a lost cause desu senpai

who cares about race. religion is way more important.

>one step forward two steps back

Fix your own crime ridden 60% white shithole

mass immigration of assyrians and other christian sandniggers

Man you are a faggot, go back to The Blaze or Redstate or whatever cuckservative outpost you came from

Religion doesn't mean shit, hell the Congo is mostly Catholic and their country sucks ass

ayy

Kill yourself, I am not joking.

Hva siger du om min post?
It was the first congregation of whites I ever experienced and it was great. Im swedish but Denmark seems focking great.

Keep memeing SWEDEN YES to the breaking point. Eventually something drastic has to happen if Sweden keeps going the way it's going. Providing housing to ISIS? No. Maybe the EU should collapse first.

think it's possible to get them to move there? I hope Sweden becomes christianized but I don't want to get my hopes up

LAUGH WITH ME HAHAHAHAHAHAA

GÖRA SVERIGE BRA IGEN

No sven pls no more sandniggers

if it makes your country more Christian I think you should embrace it

din mamma

Christards are at the same level as Jews. Seeing as the ones who spread this nonsense all originate from the U.S I am guessing they all have negroid admixture and feel like God can help them with that.

you rather have a white country become a christian sandnigger country then atheist?

Swedes are not going to become more christian because we import sandnigger christians. If you have to replace the swedes with christians at least pick white christians from other European countries.

>All Scandi nations should just return to their evang/lutheran roots.
>The women were making the food and the men were rearranging getting ready for Julemarked
what do you think we do at christmas now? run around in the forest, praying to hume and darwin?

Truth

t. cuckservative christcuck

hvad snakker du om?

>Worshiping a dead kike on a stick

>har kd i sitt ID
>gillar inte kristna
sven snälla bestäm dig

No, Asa-religion, all the way, crush the skulls of the infidels

>import sandniggers to make your country christian

Fuck Religion. Sweden might be SjW paradise but thats one thing they did correct. Religion is retarded.

>Sweden is a lost cause
>Danish flag

youtube.com/watch?v=aNLbOUGnppg

there's no saving this country lmao

should me and the rest of my white american congregation move there to take over then?

Say what you will, you're still worse off.
Not much, i'll grant you that.

>Keep memeing SWEDEN YES to the breaking point.
This. The average Swede needs to understand what a fucking joke of a country we have become. Problem is that you won't reach those cucks here on Sup Forums.

paganism/state irreligion with a healthy dollop of nationalism is the way to go
christcuckoldry is slavery

min post, ven.
It was honestly fantastic today. The children were all white and people were so nice, getting baptized soon. Scandi land should start going to church more.

a few hundred isn't enough i'm afraid

A multicultural society is an unstable society.
I am a christian, but many tales like the tower of Babel put down multiculturalism.

At least Christianity promoted virtues like honesty, self sacrifice, courage, objective morality and traditional families

People who make posts like that on Sup Forums are not ethnic Swedes. I know you Americans are notoriously stupid but this you ought understand.
>Fuck Religion
How about you go and fuck yourself you heathen filth. Atheism is one of the most destructive tendrils of cultural marxism. You atheists are nothing more than "useful idiots" to the liberal agenda. An instrument to tear down christianity in the west.

>Say what you will, you're still worse off.
In what way? Because I know for a fact that you have a less Germanic population than we do, and race is way more precious than ideology. The latter can be restored, the former cannot.
You think this shit doesn't occur in Denmark?

youtube.com/watch?v=pVoPrkX8Y5o

Divide and conquer.

> the tower of Babel put down multiculturalism.

explain

IDK what to believe about Sweden anymore ;_;

julemarked, det har i da ovre i staterne ikke?
prov glogg, det er good shit.

You can promote this without religion those are great values everybody should have regardless of religion.

Let Putin invade them

>germaninc population
yeah about that...

>IDK what to believe about Sweden anymore ;_;
We're on equal footing with most western nations. The only noticeable difference is that Sweden still has the highest amount of racial purity on the planet (Germanic race that is).

>racial purity

well...I hope God saves your nation...or crushes it for rebellion; either way

Will you join Russia this time too, like you've done whenever we fought against them in the past? Treacherous mountain kikes.
About what? Are you shitting on the Germanic race? If so I have bad news for you. You're either a race traitor or not an ethnic dane. Either way you should get the fuck out. Also, good job on posting a fabricated picture. Ran out of things that actually happened?

