Pleasure reading

Well Sup Forums what was your best memories on MySpace?

leet hax0ring my own page to have more than 8 top spaces, figuring out the way to get into people's private pic folders, data mining the shit out of enemies, taking the time to photoshoop the shit out of faggots we were raiding. it was good times.

shit, i almost forgot. snape kills dumbledore raid. i was there for that, lemme find screenshots, i still have them on the drive.

that sounds fun

Exchanging naked pictures with scene girls.
Hitting on scene girls.
Arranging to meet and fuck scene girls.
Just scene girls man.

putting a million gifs to fuck with people who had shit pcs

then there was this bitch. yikes.

still looking for other screenshots

random high quality response, still looking for good shit..

THIS

trolls trolling trolls

Jacking my little dick off to pictures of fully clothed girls that went to my school.

was the Jessie slauther incident from myspace?

man this is lulz from the past

no that was way after myspace was dead and gone.

>masturbating for someone who fooled me into thinking they're a chick
>banging an avn award winning starlet twice all because I posted a pic of me with six pack abs

you know, i wonder what happened to alot of those whores. pic related.

there was alot of this bullshit going on then. haha Forest, you stupid worthless slut. this bitch is still around and clubwhoring 15 years later doing this same shit.

they probably became feminists
all the weird colored hair and big glasses was to hide their identity

you know, it's strange. i can show you all of the nyc club scene sluts, they dont change. they go into their 40's being the same stupid bitches. they're all libtards, all of them.

i know how they got that way though, and i've always called them out on it. won't get into it but it's always the same shit. but man, facebook opened up a whole new world of where the hot girls are at. the bitches we used to drool over on myspace are trash in comparison.

anyone remember this slut? top kek she's trash level shit now.

>tfw high school girlfriend did self insert fan fiction of you in Ocarina of Time
Marianne, I hope you're happy where ever you are

also this pig laura mayhem, haha she is garbage compared to what we're able to find and see. i used to be on this bitch's clit hard. now i look at her and i'm like, wtf she's a 6 on a good day.

fuck why is no one contributing to this thread, i know it's almost Sup Forumstier but fuck this is fun digging through old myspace shit.

at the same time it shows the forms of degeneracy from these low life sluts from at least 10 years ago. thats crazy. you think all this bad hair coloring and gimmie attention shit is new? no. no it's not. i'ts been going on since before you were born. it's just more public now.

for example i used to talk to this slut. then she got naked for suicide girls, proving that she was even more of a slut.

I agree, I thought it would lighten up the mood, because who doesn't like to reflect on myspace? Kek

I enjoyed reading all of your replies, thanks fellow brethren! Hope you enjoyed some as well.

>fuck why is no one contributing to this thread
I didnt get internet until like 2006

can barely remember what plebby crap i visited back then