I hope everything is okay

I hope everything is okay

he is gonna drain all of their life force

The Allfather can't consume dark meat

WTF IS WRONG WITH HIS HANDS!?

>95 year old man is in a wheelchair
SAY IT ISN'T SO

Jesus christ he looks decrepit.

Remember when everybody was talking about him being a rapist?

>stan lee dies
>suddenly lots of rape claims
>marvel doesnt even celebrate his life
i want this to happen

Ghost of Kirby pls go, ur wife is prolly fuccin' some other dude in heaven now

Ditko pls

old man hands, no meat between the bones, makes them look long when they are actually skinny + camera angle = creepy elongated man hands

wow, Stan really regrets how Bendis escaped barely alive from him.

If he's in a wheelchair now then he doesn't have long for this world. Once you stop walking you go quickly downhill.

His connection to the Dark Dimension must be dwindling.

Is this the MCU’s Professor X?

Holy shit, he will not reach the 100 will he?

who's pushing him, one of his calientitas?

>Bendis realizes Stan is coming for him
>Attempts to seek refuge at DC for saftey
>Stan heres and rushes to steal Bendis lifeforce before its too late.
>Bendis with the help of the cereal lord and the Swole lords narrowly escapes. Though losing most of his body fat in the process
>Bendis fat provides no sustenance for Lee, leaving him weak, desperate.

Hope none of you're favorite celebrities die soon.

It's a wonder he has lived so long after his wife died, actually

even before being eft alone, he already was kinda sick from time to time

He's almost 100, no fucking shit he looks decrepit

Leave being the new immortal comics guy to me

He'll be fine.

No shit
He's been an old man for 30 years

I hope he had the balls to do blackface for his Black Panther cameo. He's going to die soon anyway, so it's not like it matters if he pisses people off.

I'll just be happy with the alt right shitting themselves when this breaks 1 billion

Bendis just turned 50 and he looks like he's months from death. I'm pretty sure he revealed a little while back he had some life threatening condition.
>Implying their shitposting will go unfettered and they'll just say it failed because Hollywood economics might mildly be right

You mean the MRSA infection Bendis got in his eye?

You can't get settlement money from a dead man, And Marvel wouldn't give any fucks.

Why do comics turn men into grotesque liches?

oh I get it the lighting is blacklights

Is this year THE year?

I thought he's a rapist now. Did it not stick?

I mean, sitting at desk and drawing/writing/coloring/editing all day doesn't promote and kind of healthy posture or lifestyle.

They were some dodgy allegations to begin with. If they did happen, the worst of it would've probably been your typical "old man gets a little too gropey around young women" thing that care nurses would have to deal with all the time. People forget that he's 95 and just lost his wife, that gonna have an effect on a man.

considering the only source was the Daily fucking Mail, and he's 95 years old, of course it didn't stick

Reminder that after over a dozen movies, the MCU has still yet to produce a movie that's broken a billion dollars that didn't star RDJ.

>it's just an old white man being old :^)
Oh i take it this sort of thing is just normal then and women really shouldn't expect to not get groped at work.

Jesus Christ those hands

I take it you be never been around the elderly period

Cause little old ladies will do the same exact thing

>hat didn't star RDJ.
Nice qualifier

nope

He is ready for the end. His outing has drained the remaining will from him. You can see it in his eyes.

>Oh i take it this sort of thing is just normal then
Yeah, it is.