What is your go-to comfy cartoon?

Either for a lazy weekend binge or just a few hours of post-work/school relaxation, what cartoon just lets you sink into the cushions and enjoy yourself?

South Park is a really good background noise type of show. It's so theatrical and pronounced that you can always follow it even without looking. Plus, it almost always has enough interesting content/satire in its context that it doesn't become boring. Additionally South Park is inherently quite nostalgic, rural and warm.

KotH

Horse show

Space Ghost Coast to Coast. It’s oddly relaxing and calming to have as background noise.

When I am tired, I sleep.

Harvey Beaks

Tron: Uprising

KOTH, South Park, and Edd Ed n eddy

Right now? Teen Titans Go

Ed, Edd n' Eddy, Billy and Mandy, KOTH, Futurama, Family Guy, and early Simpsons all soothe me.

Colorful Cartoon Horsies is also my go to, I like to leave it on while I'm doing something mind numbing but labor intensive. For extra autism, I usually listen to/watch Let's Watch versions.

The Thumb Movies, Futurama, the Dilbert cartoon, JL/JLU, and Beavis & Butt-head.

Ratatouille

Pretty much any of the major 90's/00's Disney stuff.

Mlaatr,IZ,and SU

Simpsons, American Dad, Bob's Burgers, Gravity Falls, and Gumball

For whatever reason I find Flapjack very comfy.

same

Moomins or Clarence

This.

What I'm comfortable enough with (despite any and all criticisms I might have with them.):

>Harvey Beaks
>Clarence
>Milo Murphy's Law
>Gumball
>Bob's Burgers
>King of The Hill
>The Loud House
>Mickey Mouse Shorts (circa 2013)

There are a lot of 90's/00's shows for me, too, but they're too numerous to list, it's been a long time since I've watched them, and I don't know if they hold up for me, or not.