WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop

CATCH UP ON THE TRAIN THERE’S SO MUCH INFO OUT THERE ABOUT PIZZAGATE:
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED :
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586
boards.Sup
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp
archive.is/1edpM
is.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=V9vwQGlY00E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pizza_Underground
youtube.com/watch?v=lqKYzRjhNPw
youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro&app=desktop
pizzatoday.com
pizzaexpo.com
archive.is/2FMct
youtube.com/watch?v=uEbve574h7c
youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8
squareup.com/store/divisioneditions/item/saturn-eating-his-supino-pizza
deskgram.com/p/1301796099405454513_208934339
archive.is/bOumT#selection-813.0-829.41
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2593119/Revealed-Multimillionaire-du-Pont-family-heir-spared-jail-raping-three-year-old-daughter-judge-decided-not-fair-bars.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1KrnPZkBuEE
youtube.com/watch?v=Oesgd0NL124
daserste.de/information/wissen-kultur/ttt/sendung/hr/marina-abramovics-memoiren-100.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-YL5eGsRMBI
youtube.com/watch?v=UxxL640CRZY
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_organicportals06.htm
vigilantcitizen.com/featured/chairman-clintons-campaign-john-podesta-attended-occult-spirit-cooking-dinner-hosted-marina-abramovic/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdebyl/
docplayer.net/5175626-On-the-works-of-art-marina-abramovic-guillaume-bijl-nadia-sels-spirit-cooking-composition-trouvee-time-clock.html
everipedia.com/spirit-cooking/
archive.fo/iJytf
artnews.com/2016/11/04/marina-abramovic-on-right-wing-attacks-its-absolutely-outrageous-and-ridiculous/
archive.fo/gYdiE
popcrush.com/lady-gaga-bathtub-blood-london-scares-workers/?trackback=tsmclip
youtube.com/watch?v=qBtJq1kQS7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't want to forget about Sandusky and Penn State.

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf

>Here it gets interesting - "The Second Mile Foundation was recognized as one of President Bush's 1000 Points of Light. Marvin P. Bush is on the National Collegiate Athletic Association Board of Directors
(From user )This is a list of people who wrote letters in support of a convicted pedophile high school teacher from McLean, VA named Christopher Kloman
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf

Susan Alefanits = sister of James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong. She wrote one of the letters. Ctrl+F to find her.

Christopher Kloman:
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586

The Alefantis owns 2 properties in McLean, VA, right next to the CIA's HQ

Previous Thread:

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95817651/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95825686/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95833293/

This shit doesn't belon on Sup Forums.

INFORM YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT – UNRELATED TO COMET PING PONG -

[x]underground sex
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

[X]pedophile ring
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

[v]Jew York F8I Leaks
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H

[ORIGINAL RESEARCH] Evidence for an International Child Sex Ring
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8

Epstein's Little Black Book
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z

Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey (((Epstein))) Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm

A Powerful Billionaire, the Sex Scandal that Undid Him, and All the Justice that Money Can Buy:
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp

Pedowood

archive.is/1edpM
VERY USEFUL INFOGRAPH ABOUT PIZZAGATE :

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1478825404703.jpg

just spamming my OC. you are free to do with it whatever you want. also im happy if someone can give me ideas what i can add

DoubleCh getting pinged 20+ times a minute by Dupunt group after discussing their family's heir who was accused of raping his second child.

"Du- punt family is worried, pinging anons on peerblocker last thread."

>The CarisJames/Carisoprodol connection as well as the other James questions seem to be pushing their buttons."

CarisJames/Carisoprodol is a prescription Muscle Relaxer, though you will have to ask DoubleCh for anything other than that :\

"While we're at it, other notable and continuing pings are coming from UK Government Department for Work and Excise, WenLing Government Information Center, HM Customs and Excise, Sheridan College, Acadia University.

As I sit here typing this Du- punt has begun pinging me almost nonstop, there was about twenty minutes between bursts an hour ago."

This sign in the Du puit tunnels clearly used to say "Pizza Express".

