"Knock it off, midget!"

>"Knock it off, midget!"
How did they get away with that on a kids show?

oh hey, its that girl who was the only reason to watch that show

they soon fixed that

>ywn be called a midget by loli firecrotch

Why live?

Oh wait, we can't say midget now?

>that scene where Ben stuck his dick in a gloryhole and Gwen was on the other side and sucked him off
What the fuck, how did Rami get away with that shit on CN?

It has been considered a slur for longer than most of us have been alive. People just didn’t care what people with the condition thought.

I don’t even know what to call them. But calling them after a term used in freak shows probably isn’t the best bet.

Dwarf?
I feel calling them little people is demeaning and everything else would be an insult.

I heard they don’t like dwarf, but I don’t know. I presume everyone has their personal preference, but I can’t imagine being in a situation where I’d need to explicitly refer to them by their condition while addressing them personally.

I dunno why they wouldn’t like dwarf, given what the actual medical condition is called, but I assume it is because of fantasy dwarves.

They prefer Little People. Which I don't see how that's any better but whatever

Because she was almost an inch taller than him.

Honestly just call them short.

Yeah, if I was born with that condition I'd fucking embrace being a dwarf. Grow a big beard, walk around with an axe, talk in a scottish accent and finding treasure and shit.

>"Fuck off space nigger!"
How did they get away with that on a kid's show?

>grandpa maaaaax! ben keeps jacking off on to my face when I'm asleep!
Seriously fucked this show

why are girls such assholes about height

because manlets are pitifully insecure and it's fun to tease them

I hang out with a bunch of people who have precious tumblr sensitivities and even they say Midget

>tease a man about something that's genetic and out of his control
>hilarious
>tease a woman about something that's genetic and out of her control
>treated as if you've just stomped a baby

That’s only because they’ve never been around one in their life. They’d change their tune if it actually came up. It is just one of those things,

At some point it was decided the call people '(blank) people' was polite.
Little people instead of Migit
Black people instead of Nigger
Large person instead of Land Whale
White person instead of Rapist
It's just some small things to make life more peaceful for all people

They start getting taller sooner than boys, so at certain ages, all girls treated boys like manlets. Which is likely the true origin of misogyny.