VOTE NOW

I've seen a few threads already about this Marvel create your own hero thing, but in case you don't know, marvel is making an app to create your own comic book using Marvel characters. And you can vote for who you want in it! Just go here marvelcreateyourown.taptapcomics.com enter an email, start typing in a name and it will narrow down choices for you. As of now, a bunch of standard superheroes that are already on are in the lead. After them is Rogue with about 230 votes. However I don't see any X-men up there, so if you don't include X-men and standard MCU heroes, the next character is the fucking Mandarin, at 110 votes. That's easily surpassable, if a large amount of Sup Forums votes for the same character. And I think we should go with the option that will make everyone happy, the patrician's choice; Beta Ray Bill. The greatest character of all time. He only has three votes right now, but I really think we can do it Sup Forums! Go vote!
marvelcreateyourown.taptapcomics.com

This thing still going? Weird. Anyway vote for Swarm. Marvel hates both Nazis, and bees apparently.

Good news everyone, after careful research I've discovered that you can vote as many times as you want using random emails. I urge you to spam
Lets waste our time voting for a character that Marvel obviously won't put in the game

Its because its funny, numbnuts. And who gives a fuck what they want? He's on the list

It's really not that funny. I'd rather try and get a character I like ingame

Mate you can just refresh the page, you don't need to make a bunch of new emails. Also, duplicate tabs for maximum effect.

Vote for Beta ray Bill you fags.

Did you bother to read their bullshit guidelines?

Question, how many of you were here from the original thread? My god, that was glorious.

>Beta is already at 30
Nice
Keep it up boys

>53
Oh shit lads.

Whoever is voting for mandarin is doing the exact same thing

Wasn't there a bunch of fags spamming Black Bolt and Namor votes on the first day?

>beta ray bill is #11
>everyone above him is either already in it or a an X-men that won't be allowed in
WE MADE IT

>a an X-men that won't be allowed in
>he doesn't know.

I know, but there aren't any X-Men up there, they probably wont merge until after infinity war, and there are still some movies like dark phoenix and new mutants coming out

Beta Ray Bill is now sixth place. Good work boys!

we did this like a month ago

some turbo autist flooded the server with Black Bolt over 1000 times

we got guys like Stilt-Man and Paste Pot Pete up to higher ranking than Iron Man and Wolverine

>Online marvel poll
>Can't vote for America Chavez
Damn, the type of comics I would have made with her

>we had a great thread about this weeks ago
>had anons autistically voting for the same characters hundreds of times
>I joined in and voted for fucking Stilt Man at least 400 times
>we all had 30+ tabs open just for shilling certain characters
>one dude alone managed to vote for Black Bolt 1,200+ times
>thread dies, was pretty fucking fun while it lasted
>decide to check the poll a few days later
>all the fucking votes are disappearing
>characters that had 800+ votes had 100
>check the next day
>votes are still going lower and fucking lower

I'm sorry but I will never not be mad over this.

>enter an email

Holy fuck did they seriously end up changing it because of how hard we fucked the server in the ass last time?

Yep. They got reset. Rip all the votes for Thunderstrike and Paste Pot Pete

>Jean and Bucky that high

Kill all normies.

Tonight I'm gonna get Beta past wolverine

How do you even view the list?

By voting

>no Runaways characters
>"as Ant-Man"
>both "Gwen Stacy" and "Gwendolyne Stacy"
>fucking Iron Man 2020
Why

Whatever names come up were already voted for, you can put those in

Or at least, that's what I assume from this

Oh yeah, comics that will not give the creator any royalties and that will be heavily censored. My favourites.

the shitposting that came from that was glorious

Where can I see the results?

Put in any email and vote for someone (Beta Ray Bill just to take on the casuals). It’ll then displsy the results.

>>one dude alone managed to vote for Black Bolt 1,200+ times
Uh, what the fuck?

user who was in the original thread here. I remember the great Black Bolt vs Namor vote war. Best thing Sup Forums has done since the America letter.

Maybe BB or Namor already got a spot, and this is just for the next guy