Which one has better morals?

Which one has better morals?

Joker, if by virtue letting you live or him losing in his evil scheme being funny might get you off the hook.

Red Skull is a super Nazi psychopath that always believes he's in the right.

Joker has no morality most of the time since he either doesn't understand or care what's right or wrong.

Joker is a madman. I mean, we're talking about the kind of guy who would fart in an elevator. The kind of guy who uses a public toilet and doesn't flush it. A real loose cannon

Red Skull; Joker has no morals. You may not agree with Red Skull, but he has his own morals.

iirc there was a comic where Joker was offered membership into some neo Nazi group and declined because he thought they were too evil for him. Really, I think this kind of thing depends on the writer. I distinctly remember there being other stories where was the case and he's let people off the hook for some retardedly crazy reason that makes sense only to him.

Not even Joker would work with Nazis.

OK, I get where they're going... but having a complete lunatic that kills children refusing to work with the Nazis isn't really the best endorsement.

At least Joker isn't a racist. He kills everyone, regardless of race & religion.

fool's choice

if you make him laugh he'll kill you on the spot for being funnier than him

if you don't he'll kill you on the spot for not making him laugh

Well then obviously your best bet is a groaner.

those crossovers are not canon, they are extremely inconsistent and never mentioned again

I mean, fucking obviously, they were written by John Byrne. But at the same time, that is the only time they ever really interacted.

Red Skull is an actual Nazi psycho
Joker is a fucking madman that kills people and wants to see everything burn solely for literal shits and giggled.

Objectively Red Skull wins by having few or any morals at all

>being this much of a buttmad Nazi
The only reason that Joker said that is because it's funny, if he could make some good gassing jew jokes he'd goosestep right in line.

Red Skull obviously. the Joker is a drug using degenerate with no moral framework . Red Skull is just a fascist, which means he actual has a strong moral code.

crossover bullshit, Joker doesn't give two fucks about the USA.

I'd bet on the Joker. I'd just be my pathetic self in front of him and he'd let me live.

Red Skull has actual morals even if they're completely alien to what society believes is "correct" morals.
Joker has none. That's his entire fucking character since "lol just one bad day and we all are bad people"

>that chin
what the fuck

Joker does.
There is a strip somewhere about joker ripping on red skull for being a commie or Nazi.
Joker is a patriot

That's not the only time that Joker has refused to work with Nazis.

Fascists are a disease that can only thrive in a society deprived of liberty. Someone disturbed as the Joker may commit heinous crimes, but poses no greater threat to love, culture, history, religion, and understanding than localized mayhem. A fascist will stop at nothing until humanity is broken down into a cold mechanism that operates as they see fit, and views humanity itself as expendable. Is an ant morally superior to a human because it efficiently operates in a system without thought and has no purpose other that the colony it was born in? Is the battle against "degeneracy" worth the culling of free will? Can a society that favors glorified lies to indignant truths have integrity? Is order under fear true stability?

The Joker is a threat to Gotham City. The Red Skull is a threat to the human condition.

That makes him worse.

>Red Skull has actual morals
Somebody post that one picture, with the baby.

Of course he doesn't. 99% of the people he murders are yanks.

Joker not infrequently seeks to use WMDs to wipe out massive populations or the world

Why does Red Skull look like a cartel member?

If you think that's wild you should see his cheekbones in early appearances.
Or Batman's ears after this.

The ultimate version from that this picture sort of is, IIRC.

So you're saying that Hulk is really into eating people
Or maybe he likes to rape Jennifer?

Stop using non-616 versions to talk about 616 versions

But the "A" on Captain America's helmet doesn't stand for France.

Well, Red Skull wins by default because Joker does not have any, not even enough to operate a supervillain organization in a predictable fashion.

I don't get the fish thing.

Didn't the Nazis seek out WMDs to wipe out massive populations or the world?

>2k18
>this is how people are brainwashed rn

I really just hope it's bait or you're heavily underage

kys

no, they were trying to invent the atomic bomb to win the war WHILE wiping out massive populations of the world. Didn't you notice that there were NO civillians in the WWII?

And the baby and family are even blonds! I thought Red Skull will go a little easier on Aryan royalty.