How did they get away with this?

How did they get away with this?

Dicks are funny.

It was in a theatrically released movie, not the Fox TV network. They did it just because they could.

It was a different time

fpbp

I remember this being oddly hyped in the media around the time of release.

Strangely hyped. A ton of talk and press and advertising basically saying "LOOK, A TEN YEAR OLD BOY'S PENIS."

This. Same reason they had Marge say "goddamn" and show Otto with a bong.

How am I getting away with this thread?

Every time I see this, I cant help but think about how weird Bart's testicles look.

Here's a better question, why do you have an image of a 10 year old boy's penis saved on your computer?

a-artistic appreciation

Why must you turn my office into a house of LIES!?

it wasn't funny though, it was pure shock value, along with most of the other stuff in that sequence.

This along with a ridiculous double standard that vaginas can't be shown
I'd prefer neither appear before some virtue signaler calls me a pedophile

Anybody else think they just imagined this when they saw it in theaters?

I don't remember that.
I went to see the movie day one and heard nothing about it.
It was pretty funny and unexpected.

It was funny, you dyke. It's the punchline to the entire section where he's being covered by random objects.

>it was pure shock value, along with most of the other stuff in that sequence.
What the fuck else in that scene could possibly constitute "shocking"? You're fucked in the head.

>hahaha a penis
Are you literally 12

Are you literally illiterate? I said the reason it was funny was because of all the setup where it was being censored with objects throughout the scene, you dumb cunt.

Why are you typing so hard to defend it?The movie's jokes were the lowest of the low for the series.

What was even the point of this?

Not like they broke any new ground, DB did it years before. Multiple times, even.

>it wasn't funny though, it was pure shock value

Eh, if they wanted real shock value they would have showed Lisa's vagina. Nobody is shocked about little boy penis.

see

I went to see the film day one as well; there was a ton of stuff in the media about how Bart was going to be nude for a scene.

>Unexpected

Except it was a key part of the advertising for the film; they played that spot (censored on television on the news and on film tv shows, etc.

I get the joke fine. But what I mean is, why did someone want to write a joke where the punch line is showing a 10 year olds penis.

Japan was showing penises on tv in cartoons back in the 60s.

The funny thing is, they show kid's dicks in anime all the time.

Japan also refuses to show vagina, see:

Keep posting like this OP and people are gonna start thinking this thread is some kind of thinly-veiled grievance thread about child nudity in animation.

Because you can't show a vagina, you'd quite literally have to spread open the labia which in turns questions the effort whether it's supposed to be an innocuous joke in the first place.
This opposed to the penis which is out there just like breasts.
And women's breasts gets shown way more than penises, user.

CP was literally legal in Japan up until the late 90s.

>legal
It just wasn't regulated most likely just like drugs pre-20th century.

three fucking lines, that shit is easy to draw.

GOD I JUST LOVE TALKING ABOUT DICKS SOOOOOOO MUCH GONNA GOBBLE THAT DICK UP LIKE PAC-MAN NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM SOOOOO YUMMY

Prove it.

Jesus, did Raimi work on that movie?

Because it's not a girl. That's it