ITT:post infuriating parts of a comic

ITT:post infuriating parts of a comic

Other urls found in this thread:

webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/fair
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You first.

Let me finish.

Was there a part of this comic that wasn't infuriating?

I bet this was written by a white dude to boot.

You will eventually get to the point?

I just did little buddy.

Ok, I don’t get it
Lame webcomic... I can’t get upset about every lame webcomic out there I have to work in the morning.

It's not a webcomic, friendo.

It isn't a webcomic.
>I can’t get upset about every lame webcomic out there I have to work in the morning.
That's nice and all but why are you even here? To tell us how not upset you are?

wat. Fair doesn't just mean "white" it can mean just plain beautiful as well, ESPECIALLY when used in archaic english and ESPECIALLY when used to describe eligible bachelorettes.

Fuck this bitch.

webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/fair

Here. First edition Webster's dictionary.

Fair, Adjective:

2. Beautiful; handsome; properly, having a handsome face.

Thou art a fair woman to look upon. Genesis 12:11. Hence,

3. Pleasing to the eye; handsome or beautiful in general.

Thus was be fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches. Ezekiel 31:3.

It was. White dude who had an adopted black daughter

lmao what a cuck

I thought It was amusing.
But I guess Sup Forums goes out of their way to be perpetually offended by everything.
Just like the sjw they're terrified of.

I was hoping for a payoff.. that user would show something infuriating Ok its not a webcomic... this was published? Someone was paid for this?

Bendis?

But you can't use a word that means both white and beautiful THAT'S RACIIIIIST!!!!

The joke makes no sense, what's there to be amused with?

Brian Michael Bendis?

>that user would show something infuriating
I'm that user. Ok, so you didn't find it infuriating. Different shit irritates different people. Why not contribute something from a comic you think is irritating?

Brian Michael Bendis

The comic book writer?

>I posted something here for all to see and respond to and you gave input?!

Because sadly I am phoneposting at the moment (ssssh don’t tell anyone or they will throw rocks at me again)
I’m honestly wondering what is infuriating about this? I just thought it was lame

Brian is a comic book writer
... with an adopted black daughter

The princess is a complete bitch. I can't stand little bitchy girl characters.

The overused “sassy black chick”
Ok

What is this story trying to convey?

Are little bitchy boys ok witchoo?

epic redpill thread, OP

That it's literally made for 10 year old girls and OP is probably in his 30s getting angry over it.

only if they wear a skirt

Probably not.

It's been posted on Sup Forums before and that's how I found it. Are you saying that this is not awful?

That the princess is a bitch to such a degree they put her in a tower and had a dragon guard it so no one could help her escape?

It's conveying that quite well, actually.

I can see where it aspires to awful, but it really only makes it to boring

Nah it's fine.
It's called Princeless, it's a story about Princesses who don't want to be reliant on princes rescuing them.

It really is made for little girls, it's not for an adult to read and take seriously.

> a tower of ladyboys guarded by a dragon in bondage leather

Ah, I had no idea.

>I was not directing mine words to thee, brat.But to the fair scaly maiden whose smile has taken mine heart. What say thou, my dragoness?

Doesn't this end with her being a lesbian.

/tg/ please

>They are rescued by Sir Chris, son of Hans

> goes to rescue a princess
> doesn't expect a dragon
To be fair, the knight IS a moron.

>clearly lives in a post-modernist shithole
Why would he expect a dragon? At most you'd get an epic subversion.

> post-modernist shithole
In that case, I'd expect the princess to BE the dragon, teaching me a lesson about judging my marriage prospects only by their looks.

Don't lie. You would.

Broken soldier, killer of many monsters. Yet one day, he did not slayed the beast he was hired to kill. Instead he went and spoke to it. And so much in common they had, that in time, friendship turned into lust and then into love. Quite a strange story, if I say so myself.

why the hell are YOU here? to intentionally make yourself upset?

Just scrolling through. Damn right I would a dragon.

The conversation was over a million posts ago buddy. Try not to cream your pants.

I can't believe anyone is upset about this. What a bunch of soyboys.

You're right, I would... slay it!

... with my dick!

Literal. Actual. Sociopath.

Fair can also mean beautiful

Bitch nigga should follow her own advice

Horseshoe theorists are nothing but self satisfied fence-sitters that enjoy feeling superior to everyone else with an opinion.I suppose it's easier for you to lack conviction on any given topic than it is to face the consequences of making a choice.

>we wuz christian europe culture and shieeet

>It really is made for little girls
Lol no. The art may seem childish, but it most certainly isn't for little girls. Its for women who oppose the idea of the traditional princess story because they find it sexist.

