What does Carl do for a living?

What does Carl do for a living?

He works out of the home.

He doesn't.

Various odd jobs and schemes.

He sells bootleg football merchandise outside of stadiums

this

If any of the episodes are canon then he may have mob connections or black market ties (primarily with unlicensed surgery).

This was stated early in the series but in later eps it's said he lives off a mix of welfare, disability for a fake handicap, and winnings from a fraudulent injury lawsuit

He aint making no money from the mob. He wanted to get a cut, but they hated him, as seen with the mermaid living in his pool.

Oh yeah

>mix of welfare, disability for a fake handicap, and winnings from a fraudulent injury lawsuit
But hes white

He's south Jersey trash.

"It don't matter, none of this matters."

are white people ineligible for welfare?

But they also tolerated him when he was hanging off of Meatwad's bets in Bookie so it's likely just a matter of whether he owes them or not. I think his cousin Terry that did the plastic surgeries for Shake in that one episode used the same art as one of the mob guys IIRC as well, so it might be the same guy.

It's called white trash, user. They're literally the worse type of person you can engage with. Read up on them

Why do you ask?
It doesn't matter.

Frylock, Master Shake, and Meatwad are the closest things to white trash that ATHF has. They're somehow able to hold down a house despite not having any jobs. Carl is more working-class white who's fed up with his neighbor's antics.

>Carl is working class

You look at that man’s car and sexual history and you say that with a straight face.

>Self-inserting as Carl

But why, user? Why is it important that Carl is admirable?

White people are on welfare more than any other race. And I'm not talking a flat rate either. I'm talking proportionately.
A lot of them just don't call it welfare so it doesn't count.

Didn't he say he studied in elevator repair once?

Maybe Carl the person isn't admirable but man, for a fat schlub who doesn't do anything, he's pretty well off.

This pissed me off more than anything growing up. There were so many dumbass ultra-conservative people in my home town who lived off of disability due to a workplace accident that happened 20 years ago, their own unhealthy habits giving him a heart condition, etc.

They'd rant about welfare queens and cutting foodstamps while receiving their monthly tugboat from the government just the same. Somehow working a few years and thinking that make you obligated to receive an income for the rest of your life isn't entitled and trashy.

because only white countries have welfare

Purely because he's in a ghetto area. It's not hard at all to have a nice house in a bad neighborhood.

Remember, Carl lives in New Jersey. It's impossible to be white trash when the Governor is corrupt.