Beating a dead horse

In a time where Afrikaans are being butchered and raped on a daily basis, where the point of no return has already been reached, I find it really distasteful of Marvel to further the narrative of the Afrikaans as antagonist.

Yeah, I'm right leaning to say the least, but I was ready to give this movie a chance since this is what we wanted anyway, original black heroes being promoted rather than race bending existing characters... But considering the reality, it's a really shit move.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_of_apartheid
pri.org/stories/2014-04-27/20-years-apartheid-whats-changed-south-africa-and-what-hasnt
youtube.com/watch?v=Cbt4l6jI2TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off to Sup Forums, you're not here to talk comics

>Thoughts?
I posted them on stormfront, I'll race you there.

Why don't you fuck off and complain about the other ten or more ,Sup Forums, threads ruining your day?

I can understand the resistance to the idea of white genocide in the west, but to deny it happening in South Africa is beyond retarded.

>I'll race you there.

Stop whining dumbass, it's a fair question. You'd be fine it the question was on reversed races.

As for the question itself, I don't know, I'm not sure if it's a decision made from malice; a lot of people are unaware of the genuine genocide(s) going on in South Africa, and it's not as if Klaue is the MAIN villain, it'll seemingly focus on Killmonger

Back in the 80s and early 90s I could understand the massive anti South African propaganda, but they've won their battle and SA is all the shittier for it.

Otherwise the film thankfully seems to avoid current identity politics and moralizing, but for me, a guy that is willing to give it a chance despite my prejudices, it's a huge check mark against it.

Klaw's always been Afrikaans, hasn't he?

>>invade a country
>>get mad when they kill you

holy fuck white boy stay in the global north where it's H E A L T H Y

>don't know history
>justify murder because of what you believe their fathers did

Study up on the Boers you vile shitbag.

So now you idiots are complaining they kept a white character white? Make up your mind.

I believe he was German when Black Panther was first getting published, he was changed to a Boer in the mid 80's, I believe.

Ah, my mistake. That's still a good amount of time, though. idk as long as he stays the guy who scares the shit out of Wakanda because he knows more about their magic bullshit metal than they do I'm fine, but Klaw hasn't gotten his due as an arch-villain in ages.

>In a time where Afrikaans are being butchered and raped on a daily basis
People around the world get butchered and raped on a daily basis. White people have a victim complex based on "but why is this horrible thing that happens everywhere happening to ME a WHITE person? Clearly I must be the victim, even thought I've historically been the culprit."

i think you should kill yourself, user.

>justify murder because of what you believe their fathers did
If people don't want to get punished for the sins of their fathers, they should give up the spoils of their fathers' crimes.

Hahah you can tell when a right wing fatty is triggered because the first thing he attacks is reality. HOW THOSE SEXY WHITE BOIPUSSIES GET INTO AFRICA IF THEY DIDNT INVADE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

das rite, brotha

PREACH DAT SHIT

FUCK DEM WHITEBOIS

This.
Get the fuck out of Africa. Y'know, Africa for Africans and all that.

>>don't know history

Did you know that the Boers kept the Apartheid til 1991? Do you know what happened in apartheid South Africa?
No, because then you can't play the victim.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_of_apartheid
Just in case an asshole says
>LOL APPARTHEID WAS BEST FOR SOUTH AFRICA
pri.org/stories/2014-04-27/20-years-apartheid-whats-changed-south-africa-and-what-hasnt

go back to Sup Forums

So you're cool with them being murdered en masse?

Like I just wanna make sure that's what you're saying, that it's cool to kill these people because of bad political policies from a generation ago.,

At least they had the courtesy to put up signs and only do it at night.

Ok then, I'll give you a shot, let's see some numbers. How many White (let's lump Anglo and Afrikaner together along with everybody else of European descent) were killed through violent crime in... 2016? I genuinely don't know the answer myself, a quick look at Wikipedia shows that year had a whopping 52 murders a day in South Africa. How many of those were Black on White? Black on Black? White on White?

Cmon, this isn't fucking Sup Forums and you know it.

>there's not enough white people, im gonna bitch
>there are white people but not in the role I want, imma bitch

sup bizarro Sup Forums

>a generation ago

How old are? The average adult South African can remember the vile shit that happened then as it was just yesterday. Im not a fucking genocidal type of guy, but fuck "South Afrikaans". almost on par with King Leopold II.

>"You'd be fine it the question was on reversed races"
>Calling him fucking 'Klaue'
Sup Forums pls go

Yeah. It's wonderful. It's a multicultural paradise. In fact, I'm moving there right away.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cbt4l6jI2TE

>That vid

everytime

Oh look, it's another blindingly obvious bait thread. Try harder next time, moron.

>Expecting Sup Forumsmblr to do anything but cheer about whites being murdered

You new here? Whites are evil, blacks are heavenly angels that can do no wrong.

shut

>Johannesburg
>black
>New Orleans
>white

This.

I've got the gut feeling that Klaw will get the standard Marvel villain sequel treatment: killed off in the first act. And that we won't see him as a solid light creature...

>thinks New Orleans is white
funny

Now THIS is retardation at its finest.

Hey retard, your grandfather raped a nigger. Now YOU the grandson better pay reparation because of your skin color even though you literally dindu nuffin.

It's amazing honestly, I've always heard that Sup Forums is filled with 200x more retarded than Sup Forums. I don't believe it but after 5 days lurking in political threads really shows how the board is filled with retarded leftist. FFS you have retards here that still believe the Trump's Russia collusion.

Anyway you're expecting too much of Disney OP. Afrikaans is le racist is the only reply you'll ever get even though Blacks are LITERALLY killing whites there because of their skin color.

>he posts on this on Sup Forums
turn back now, this place is equally as autistic as Sup Forums for political conversations

“Afrikaans” is the language.
“Afrikaners” are the people.

Carry on, Sup Forums.