No we are cucked by America so we're not allowed to anymore :(

careful now

I don't have the whole macro image, but essentially the tower of babel was trying to connect the whole world together by a group of people under the control of men, and this caused God to scatter men across the world from each other and give them their distinct languages.

The whole idea of christian globalism vs. Christianity's apparent support of nations and different cultures is pretty complicated and I'm still trying to figure it out on an in depth note.

Yes but some people need it wrapped in a story
That's how knowledge and wisdom was passed through time in generations. Our minds are literally made for story telling and concepts like that. This is why memes work even if they're not true
We are more afraid a shark rather than a car accident even if we know the statistics because it's a more viseral image

I don't think God will save any nation. It's been going downhill for a very long time (not necessarily racially like now). It was prophesied long ago. I reckon the second return is right around the corner once we're on the brink of extinction.

First we set up two fires. one made by Christians, and one made by Muslims. Lets make it three and add in the Aesir (Odin, Thor) just for old times sake. Next take the strongest warrior that Sweden has, get him rip roaring drunk (possibly stoned) and have him walk through the fires in a sequential order (Muslim group first, Christian second and Aesir third). whichever fire the warrior gives up at becomes the state religion of Sweden.

I am atheist and not liberal. Just because some SJWs are atheist doesnt mean all atheist are like that. Atheism is absence of believe when there is no evidence. Stop generalizing atheists and grouping them together with other ideologies.

what a fag tho

Also there's no reason for morality besides divine commands because why even follow morality.

w-what if he charges through all of them.

>no evidence.
What's up with this meme? even wrong religions have arguments and evidence. Besides literally everything is impossible to prove with certainty.

What a truly magical time to be alive

No, you can't, you stupid polack. Moral realism is incompatible with atheism. This was known thousands of years ago. The absence of moral realism is what has caused all this moral relativism, which paved the way for laws concerning homosexuality, transgenderism, feminism, etc. Atheism is a disease. A sickness.

>Following is my guess of the general feeling towards Christianity in Sweden:
Christianity re-surging in Sweden is one of the most unlikely things I can think of. Most Swedes consider it a joke. Religious people (except minorities, of course) are considered to be fucking weirdos.
People here have no connection to it anymore. It's completely alien.

ban protestant churches and reform protestantism to return it to the roots of christianity.

Don't know. last time he gave up at Christianity's fire.

honest. this actually happened.

atheism is contrary to the will of God. regardless of your moral/character stance you need to repent and turn to Jesus

I hope the return of Jesus comes soon. really sick of this place

>I am atheist and not liberal. Just because some SJWs are atheist doesnt mean all atheist are like that.
>Just because some niggers are aggressive and stupid it doesn't mean all niggers are like that.
You see the thing is. Most niggers are like that, and so are most atheists. I don't give a shit if there are a handful of atheists who uphold christian values. Atheism has to go, because it breeds the aforementioned.
> Atheism is absence of believe when there is no evidence.
There is plenty of evidence for God and biblical events. There is no proof. Big difference. There's no proof that you exist either, just evidence. Proof doesn't exist. Look up epistemological solipsism for more information on this.

I heard in some swedish video that it was still a big thing in white suburbs though.

jesus was a fucking jew, stop worshipping his brown ass

You need the Molyneux pill
Universally preferable behaviour: a rational proof of secular ethics

>jesus was a fucking jew
No he wasn't. He was a descendant of David, King of Israel, who was described in the bible (Song of Solomon 5:10 and 1 Samuel 16:11 - 12) as "white and ruddy," see greentext for exact verse (same way vikings were described by Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922. See greentext for direct quote). Ruddy is synonymous with white. Jesus came from David's lineage, consequently making him ruddy (i.e. white) as well. David couldn't have been an ashkenazi jew (i.e. white-looking jew) seeing as they didn't exist at the time.

>My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
Song of Solomon 5:10

>Now he was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking.
1 Samuel 16:11 - 12

>I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Itil. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blond and ruddy;
Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922.

There is no moral realism in religion. The bible contradicts itself. Parts of it are totally retarded. Your objectivity is cherry picked as there are stupid arguments which everybody chose not to believe. Christianity can be interpreted a thousand different ways. There is no objectivly correct interpretation and no lessons to be learned.

>You need the Molyneux pill
Now that guy is an actual kike.
>Universally preferable behaviour:
No such thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

>The bible contradicts itself. Parts of it are totally retarded.
Interested.