Pizza Express is mentioned at 0:46 by the little boy from the Hampstead cover-up.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9vwQGlY00E

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pizza_Underground

I'll just leave this here

Sup Forums on the cusp of breaking pizza gate wide open

youtube.com/watch?v=lqKYzRjhNPw

DO NOT REPLY TO UNITED KINGDOM

HE IS A PAID SHILL

HE RAPES CHILDREN

>DO NOT REPLY TO UNITED KINGDOM

>HE IS A PAID SHILL

>HE RAPES CHILDREN

HE IS A PAID SHILL

HE RAPES CHILDREN

>HE IS A PAID SHILL

>HE RAPES CHILDREN

HE IS A PAID SHILL

HE RAPES CHILDREN

>HE IS A PAID SHILL

>HE RAPES CHILDREN

HE IS A PAID SHILL

HE RAPES CHILDREN

>HE IS A PAID SHILL

>HE RAPES CHILDREN

HE IS A PAID SHILL

HE RAPES CHILDREN

>HE IS A PAID SHILL

>HE RAPES CHILDREN

HE IS A PAID SHILL

HE RAPES CHILDREN

>HE IS A PAID SHILL

>HE RAPES CHILDREN

>>This is politically incorrect, it doesn't belong on /pol
kys

re-posting:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro&app=desktop

Majestic Ape from Heaving Breathing talks about kids in the downstairs of Comet Pizza

also says "we all have our own preferences"

people grad this vid idk how

Guys can we talk about shapeshifting lizards now?

HIDE BRITKEK RESPONSES
IGNORE BRITKEK RESPONSES

HE IS A KEK FROM A FAILED NATION

pizzatoday.com

----> pizzaexpo.com

some anons should go undercover to this. biggest pizza expo in the country. there is no way you don't know what's going on if you're this deep in the pizza game

pic from @pizzytoday instagram

archive.is/2FMct

Sup Forums Anime Continues:
Extraterrestrial New Jew World Order Investigation Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=uEbve574h7c

Out of the 300 something replies last thread these are the most important, please browse over these and continue discussion in this thread or keep digging.

Dog Blezz Ameriga

You disgust me

Bumping, the Yrunp party is awesome but there's still work to do on getting Hillary jailed.
That's going to be another victory in and of itself!

What if Trump won because he threatened to expose the pedos in the congress?

test

Working on a revised archive list with every thread on 4 and 8ch so far and all the important links I've come across.

May Kek and Keket bless your souls.

if use a theme then its this one
youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8

also pic related. Wherever there is saturn. squareup.com/store/divisioneditions/item/saturn-eating-his-supino-pizza

And yellow brick pizza. deskgram.com/p/1301796099405454513_208934339

Wait what are these videos, where did they come from? That shit is crazy

>No sources are named. No documents are cited.

So in other words, its a right-wing conspiracy in the eyes of most Americans.

TITLE: "Multimillionaire du Pont family heir was spared jail for raping his three-year-old daughter because judge decided he would 'not fare well' behind bars"

"Shocking details have emerged of how a multimillionaire heir to the du Pont chemical business was convicted of raping his three-year-old daughter but escaped serving prison time after a Delaware Superior Court judge ruled he would ‘not fare well’.
Robert H. Richards IV was charged with fourth-degree rape in 2009 after he admitted that he had raped his daughter almost a decade ago."

Archived here: archive.is/bOumT#selection-813.0-829.41

Link here:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2593119/Revealed-Multimillionaire-du-Pont-family-heir-spared-jail-raping-three-year-old-daughter-judge-decided-not-fair-bars.html

can we somehow link that graham guy from to podesta or alefantis?

>right wing conspiracy

If you believe in the legitimacy of authority you are delusional. Perhaps a transitional governing body is okay when superior technologies are no longer suppressed, but buddy you have a long way to go before you can mentally handle yourself after death LOL.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KrnPZkBuEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Oesgd0NL124

There don't need to be citations.

The perpetrators will move in offense, in other words, will make the first move. There is no need to prove anything.

The perpetrators will bring the fight, its as simple as that.

>There is no need to prove anything.
Ah yes, the autist /x/ motto.

Reposting from last thread

Heavy Breathing/ aka Majestic Pedophile Ape's recent response on facebook to their underground pedo ring being exposed

Ever get lumped into a right wing conspiracy theory that you knew nothing about? I sure did, along with my band, Heavy Breathing.

Last week, when Hillary Clinton’s emails were released, a notoriously scandalous internet message board quickly invented a wild story that suggested Clinton, her campaign chairman John Podesta, and beloved local restaurant Comet Pizza & Ping Pong were part of a secret pedophile ring. No such pedophile ring exists to my knowledge.

This internet group found my YouTube video of my performance character -- Majestic Ape -- doing a comedy roast for a friend on her 30th birthday, an event which happened to be held at Comet.
In junior detective, connect-the-dot, conspiracy fashion, some members of the aforementioned message board chose to use Heavy Breathing’s images, music, and videos to tie us in with the imagined Podesta conspiracy in the hopes of fanning the flames and getting people on board for a witch hunt.