Are all black girls and women as bitchy and obnonxious as media like to portray them as? Or is it just an American yhing? The only exception I can think of is Tiana. I don't know if Moana counts because she's polynesian.

>Are all black girls and women as bitchy and obnonxious as media like to portray them as?

Married to one. No they are not, but their mothers are. Jesus Christ.

>It's another "average Sup Forums poster is angry that something not meant for his demographic does not share the same cultural-political sentiments as him" thread

You guys do realize that nobody's forcing you to read these titles at gunpoint, right?

I'm confused; is she supposed to seem like a petty brat here?

Black women are notorious for having bad attitudes, particularly city women and hoodrats. Latin women as well, specifically Puerto Ricans. It's got to be genetic.

Of course it was written by a white guy, you can pretty much always tell when white people are trying to be offended on behalf of minorities.

>it's another "STOP READING COMICS" post
Bravo.

I've watched these people scream and cry about SJWs ruining their favorite stuff and how they need to make their own stuff.
yet when SJWs do, these same people start screaming and crying about them making their own stuff too and how they should just fuck off

Hear, Hear!
A story of a man whose courageous acts led them to lay with a dragon from high above the mountains!
Hear, hear! A story of he who copulate with a beast!

>these same people
Cool story!

>average Sup Forums poster is angry that something not meant for his demographic
If you wipe the cum from your eyes you would know that I didn't know where it's from. Even then it's still a pretty shitty thing to sic a dragon on someone because he misused a word.

>does not share the same cultural-political sentiments as him
No, I just think she's a bitch. She could have been a platypus and I'd have thought she was a bitch and still make a thread about it. You knee-jerk reactionary faggot.

>lying to me and yourself on an anonymous image board
pathetic

lol i understood that reference its mace windu

So why do SJWs cry and scream and blame white people when their comics don't sell well? They tell their haters not to buy their shit, and then get mad when they do exactly that.

Well that's very mean, she judged him before even knowing him.

Because they're fucking stupid children that throw tantrums when things don't go their way.
Just like the OP.

How did I throw a tantrum and not "get my way?"

Act calm and collected all you want. You clearly got upset enough at it to make a thread and you're whining that a comic included something that didn't line up with your own ideology/beliefs/worldview like said.

You mad!
epin

>You clearly got upset enough at it to make a thread
You mean a thread about shitty things in comics that specifically invites people to post things they think are shit? The comic I posted isn't even the main focus. Do you usually go into threads that you don't like or are you actually retarded?

>ideology/beliefs/worldview
Where in my thread did I say anything about SJWs or skin color or bring up any politics you autistic paste eater? Read the thread.

not the op but even i dislike the author. Because he's a dumbass who thinks he's a genius.
>Asks the character to read a dictionary to learn what fair means
>too stupid and arrogant to do it himself otherwise he'll realize that fair does mean beautiful
Wants everyone to take him seriously,
>Don't read comics you don't like
Can you take your own advice and stop ruining comics others enjoy or are you another sanctimonious hypocrite who doesn't practice what he preaches.

>Where in my thread did I say anything about SJWs or skin color or bring up any politics you autistic paste eater?

what didn't you like about the comic
what's infuriating about it

Not OP, but rude people who demand someone learn the definition of a word that they themselves do not know the definition of is kinda shitty

The princess is completely unlikable. And the way she treated that knight was an extremely shitty thing to do. What's there not to understand?

op wrote
>post infuriating parts of a comic.
He then posted 3 pages that shows a character too stupid to know what the word fair means.

see

The stupid one ironically not the stupid jock knight. But the "smart" princess.

Great argument. Now I know you're baiting.

i don't understand what are you talking about? you asked why op disliked the page it doesn't take a genius to see that the character is unlikable because she's a know nothing know it all.

>t. princess who feeds people to her pet dragon

The knight is just doing his best to rescue someone in danger. He isn't trying to offend, belittle, or demean the princess in any way, yet she goes out of her way to offend, belittle, and demean him. That's obnoxious, and it shows a lack of self-awareness on the author's part.

>I know nothing of 60's racial politics: the comic

easy one, not even tranny SJWs like this comic.

I think everyone whose head isn't up their own ass has made that point by now. Well, everyone except the maker of that comic anyway.

poopy

>tell teacher who she wants to be
>teacher says " cool , you can do that "
>student wants teacher to her she aint shit and the teacher eventually told what to do
>student does " oh yeah! Watch me ! "

What was the point in all that ?

Football , a way to empower non cis males ? What ???

I don't even need to post a page.

Seriously, you think Princeless is bad this is worse and with parodies written into each issue.