What did you guys think of Batman: The Dark Prince Charming?

Just finished book 1, clunky dialogue, great art, interesting premise, overall a good story so far.

is book 2 out yet

Not for a few months at least.

I liked it. It's refreshing to have a non-world changing story, and a Joker that's doing small time shit for laughs. Waiting for a complete trade.

Exactly. This is the Joker story for everyone who is frankly sick of shit like Metal. Certain characters only work for certain stories.

I love the book, he's a good writer, the first funny Joker in a long while. A good balance for the character honestly, Arkham games Joker with a touch of simple comedy and TDK, cause the Arkham games had a Joker very influenced by old school stories I enjoyed this personality a lot. Good narrative.

Now the italian guy is the best artist since Capullo, he knows how to draw action scenes and he has a wonderful style for coloring, I alwyas had a soft spot for the style. I like how he doesn't use too much "3D bodies", less details for faces and the expressions are a little softer than the usual what makes them natural

The story is very simple but I missed this type of crime

i liked it

The art was fantastic.
The dialogue was clunky but it wasn't bad.
The story is simple, charming and I hope it stays that way
The way Joker was written felt like a real breath of fresh air.
And I got a lot of cool images as well as an wallpaper out of it.

Probably my favorite Batman comic of 2017.

the bad thing about its simple story (though I like it this way) is that unless your plot is "all new" you don't get enough attention

I feel the book is more for the european readership since in USA DC has barely advertised it

It wasn't good but it wasn't bad, either. It just felt like generic middle-of-the-road fare. While it's nice to have classic Joker back for once, I'm honestly sick of his character entirely so the story didn't do anything for me.

bump

It's coming out in June despite DC saying Spring.

So is she Bruce's kid?

Best Joker in fucking years. Probably a decade.

nah she's the jokers.

this.

I cannot wait for book 2.

Bump for more exposure for this book.

She's Batman and Joker's kid

Why is Joker so hot in this?

>Would you fuck me?
>I'd fuck me
>Goooodbyyyyyyye horses

Marini draws people that reek of sex, that's why my man. Have you seen some of his other work. Or even Harley or Selina in this? They're stunning.

Who here thinks the midget mook is the one that fucks the joker over in the end?

bump

cause everywhere in the world except for USA the characters people prefer are beautiful