While Heavy Breathing’s music and imagery can be juvenile, dark-humored, cryptic, and sometimes in poor taste, it's nothing other than the work of three people who like to hang out and make music and images together.
This harkens back to the mid 1980’s, when uptight people (PMRC, religious groups) believed certain bands were “satanic” and were corrupting the youth. “Kiss” was thought to be an acronym for “ Knights in Satan’s Service” ; AC/DC was said to be an abbreviation for “Antichrist Devil Children.”

How sad that little has changed. I guess one positive thing coming out of this Is that, even in 2016, rock bands can still piss off angry, fearful, paranoid folks.

Link please, user, original and also /archive/

Also does anyone have any information about Epstein and his Mossad honeypot setup besides what that anonymous twatter account video said?

I'm asking because we're building a lot of links between Podestas/Alefantis/some democrats like Luzzatto but no other links to Clintons besides John Podesta. We do have some info connecting CF to a woman who was caught trying to steal children from Haiti, but I'm looking for more, per the suggestion of FBI user (god I hope he's still alive & healthly!).

and threadly reminder:
DO NOT LISTEN TO SHILLS SAYING THERE'S NO PROOF SO IT'S A WASTE OF TIME

What both law enforcement and intelligence agents do is gather data, make connections between data points and establish patterns of behavior, as well as larger patterns of networks.

That is what we are doing - gathering data, mapping networks and looking to see if there are patterns of behavior and larger network.
>pic related is John Podesta map

Press on, lads, the country and the children need us to continue.

why does "pandas" and "saturn" always show up.. FUCK

So are you willing to talk about the cult any? this is a conspiracy nutcase theory and anything you say is obviously not real. Like how are new members recruited?

German TV had something about Abramovic today, total white wash with occasional disturbing images. Strange enough they had an anti-Trump clip just before.

"Queen of Perfomance Art"
daserste.de/information/wissen-kultur/ttt/sendung/hr/marina-abramovics-memoiren-100.html

That would be great, user, and if you could include a short description as to what the links are it would be helpful too

Wow, Ivan, I didn't have any idea, but good catch.

Not sure what pandas have to do with it
But Saturn did eat his kids which they suspiciously photoshopped PIZZA in the place of

BRITSHILL IDENTIFIED

prease don't respond to him

Why will this britshill not go away

I was thinking they threw the election because of all the leaks, like they were punishing Hillary. I mean if they wanted her to win they would have made her win

they mentioned us, they are afraid.

molochs impending doom is unstoppable now

DoubleCh, keep pushing Dupont, HAVE OPSEC, they are pinging every quarter minute!

Sorry reposting in this new bread

So someone earlier on another thread posted about a human trafficking bust at a Dojo pizza. It appears that this YouTube video was made 1 week before the Dojo bust? But holy fuck the lyrics are creepy if indeed made before the bust. maybe someone can mirror before it's gone?

Julandrew song playing:
>Don't you worry about me I'm under control
>All of the time you better get back in line, cuz if you don't you know there's hell to pay

youtube.com/watch?v=-YL5eGsRMBI

There's no going back Pedos

Your false God has failed you.

Hey, I just wanted to
>your skin gets cold
ask you
>they know
if there's anything wrong with
>is my heart beating faster?
speculating on Sup Forums about
>they can't actually hurt me
about the overwhelming circumstantial
>then why am I so scared
Evidence
>evidence

Get investigating.
More Anime Music:
youtube.com/watch?v=UxxL640CRZY

Here is the original by francisco goya. Saturn devouring his children.
REMEMBER: PIZZA = CHILDREN

I'm gonna post another interesting pic.

What stands out most with their denials? Name-calling and lack of concern for children abused by peophiles

What i wrote is true, there is no need for proof.

THe perpetrators are terrified. THey will bring the fight, which is a good thing. It means not having to organize or anything.

Although, in all honesty, I do appreciate the work that anons are doing.

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_organicportals06.htm

Nice try MA. I'm into black metal but your pedophile references are quite disturbing.

pizza in a belly? They couldn't be more obvious.

Bam. And the creepy kid photos?

I still think Satchel's pizza in Gainesville is weird as fuck.

Note the heart symbol and uhh...

Look, the Clinton foundation is at the centre of all this. If you focus on this /x/ tier spooky shit we won't get anywhere. You know shills have been known to insert Illuminati occult shit into genuine movements to screw them up

Kill yourself before we have to.