It works like this in every family I know of. Noone of them are christcucks.
This, but neither one should deny that their country have a problem. This b-but you countrys is worse shit is way more effective then and slide thread ever. I dosen't mather wich is more broken when they shall all be fixed.
This, I keap explaining this to people. The swedes ignorance is actually pretty nationalistic. They somehow think that we are the most relevant country in the world and that other people look to us for guidance.

Christianity is 100% redundant. It is no more legit than Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Shintoism or Pastafarianism.

Stop believing in plagiarized Jewish mythology and grow up.

>There is no moral realism in religion.
All theistic religions are compatible with moral realism. God is the necessary criteria.
>The bible contradicts itself.
No it doesn't.
>Christianity can be interpreted a thousand different ways.
Only one correct way.
>There is no objectivly correct interpretation
Wrong. People are just unsure which interpretation that is correct. That doesn't mean there isn't a correct interpretation.

wew, that fucking Jew accent

>Stop believing in plagiarized Jewish mythology and grow up.
It's not jewish you uneducated hick.

thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/2014/05/30-pairs-of-bible-verses-that-contradict-one-another/

>All theistic religions are compatible with moral realism. God is the necessary criteria.
Read/litsen to Sam Harris

>No it doesn't.
bibviz.com/

>Only one correct way.
Every denomination says it is the correct one.

I'm what Swedes would refer to as upperclass. Can confrim that that is bullshit. But all my friends families growing up have been really traditional. The mom cooks and looks after kids etc. Most moms do all household work and have a fulltime job.
Like my dad once told me: "Du måste ha ply på din kärring." (keep your lady in check).

>A multicultural society is an unstable society.
>I am a christian, but many tales like the tower of Babel put down multiculturalism.

>403 mosquees
WTF SWEDEN !

Mate don't forget there's a time at the end when people will probably return to the church just like right now, you just need to read revelations. Also I'm feeling a new christian movement coming biggest than ever in the history, I've eard a lot histories about the movement of the holy spirit.

Remember:
"Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!"
Mathew 25:23

>It's not jewish you uneducated hick.
>Old testament literally being the Torah
>The mythological character Jesus was literally Jewish and said ""Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." - Matthew 5:17
>literally Yahwe

>Read/litsen to Sam Harris
Make an argument instead of redirecting me to some atheist jew.
>bibviz.com/
I am not going on that website. Point out the contradictions.
>Every denomination says it is the correct one.
What's your point? That there isn't a correct interpretation because multiple ones are self-proclaimed to be the one? How does that logically follow?

Right of the bat he's going for new vs. old testament
The most basic of apologetics.

>>Old testament literally being the Torah
What's your point? The jews don't follow the Torah but the Talmud. Besides, the Torah was never jewish to begin with.
>The mythological character Jesus was literally Jewish
Wrong. See You have a long way to go if you're clueless about the lost tribes of Israel.

>Christian
>Not flooding the entire country with blacks and browns because of 'muh Jesus'!

Choose one stupid fucking faggot. White Nationalism is the only religion you need.

The church has been corrupted. Modern "christians" don't believe in what Jesus preached. These goody good, love ‘em all up, tolerant, pacifistic "christians" who profess all the century old heresies emanating from the “whited sepulchres” of theological cemeteries are nothing but blind ditch dwellers who have dragged the whole world into the hellish abyss of these present times. They violate the word of God from Genesis to Revelation in order to be politically correct and socially acceptable.

Andrew, Christianity is white...

No, Christianity is aryan.

Why only god tier people chose Christianity (the best whites, the best asians, even the kangs blacks) while sand nigga chose Islam, as for nigga ?

Because Christianity is for Ubermensch.

Did you even read this article?
Literally all of these could be answered in a second like the first one.

>Thou shalt not kill
A better translation would be thou shalt not murder and not all killing is murder

second one:
christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/24187/in-rev-94-what-grass-was-left-for-them-to-not-hurt

I could go on for all of these.

Iy's easy to expose them, but sorry with "return to church" I've said "return to the root of church" which it's different.

>Make an argument instead of redirecting me to some atheist jew.
Okay so you want me to write down Sam Harris's arguments in a Sup Forums reply instead of just litsening to him. I mean, you don't have to, but it's the intellectually honest thing to do. Let me link you. ted.com/talks/sam_harris_science_can_show_what_s_right

>I am not going on that website. Point out the contradictions.
Dude it's ALOT of them. I can't list them all in a Sup Forums. See: picture

>What's your point? That there isn't a correct interpretation because multiple ones are self-proclaimed to be the one? How does that logically follow?
So you just assume that among them, there is one true?