Thoughts on this show?

Thoughts on this show?

Elise was an annoying Mary Sue. And Dan became dumber in Season 2/3.

I thought I dreamed this show holy shit

It was OK. It didn't get stronger over time so I don't regret that it ended when it did.

Elise was pretty hot. I wonder why she dressed like a college student, though.

Show was good, though the Elise subplots were the lesser part of it. They wanted to make her like the Perry the Platypus segments from Phineas & Ferb, but it just didn't work. Dan was awesome, though.

The best episodes were the ones where he had to get revenge on something abstract instead of a single person. Like he had to figure out how to get even with New Mexico. Great voice cast, too. I wish Punished Foley finds that rainbow someday.

I wish Dan had gone all the way in being the worst friend ever.

I'm still mad that Fake Dan won in the end. Like, Bendy levels of still mad.

Dan honest to god wasn’t the worst friend ever, if only because he never would do that. He’s honorable in his own demented way.

Sup Forums wants to fuck the girl but Dan is an underrated qt.

The My Little Pony channel probably wasn't the ideal home for it.

Fake Dan winning didn’t bug me too much, Guy was the most likable villain in the whole show.

Haunting Hour, Transformers Prime and Dan Vs deserved so much more.

Daniele vs. Back Pain

Too old

Fuck the wedding episode forever

Why the the hell did Chris encourage Dan to woo a teenager?

Perhaps he thought getting laid would get the violent little manlet to chill out for a fucking second?

To hopefully find a way for Dan to eat up time without dragging him into it

Elise was so annoying I vented my hatred of a cartoon character by commissioning this piece from a skilled lewdsmith.

Wow. Put Polyle on it. Kind of surprised you get them to do it, since I'm pretty sure most of their time is spent drawing Astrid getting fucked to death by pigs or something.

He raffles his commission slots. You just have to get lucky.

He banned loli, by the way.

Well, drat. I rather liked his Wonder-Loli.

Well, He is at least may be her worst cousin

How did Hasbro get away with this in America?

considering what the universe is like, i think they might have different sexual norms

The werewolf episode was the best.

Good at making the normally unlikable likable

Wonder how many Dan fans are still out there

Needs more dan lewds

This, McGinley's voice really made that character into something memorable.

They sure liked thick designs...

Really comfy in some way.

Good concept ruined by Elise's spy bullshit.

tfw we never got Dan Vs. Cancelation

Its been years since I seen this show but didnt the girfriend almost go with dan. Also I dont think I remember anything else about it.

>hasn’t eaten in TWO hours
Kek

I loved it. The superspy stuff was lame, but the rest was great. Dan was such a loveable dickhead.

>There are people that convinced themselves that there was going to be a romance of Dan and Elise

They were frenemies, you retards.

Romance? I just wanted shameful adulterous hatesex.

>McGinley's voice really made that character into something memorable

That was Ted McGinley? No wonder the show got cancelled.

So true. Remember the Creamy colds episode?

Chris watches while eating a sandwich.

The anime was better

bump

It had a really unique concept, a solid formula, decent writing that targeted a slightly older demographic, a solid canon that referenced both past and occasionally future episodes, and a lot of potential. It's a shame we didn't get at least one more season, but the stuff we did get is solid.

>in a PG show
user

wasted potential

it could be great but writers were weak and redit tier

a lots of things makes no sense and it's too childish for this kinda psychological drama

Do you think the show would have been better if it could have had a more mature TV rating?

>(you)

this show was surprisingly so childish I couldn't believe

Potentially. I just think it would've freed up Dan for language but that's about it.

Pushing the boundaries and sneaking under radars is part of what is so great about this show. But I'm sure a lot of the kinda lame overly cartoons stuff wouldn't have been as big if it had a higher rating, eh?

>that scene where Dan called the Gigundo mart greeter a Nazi