They think they're invincible so they have the advertisement out in the open and laugh

maybe something freemasonic, the masons believe in a dualistic world (black and white, good and evil, as above so below). they symbolize this with a checkersboard (whichs origin is pic related together with their famous symbols origin) which is black and white. you find that pretty often. however pandas are black and white too. so maybe its a homage to this

If you think so little of this then why are you investing so much time in these threads?

Jesus, when you patch together these screenshots, make sure they're actually readable

What do you mean? One comment isn't "investing too much time"

this was an answer for the dmt/rabbit user in the last thread..

these painted pictures where it looks like the souls are flying around ..reminded me on this movie where they torture people to the point where they "see the light" or get a glimpse of death..you know...maybe they use children because they are clean in therms of that their pineal gland isn't destroyed or..just fresh and working good.. and bring them to that point like in that movie..where their souls leave the body/they see the light...or they are on the edge between life and death...the moment where the dmt kicks in and then they..whatever drink the dmt blood or eat them..like with animals...some cows i think somewhere get stressed out before they get killed because the meat then taste different..these people say "better"..i don't know i think asians do this..
I don't know..i don't even really want to know i think..hating muslims is my think ..this shit is on another level that is for sure

I realize she's actually jewish, but her name says it all, in Sanskrit roots: marina= mara, death; abramovic= a=not- brama (pure). The assertion that she's Orthodox Christian is untrue, she has an uncle that is but she's jewish.

Don’t forget she also worked with Lady Gaga on her Artpop Album which I’m sure she would’ve given her some interesting tips.

Clinton’s Campaign Chairman John Podesta Invited to an Occult ‘Spirit Cooking’ Dinner by Marina Abramović
vigilantcitizen.com/featured/chairman-clintons-campaign-john-podesta-attended-occult-spirit-cooking-dinner-hosted-marina-abramovic/

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdebyl/
Reddit reply from Marina Abramovic about occult ceremonies

docplayer.net/5175626-On-the-works-of-art-marina-abramovic-guillaume-bijl-nadia-sels-spirit-cooking-composition-trouvee-time-clock.html
Marina Abramovic describes what Spirit Cooking is

everipedia.com/spirit-cooking/

Possible explanation for small fish drawn on J Podesta's left palm
archive.fo/iJytf
Cantonese: cam jyu lou (gold fish guy) pedophile who tries to lure child by promising to buy them a goldfish

Marina Abramovic on Right-Wing Attacks: ‘It’s Absolutely Outrageous and Ridiculous’ | ARTnews
11-04-16
artnews.com/2016/11/04/marina-abramovic-on-right-wing-attacks-its-absolutely-outrageous-and-ridiculous/
archive.fo/gYdiE
>guise, i'm not a satanist really! stahp! pay no attention to the fact that my twitter handle has 666 in it and I pose with baphomet

ah i thought you were the other brit who has been shitposting in these threads

No. All I'm saying is that the Clinton foundation is all that matters. This stuff is baseless and will lead nowhere

QUICK! /archive/ it and take screenshots before it's set to private or deleted!

I posted on a thread a few days ago about EKTA Foundation; owners in emails with Podesta discussing making meals (Amrita and Ashkod); they were in Haiti with Clintons, involved in CGI

It does reek of damage control, doesn't it?

Like that time Hillary mentioned Pepe at her rally.

that torturing and eating kids to get to their pineal gland juice or whatever you want to call it was mentioned earlier by some user and he said that they think it keeps them young and powerfull.

that reminded me instantly of that south park episode where the cook (dont know how he is called in english) joins the super adventure club which has the goal to fuck little children everywhere on the world to stay young. did the south park makers knew about all this shit?

EXCELLENT. Wow great thinking. Black and white pandas are homage to the as above so below principle.

Thank you user.

ctrl+mouse wheel in?

Interesting etymology there. Maybe there is some Gematria to her name as well?

Because that's what mask is worn when they kid diddle

these are 2 different things ..which are connected..but even when the cf dissapears tomorrow this shit is a thing on its own

abramovic means "of abraham" or something like that.

That song is sick...

I'm gonna sample it and make a beat

Well that's great you have an opinion. You are free to leave and ignore all evidence posted here.

