Is The Batman Who Laughs peak Snyder edge?

Is The Batman Who Laughs peak Snyder edge?

I want to fuck his creepy shota robins.

Boy, Judge Death's helmet is getting weirder and weirder.

Batman and the Dark Knight revealed that he was exposed to a new strain of nanotoxin that had been inside the Joker’s heart and was released when Joker was killed. The toxin slowly rewrote Bruce's mind to become more like the Joker's
It certainly is peak retardation.

I like it. It's fun edge.

soooo... it's basically a rip-off of arkham knight.

I want Snyder and his posse off Batman. Between him, Tynion and King, the dude's comics are almost unreadable at this point.

Is that shit still happening? Or is it over already and now we're all about Watchmen?

>Metal will be an event about a heavy metal inspired DC Universe, the Nth metal is heavily involved and so are the Hawkpeople
Oh neat, I'm gonna read it
>Actually, it's literally all about Batman and nothing else, and you should have seen this coming
Oh.

Did his origin ever get story timed?

Why didn't they just give Snyder nu52/rebirth/whatever the fuck dumb rebrand we're on now Constantine? The guy's much better at writing straight up horror than trying to fit it into a capeshit mould. Those issues with Jim Jr were great.

I find it funny that his most edgiest shit has brought out the most goofy and colourful parts of DC in a decade. Metal has been so goofy and loving of DC history, you may as well see Captain Carrot and the Amazing Zoo-Crew save the day.

>most edgiest

the fucking state of this sad tripfag

Imagine being this much of a fag, point and laugh everyone

>Implying he hasn't done that himself
>Implying he doesn't jerk off to letting his Damien have a raunchy robin orgy all to himself

haha u dumb trip bitch fuck off bak to fag-town

go back to rebdit you fucking tripshit

More like that one episode of The Batman but if Batman didn't cure himself

Am I having a stroke

these are all me

>Merciless was retarded enough to wear a helm that would obviously corrupt
>Dawnbreaker managed to murder the entire Green Corps because "willpower"
>Drowned literally drowned everyone because boo hoo boyfriend is dead
>The Cyborg one let an obviously dangerous AI on the loose because boo hoo Alfred is dead.
>Speedster kidnapped Flash because boo hoo parents are dead, somehow Bats was stupid enough that this is a good idea
>Doombat turned everyone into Doomsday so that Superman won't kill them... What the fuck?
>For once, Batman didn't have a backup plan for inhaling Joker gas, which you would expect after fighting the same guy for years
>Barbatos is... Batman... That made Batman. Yeah.
Honestly though.. why is everyone so OOC? Does the dark multiverse have a "everyone is autistic" rule or something?

>dark multiverse
>autistic
That's like saying water is wet

Only the Batmen are autistic. The Supermen from the Dark Multiverse are pretty cool. I mean, Electric Blue Superman for some reason is a Dark Multiverse character, so they can't be all that bad.