BREAKING: TRUMP PIVOTS ON PROSECUTING HILLARY

I know he wants unity, but he has to prosecute Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters
youtube.com/watch?v=AdRREFqASjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump.

he's just being polite right now senpai.

once he is in the FBI will be fully unleashed.

if he says nothing and Obama pardons her it will look even worse for Obama.

He wants people to chill the fuck out right now
Wait a few months

He won bro sending her to jail is overkill

He not be the president is justice enough

He can't say anything without ruining the investigation you retard

Too bad he wont. You were conned by a closet liberal

Why would he commit to anything right now? There is absolutely no reason for him to say he will before he is in office.

If he prosecutes too soon, it WILL be civil war with the chimps.
He can't do that.

He needs to calm things before any large move.

Doesn't matter she's going to be pardoned by Obama.

Didn't they open it up again already. I mean I wouldn't comment on it atm with all the nigs chimping out and crying white people on the streets.

holy shit user! I've never seen this picture before! Really makes you think.

This. He will pick his battles and tackle each issue one after another. Makes no sense to fight on all fronts before he's even settled in.

He's waiting for Obama to make the first move. It's all about timing.

Trump lies and flip flops ALL THE FUCKING TIME

Hillary conceded & didn't fight, i think Trump should let her off

Remember Gore fought the result for a month, people don't realise how strong Hillary was for conceding so early

He also never explicitly says what he's even gonna do. That and the ominous "you'll get your answer when we do 60 minutes again and I'm in office."

I'm going to laugh my ass off when republicans strip away all of the social programs including Medicare and Social Security. You frog faggots fucked your own future and are too goddamn dumb to see it.

>wage equality...
Ivanka... why...

If you are planning so poorly for your future that you will be in dire need of social security you deserve to be fucked.

What is waiting until Obama can't give her a pardon?

sheeeit not mah gibs

If he's serious about prosecution, he needs to lay low until he's directly in office. This interim period is the boiling point where anything can happen, I used to think we just need to vote Trump in but the media has shown they're hellbent on sabotage one way or another. It's going to be a fight all the way through, we're still fighting the forces of evil. Time to play it smart.

Once we're done with our investigation and dissemination of our info, there will be no choice but to prosecute her.

Fuck rule of law, amirite?

He's got bigger fish to fry

>fucked your own future
implying they have a life or a future

LOL shut the fuck up you little faggot, most of America relies on social security when they retire, and all of them rely on Medicare. Learn the basic facts you zit faced virgin.

For me, one of the silver linings of that asshole winning was that Hillary would be brought up on charges and maybe the idiots supporting her would wake up and find a decent Democrat to follow.

>poorfag can't comprehend living off his own money instead of gibs
kys

this.

With Soros and Protesters going around he can just said "Lock her up"

prosecuting hillary was just leverage he kept to force her to concede without contesting

Let alone care for relatives. Setting up your family with real estate and at the very least owning the home they live in by 30 max. But then again people want their 2k

Huma is gonna take the fall, this was all planned before. She's the fall girl, that's why she looked so dejected and sad once the story broke about her husband

Says the high school virgin

>This late in the game.
>Not knowing Trump is playing 5D chess whist wake boarding

Come on.

It's astonishing that half of Sup Forums still trolls the other half into thinking Trump will ever actually pursue charges on Hillary.

it's a talking point and more than half white women backed trump, they deserve a gesture even if it means nothing. Also, it kills the mysogynist narrative and brings women to the cause

Playing them like a fiddle.

not the point faggot, if the gubment is stealing money from my check every 2 weeks even if I have enough to retire comfortably I still want what they fucking promised

legit

He's only got 4 years he has better shit to do

He's having a moment of sentimentality.

Don't forget trump used to be friends with the Clintons.
She belongs in jail but that doesn't make it any easier for him

Listen and listen well.

Trump isn't going to be the one to hang hillary. Do you really think that he will be the one attached to that political shit storm?

He'll let his AG and the FBI handle that mess and take the heat for it.

He will have to do it sooner or later letting her off the hook sets a bad precedent

Every single social programe in the UK could vanish tomorrow and the only thing that would happen to me is I would have more money because I wouldn't get raped for tax on my wages every month.
Get a job.

He didn't say no. He carefully talked around it. Can't have Hillary flee into political exile before the power is available.

I 100% trust Trump to do the right thing. You should too, that's why we wanted him in office.

This plus he's not in power yet and is trying to get her and Obama to calm the protesters still. He has to play ball for 9 more weeks.

>He takes this tone now
>In a few months the FBI calls for prosecution for the Clinton Foundation
>Trump's AG accepts their recommendation
Calling it now

No reason for him to appoint special prosecutor. He'll appoint AG already and Trump's DOJ won't obstruct. No reason for him to spend extra effort.

>▶
Where does it say he's not going to prosecute? He's got people rioting in the street ya think he's gunna say "She's already black bagged and on her way to Guantanamo on 60 Minutes?

He's being presidential. This is EXACTLY what presidents do. They rise above. The Clintons and their foundation is fucked. Trust me.

She didn't even do anything worthy of prosecution. Even the republican led investigation in congress found that she did nothing wrong. You've all worked yourselves up into a frenzy by exclusively reading trash like Breitbart as a substitute for real news

>I'm going to laugh my ass off when republicans strip away all of the social programs including Medicare and Social Security.
I would love for this to happen because I am fucking sick of paying into that stupid ponzi scheme called social security.