>Possible explanation for small fish drawn on J Podesta's left palm

another theory was that its about osiris who killed some other guy and cut him into 14 pieces which she burned, or buried or something like that, except for the penis, which got swallowed by a fish before osiris could do that. thats why a fish and the 14

Bump for the shorties

This voodoo shit is baseless and will lead to nowhere. Mark my words. We must focus on the clinton foundation

And we thought that whole “peeing in trash cans” thing and the meat dress were weird! Turns out the hotel staff at a swanky London establishment were somewhat terrified by what Lady Gaga left behind in one of their rooms when she stayed there: a bathtub full of blood.

According to The Sun, one of the maids was so taken aback by the mess that she believed the singer was “bathing in blood as part of a Satanic ritual.” While that’s a medieval notion, we’re not sure it’s believable. Gaga was raised as a Catholic and has spoken about her relationship with God in interviews and in lyrics. Not to mention that she smears her body with fake blood during some of her performances, so it’s a safe bet that is what was in the tub.

Read More: Lady Gaga Leaves Bathtub of Blood in London, Scares Workers | popcrush.com/lady-gaga-bathtub-blood-london-scares-workers/?trackback=tsmclip

this one was the creepiest for me

The text is just legitimately fucked up

>the cook (dont know how he is called in english)

You watched South Park dubbed in german? The horror

they know..watch that corey feldman interview about why he had a breakdown..what happened to him and Macauley Culkin..who now has a band called "pizza underground"..which i also realized through the last thread..just saying..they all know over there but they hide it so good that i don't even connected hollywood corey and this even when marina gaga podesta..this whole thing is big...just look at britney and miley..the oned who have a talent stay alive and get some mkultra and then all have a meltdown

Thats from 2012, I remembered it right away as soon as that spirit cooking thing happened..

I remembered reading it on Vigilant Citizen. I donèt care what anyone thinks, that is one of the most interesting sites there is.

It's a harvest of adrenaline, sex hormones and DMT.

This is why they become addicted to such depravity.

This cults are about identifying who can be led into complete psychopathy, and they're apparently really good at it.

We're gonna beat the shit of The Jews and any extraterrestrials that get in our way Goyim. youtube.com/watch?v=qBtJq1kQS7k

i'll fix it before i archive it officially. sorry broski keep diggin

You guys better stop what you're doing.

according to britcucks this is all bollocks. and all of this "voodoo shit" is useless to look at it.

Nothing to see here... right brit cucks?

This is literally /x/ shit

np, i pretty much didnt contribute anything to the actual investigation, this is my way of feeling like i contributed something.

something else that i just realized: god created lucifer, lucifer later on became than satan when he revolted against him, then satan, called El by them created the jews, the elohim which are his chosen people the jews. in their believe the jews then created the mans as golems, and golems are said to later develop a selfconcioussness and revolt. so god creates lucifer, he revolts, lucifer creates jews, jews create man and man revolts. as above so below lmao

only (((they))) are still too dumb to revolt against evil

yep, definitely seems like damage controll. pretty poor one even. like they could only say "its not true" with nothing to back it up except for "back then people were wrong too" while we have lots of hints

Did we ever find anything more on all those pizza businesses that handle their transactions through the same IP? It was a pretty big list.

Where is the typical leftist self-righteous passage denouncing child abuse? Where is the outrage? Where is the virtue signaling?

>To my knowledge

That's not what you say if you're innocent.

>that voodoo stuff will lead nowhere
i am not so sure about that..

In his memoir "My Life," the former president wrote a vivid account of a trip the couple's first trip to Haiti in 1975 -- which had been a wedding gift from their friend David Edwards, who had some business to do there for Citibank and some extra frequent flyer miles.

Bill Clinton wrote that "the most interesting day of the trip" came when he, Hillary and Edwards got a chance to see voodoo in practice in a village near Port-au-Prince. The priest was Max Beauvoir, a former chemical engineer who had studied at the Sorbonne in Paris. Beauvoir had abandoned that career when his voodoo-priest grandfather died and named him as his successor.

Beauvoir gave the three visitors what Clinton described as a "brief course in voodoo theology." And then the late-afternoon ceremony began. Clinton wrote:

"After several minutes of rhythmic dancing to pounding drums, the spirits arrived, seizing a woman and a man. The man proceeded to rub a burning torch all over his body and walk on hot coals without being burned. The woman, in a frenzy, screamed repeatedly, then grabbed a live chicken and bit its head off. Then the spirits left and those who had been possessed fell to the ground."

Clinton wrote that his "brief foray into the world of voodoo" furthered his fascination with "the way different cultures try to make sense of life, nature, and the virtually universal belief that there is a nonphysical spirit force at work in the world."