You're telling me the big bad boss of the Marvel universe rules with this?

You're telling me the big bad boss of the Marvel universe rules with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M9aF9_mZDyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are those ring pops or gushers?

You know the gauntlet is worthless, right?

Did you fap with that?

One too many gem asshat

Are you telling me that he could've bound the infinity stones to anything, and voluntarily chose to make a gauntlet instead of a codpiece?

yes from a writing aspect the glove just work better because it would make it visually both an extension of himself and being a weapon.

nah nigga it's with this

Yes. You would know this if you read comics.

I'm not arguing with you, but doesn't a gauntlet with all gives gems just beg for someone to come along and cut off your hand? Wouldn't you want to spread it around ala Ryoko from Tenchi Muyou?

>stones
Just stay on

Nigger if you have all 6 gems you are literally strong enough to take on the cosmic forces underpinning the universe, no one is chopping shit off (unless you go full retard and intentionally weaken yourself like Thanos did)

So you're saying I'm right then?
thxbb

wolverine actually did this in a what if where the new fantastic four never broke up

You da best user

Why doesn't Thanos just shove the infinity gems/stones up his ass and make people reach for them if they want them so bad like Shendu did with the talismans?

Because if we assume Thanos even HAS an asshole it would be there for a reason, so he'd just shit them out and have to stuff them back in all the time. If Thanos DOESN'T have an asshole and doesn't shit then its not even an option in the first place.

holy shit am I high.

nuh, he rules with these.

Oh boy...Now you've done it..

taihen desu

Still wouldn't wanna get punched in the face with that

>Now I have all the Elements of Infinity!

Yes.
He just needed a place to put them.

Doesn't Super Sonic do this with the Chaos Emeralds? Only Knuckles was able to successfully dislodge them with a well timed uppercut.

Because that would just be really uncomfortable. You'd have to fuck up pretty fucking hard for anyone to get them no matter where they are on your person, so why not keep them in a convenient and comfortable place?

What happens when he finds the seventh?

Where da fuq do these gems come from anyways?

what if thanos was a woman and inserted the stones in her vagina and the only way to take out the stones was raping her?

Master Death would take one for the team.

They're greatest power is rupees?

>Thania has the stones on her pussy
>each time she cums an stone is expulsed(1 stone per scene, except the DP scene where she lose 2 stones)
>final scene is all the avengers cumming on her face while black widow is forcing her to eat her out.
>ends with a secuence of Thania on the floor covered in cum promising she will have her revenge.

Truly, the ending the MCU deserves.

Time
Space
Reality
Mind
Soul
Power
6 gems

Dont you dare to give Marvel ideas!

Friends through eternity
Loyalty, honesty
youtu.be/M9aF9_mZDyY

>6 hours and 35 minutes
Seriously, mods? Are you horsefuckers as well?

why the long face, user?

*blocks your path*

What happens if you put cosmic cube into the oven?

On one hand, yousave the entire universe.
On the other, you get AIDS.

hmmm...

>the gun is not gold-plated for maximum nigga effect

Whatever you want to happen.

I want my parents to love me.

time to bring out a classic

I prefer this one.

>missing 2 stones

Like most of Sup Forums does.

Putting thwm below the belt could make for quite a good "extension of himself," if you know what I mean.

>when you post ponies without actually posting ponies so no rules were broken

Bravo

only one dude
the watch is a stone

I prefer its DC counterpart

>be a being without an asshole
>get Reality Gem
>give yourself an asshole
Boom.

the war has changed.

That's what they are called in the movie universe, so why wouldn't he refer to them as that?

Do you not realize the watch holds the time gem?

Now my evil power is unlimited!

If the watch is a stone, you might as well call the gun a stone too.

mfw I looked up what that image was

It's the power stone my nigga

Allright, from a straight up pratical point of view, what would be the best way to keep the gems with you? Is a glove thingy really a decent option?

I would probably just swallow the six of them and use the powers so I would never have to poop again

To be fair, Ryoko has more incentive to keep the gems apart given they are literally giving her life. Otherwise she turns back into a mummy if she loses all of them.

Which is odd. Shouldn’t she turn back into sentient goo?
Also, how the hell can Washu go back to the form of a goddess who created 1/3 of the universe when all her power and god memories are in those gems?

The Continuity Gem?

The writers put it in our universe when Deadpool fucked up reality with it.

that's literally what dumb Drax did with the power stone when Adam Warlock entrusted it to him. (although it was by accident, Drax thought it was a jelly bean)

It is the beat plane to keep it safe

"Behold! The Infinity Codpiece."
It does have a certain charm, actually.

Cause they're gems.

I like how the mandarin learned after losing many time that having the rings on his fingers were a vulnerability and embedded them in his spine