Supergirl Talkback Thread: LONG LIVE THE LEGION EDITION

New Episode Tonight at 8/7c

FOR GOOD
>Someone tries to kill Morgan Edge (guest star Adrian Pasdar) and he barely survives. He accuses Lena (Katie McGrath) of being behind the attempt and vows to destroy her. When Lena fears her hatred for Morgan will take her to the Luthor dark side, Kara (Melissa Benoist) steps in to help her friend. Meanwhile, after Sam (Odette Annable) realizes she’s losing time, she confides in Alex (Chyler Leigh) who decides to run some medical tests to see if she can find out what’s going on with her new friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/supergirlTV/comments/7twkdn/supergirl_3x12_for_good_live_episode_discussion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lena when?

Well Sup Forums, will she get BRAINED?

>double threads

let's use this one because putting "#1" in a supergirl talkback title is embarrassing. we all know this ain't reaching the bump limit.

Why do they show Superman in the intro every time? He's been in like 2 episodes

What hype thing would have to happen for Supergirl threads to reach the bump limit?

>No more Lucifer threads
Shame because right now we are having Lucifer trying to kill Tom Welling

nudey supergirl adventure

Batgirl, tbqh.

>cheating slut

Matter Eater Lad

But user, we already have pics of that.

We can tell Morgan Edge is a bad guy because he called out le libtards twice in 2 minutes.
>another "car gets hacked" scene
CW is so original.

LMAO THAT EXPLOSION HAHAHAHA

that explosion seemed redundant

>Car explodes in midair.
wat

That cracked me up too.

Quick Sup Forums! Post your cutest Karas!

Why would you explode a car after driving it into a lake?

That new episode of Flash looks terrible.

You got somethin against fun?

>the needle went through
I wonder how they're going to explain that.

She's genetically modified, so she can probably perfectly replicate a human when she's not Reign.

Are they gonna make out?

I thought her powers turn off and on or something when she's just a civilian.

>Maxwell Lord mentioned

I wish he came back and alex never went lez

he died doing what he loved

The better Danvers shows up through a interdimensional portal.

Fuck that

Will Kara save her gf in time?

Is SuperCorp the Sup Forums-approved ship?

kek

The rules aren't clear, but I'm guessing it was a subconscious thing in the first half of the season. Now, Reign's awake and has better control over it I guess?

This reminds me of when the show was announced a person on the cbr forums was convinced they were using the kara DANVERS name because of the popularity of carol.

>Almodnds... That's cyanide
Or it's an almond milk latte

And immediately makes out with Lena.

That or KaraxAlex.

t. Matt

Any news on another Flash/Supergirl crossover this half of the season like the last two years?

Lucifer and Superman are now an undercover gay couple

>Like Supergirl? I wish.
Why is every CW character awful at hiding their secret identity?

I can't believe they remembered him.

Why doesn't she just tell Lena? It's not like everybody else doesn't already know. She's better friends with Lena than Jimmy/Wynn anyway

Last week's episode of The Flash made a good/subtle case for hiding in plain sight. I and some others honestly didn't recognize nu-Trickster when he was just a regular inmate.

i think theyre doing another musical episode

So they can have a lovers quarrel for the forced drama episode down the line of course!

>He was a hothead...but I'm glad Superman got him outta here.

Oh god no

Musical episode was kino

Wait why would Lenas mom stop the poisoner from talking? Why did she have a sniper watching the building anyway?

>Not wanting NPH as alternate universe Music Meister on a grander scale

She's probably working with edge

I want Lena to claim Supergirl as her bitch.

It doesn't even make sense to me - Lillian taking out the assassin to keep him from talking implies she was the one who sent him, to poison her own daughter. Did I miss something?

Music Meister couldn't act

>I'm going to need your help...as Supergirl

c'mon, this was the perfect fucking scene for Lena to reveal she knows

I don't really watch these shows for their production values. The songs were fun

No but the writers did clearly. Unless this user is right which would be even more ridiculous

Dads was fun. Joe had a set of pipes on him
>No more Stein though

Stein would probably come back every now and then. The actor loves the show and only left LoT because he didn't want to live in Vancouver anymore

>Assaulting a security guard doing his job
Shame on you Kara

He assaulted her first

>both arrive together in those dresses
It's like they're not even trying to be subtle about it at this point.

>pulling the "don't be impolite to women!!!!" card when you're busting into a party

dumb show

Da fuck!?

>this suit

this is dumb as hell holy shit

HENSHIN!

MILF Lexosuit huh, nice.

>we want the iron man audience

>Lex Iron Man armor out of nowhere
WAT

>keeping your heels on to chase a man

lena, you're smarter than this

>that titty bounce

ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS STOMP ON THAT STUPID RECORDER

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

it was a nice recorder. maybe he wanted to use it for his business memos

>tfw no comfy gifted after this

The truth is in a court of law, a recording would not be able to be used if the person admitted a "truth" on the duress of the threat of death (which he was). It shows how little the writers of this show know about the law.

>confesses to lead poisoning when it was clearly cyanide

revelation that it was all lillian in 3...2...1...

Reign > Supergirl > Lena > Alex

This is what happens when you grow up rich, isolated and never have to work a real job with real people. You become a "writer" who can only guess at knowledge of things we take for granted, like basic legal knowledge.

>racial profiling

what the fuck, kara?

/OUR GIRL/

OVERGIRL LIVES

oh man god she is /ourgirl/ after all!!!!

Where was the Legion this episode anyway?

Just FYI for anyone who wants to enjoy a real live thread for CW shows, all the subreddits have them. Inb4
>hurr rebbit
reddit.com/r/supergirlTV/comments/7twkdn/supergirl_3x12_for_good_live_episode_discussion/

The twist is that the wrong Kara died during the crossover and she's a Nazi now.

Welp the episode's over.
POST LEWD KARAS!

How long till she kills felicity to claim oliver

>Kara is actually Nazi Kara playing the long con to get revenge on all the goody-two-shoes heroes for killing her husband.
>Overgirl proceeds to capture Oliver and put him in a rape dungeon while also picking off everyone else one by one.

Kara is not for lewding. Melissa tho

This is good fan fiction

>tfw she will never rape you
Why even live

Are they still trying to BLACK lena?

Yes
>Unfortunately

>one by one
She only needs to kill Barry and Ollie one on one. The others she can wipe in an afternoon

Yes but what fun would that be? She'd want to draw it out and make them suffer.

tfw she wn licc your ice cream

I imagine nazi supergirl really wanting to torture the ones responsible for killing her husband
>which is all of the heroes
She wouldn't let their deaths be fast.