How do I get into Hellboy?

How do I get into Hellboy?

I'd assume the mouth

By reading issue one, and going from there

yes

The mouth or anus

Or read Seed of Destruction

Multiversity has a great reading order that encompasses all of the Mignolaverse in a pretty great way.

this

At least buy him a drink first
>seed of destruction
>Hellboy: the troll witch and others is good if you want a good feel for the character

SEED OF DESTRUCTION

thank you

worth noting that seed of destruction was basically written by Byrne, and isn't like the writing in the rest of the series, if you dont like v2 Wake the Devil then it might not be your kinda thing though.

Here's the first part of the reading order

Part 2

And four. That's it.

I think I'm going to try to start the chronological Mignolaverse storytime on February 17th this year.

why didn't you just post the 1 image like did

Duly noted
saved, thanks user

Because the other guy posted an older version of the order. I posted the newer one.

forget my post, looked at the website and it's secretly in 4 parts too

Only way I could get all of it.

threw them together in one image for this thread

Thank you for that.

the "Right Hand of Doom" trade paperback is another good starting point, it was the first one I ever read. gives you a great feel for the comic's mix of short one-off stories with longer, serialized story arcs. though you'd definitely want to go back and read it in publishing order if it hooks you.

yeah I knew there was a 2017 one and i thought i downloaded it at some point but couldn't find it, for the purposes of someone just getting into it the first chunk is usually unchanged anyways.

Cro-Mignon Chronological Mignola user ! How I've missed you. I hope all's well. Looking forward to the storytime. I've gotten at least 4 people into reading Hellboy due to your storytimes. I know, not the best way, but truly appreciated.

It's gonna be fun this year, there's been a lot of good additions to the Mignolaverse.

Find the zipper.

Or one of the multiversity reading lists online. That's how I did it a couple of years ago.

How do you feel about Hellboy's revival? I was hoping it wouldn't happen like it does in capecomics.