>I will give you a very, very good and definitive answer the next time we do 60 Minutes together
>I will release my tax returns if I win
How can you people be this naive?

Yes. I despise Hillary, but her political career is dead. For all practical purposes, the jury that is the American public has passed verdict on her, and found her wanting.

Trump needs to press on achieving his goals, not beating the dead horse that is Hillary Clinton.

Judging by the responses to this, I guess most here thought America was last great during the Great Depression when there was no social safety net and no banking regulations.

>You've all worked yourselves up into a frenzy by exclusively reading trash

Just like literally every Hillary voter.

Is she even still under investigation or didn't the fbi conclude saying nothing worthy of being charged for anything (obviously that's bullshit) but my point is can Obama even pardon someone before theyre officially charged with anything?

The Clinton Foundation is most likely under investigation. He'll nail her on that. Just wait and see.

>the American public has passed verdict on her, and found her wanting
FYI - The American public preferred Clinton unless you confuse the electoral college as representing the will of the "American public" more than the popular vote.
foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters

Just because things are the way they are does not mean that they should be that way.

He said himself that he is a business man it was his job to get along with people he doesn't need to anymore

California is not the will of the American public.

Thanks for the classic example of a straw man argument. Nowhere did I even imply the popular vote was limited to any single state and yet you argued that it was simply because it is an easily defeatable argument.

Nah he's just not gonna fuck around with their loaded questions

Media hasn't learned, good for us

This.

If people were just trained how to save for their retirement and put money off for a rainy day, they wouldn't need the government to steal money from you only to give it back later if they haven't already spent it some where else first.

literally nothing.

no but we will be getting rid of welfare

What kind of shitty argument is this? Trump won handily in the majority of states. The only reason he lost the popular vote is because of urban liberal hellholes like California that eeked out a few extra votes for Clinton.

a lot of burgers in this thread

This. If Obama pardons Hillary he goes after Obama. If Obama does not pardon Hillary he pardons Obama and goes after Hillary.

Either way Trump gets to be the rule of law President and traitors go down.

Obviously would be better for the country if Obama skates, but we'll see.

>What kind of shitty argument is this?
Do you even understand the difference between the popular vote and the electoral college? I have to ask because I cannot believe you sincerely are asking this question unless you are disastrously ignorant of how the presidential election functions.

I am willing to give up all services provided to me that make my life better to keep my country majority white.

If they're no longer paying you, why are you still posting CTR?

There are already 4 ongoing investigations.

>Playing them like a fiddle.
This.

You're not addressing my point dummy. Some super-heavily blue states are not representative of the will of the American public.

You lost CTR.You will lose even harder in 2020.

>TRUMP PIVOTS ON PROSECUTING HILLARY
Trump isn't going to prosecute anyone. That's the FBI's job. The reason she hasn't been prosecuted yet is because the DoJ is corrupt. Obama barred them and they were bribed out of doing anything.

>You're not addressing my point dummy.
Your point being a straw man argument? You're right. I'm not addressing your point which has nothing to do with the post you responded to.

the electoral college hasn't voted yet. Hillary should be prosecuted, but it looks too much like some banana republic shit to do right now.

>majority of states
That dont have a lot of people.

Screaming strawman blindly doesn't win the argument. The original poster said that Trump was representative of the will of the American public. That does not directly translate to a popular vote because of the sharp rural/urban divisions in the country.

Have to make an example out of Hillary, so that there is less corruption in DC.

She has to go back and fall on the sword, so to speak...

he's not being nice - he's negotiating from a position of power

can't pre-pardon.

there has to be an indictment or charges.

Officials are allowed to use discretion, even in criminal cases.

Donald has a lot on his to-do list right now, and locking up some miserable old lady-cuck is not a high priority task.

>They're good people
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Is Sup Forums the only place in the internet majority redpilled against the media?

Trump winning is basically USA taking a massive hot stinking shit on all global media.

Defamation case for Trump when?

>He's only got 4 years

He never was gonna prosecute her.
Trump is the type of person that once he wins he's done. She can fade into obscurity and he can sleep comfortably knowing he won.

Notice how he hasn't shat on Jeb recently. He won. Jeb can be forgotten.

This. He hasn't fucking pivoted. He has too much to deal with right now. He's not even inaugurated. When the riots calm down, he'll announce it.

>Screaming strawman blindly doesn't win the argument.
Let me try and explain this in a way that even a ten year old will understand. I am pretty sure you won't address the point correctly because you cannot but I will try one last time to provide you the opportunity to argue a valid point.

What was first said:
>the American public has passed verdict on her, and found her wanting.

Problem with this statement:
>the popular vote OF ALL OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA which reflects actual votes was in favor of Hillary. Or to put it another way, the American public found her the be the better choice than Trump.

Your response:
>California, or other "blue states," does not represent the American public

My response:
>I made a point about all of the United States not just one or a few states. Your response was no valid. It was a straw man argument and I have no obligation to respond.

Now, prove me right that you are just going to ignore the facts as summarized in this post.

her Crime wasnt against Trump but against the people of america and she should be prosecuted

Hahaha how is this a pivot?

He's literally telling Hillary to ready her shit!

60 minutes interview was a while ago

youtube.com/watch?v=AdRREFqASjc

he just said hes going to investigate the CF

American public != popular vote

saying he is going to at this point in time is a bad idea, it would be rubbing salt in clinton supporters wounds.

Please explain to me how you come to that conclusion.