Sally Kohn from CNN here and I want to say fuck white supremacy and fuck you Sup Forums!

Sally Kohn from CNN here and I want to say fuck white supremacy and fuck you Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

Kek at larping OP

Sage

Fuck jewish dikes.

>Kohn was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania to Jewish parents.

>(((Kohn)))

Why should i care what he has to say?

the A.I. will destroy you.

Your butthurting pleases Kek

Why are lesbians so left wing? This is nothing like my animes.

Wanna know why Shillary lost? Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Answer: you caused this.

I see CTR is doing tandem operations tonight, posting both the provocation and the reaction.

I hate when women retire from professional football then swing to news outlets for a new gig. It's like, give up already.

Your whining pleases Kek

Why do so many dykes have the face of her?

Kill yourself
KEK WILLS IT

>2016 and 11.5/12ths
>caucasiophobic

Does it sting that a white, cis hetero male is now President? Don't hit and run OP engage us, you came here to fight 'dem ebil nazi's' here is your chance. Unless your afraid your weak arguments will torn apart.

>CNN
CLINTON NEWS NETWORK??

Sir, you are entitled to your opinion, and, mister, I applaud you.

Why do you white people hate white people so much? You're fucking pathetic

Wow, you're like duterte, you can go to hell as long as your people go to heaven

>(((Sally Kohn)))
>white

Ok, I usually don't play the (insert group here) isn't white game, but kikes are not fucking white.

Mike pence has a cattle prod for you

Sally Kohn? Who is that guy?

What cruel parents would name their son "Sally" ? I feel for you man

2016 + 10.5/12
Burger edu...what?

Guys, girls, don't pick on OP, he clearly has downs syndrome ... just ignore it ...

Why do leftists always do this really odd look when showing off their statementwear, it looks stupid but condescending at the same time. It's like if that look Jaden Smith always does looked like he thinks it does.

Why the long face, horsey?

I noticed this too. I have detected false
flags and black propaganda with a change in discourse but from whom?

Remember when CTR claimed they originated from Sup Forums. Accoding to them, they were just trolling yet you and I know most of it did not originate from Sup Forums.

Watch out people,

I know it's LARPing, but you did get the tone of a lesbish kike right, so there's that.

Looks like a FtM. I'd fuck him.

too easy

member when ben shapiro blew you the fuck out in a debate?

Paragraphs & brevity

false narrative...
David Duke ran for the Senate in Louisiana. He only got 3% of the votes. This notion, that Trump won because of the "white supremacists" support is a myth. He won with everyday Americans. Just because normies don't sign up to your progressive agenda, it doesn't make them extremists.
Keep in mind that liberals and progressives only make up 25% of the electorate. Your side failed to convince the center, and trying to "peer pressure" the centrists to join your side with false narratives, and insults, only drives them further away...