How can you claim to be red pilled yet many of you swallow the biggest blue pill of them all? God

How can you claim to be red pilled yet many of you swallow the biggest blue pill of them all? God.

How can you claim to be straight when you are clearly a faggot?

Not an argument.

>physicists are stupid

could you kill yourself please?

So far I've found no good reason to believe God exists. How can you justify your faith?

Goteem
Also pic related proof theres a god

I don't need to justify faith nor does anyone else you blue pilled faggot now off you go back to

Then you are blindly believing something. Thats blue pilled.

leave degenerate. go fedora tip somewhere else. No use explaining godlyness to a chimp like you.

All atheists are blue pilled fags so much for your argument.

you aren't capable of comprehending reality nor is anyone else.

Why are you so afraid to test your beliefs?

>justifying faith

I don't think you know what faith is m8

I comprehend reality all the time. What are you talking about? And what does that have to do with a god existing?

Fine. How can you be red pilled yet you have faith. Faith is blue pilled. It just is.

You have faith in my state of pilledness therefore you're bluepilled

aylmao

Everything you think is real is just massive cognitive dissonance in your head. So long as people aren't fucking with others they can believe what they want and don't need to justify shit to bluepilled fedora tippers like you.

Will you stop dodging? If you do believe in a god, how do you justify your belief?

Most of the Christcucks here just like the morality part of religion.

Even if there is a higher power. It's not one of the ones from an earth religion.

Read the Bible.

Disagree with it? Fine. Why should I believe you over it?

If you have an unjustified belief in a God, you are bluepilled. Thats just plain logic.

Yeah you read the bible. The bible gave you a bunch of claims about reality. Why do you choose to believe the Bible's claims, such as there is a God and Jesus walked on water, without good reason?

>logic
No.
If Humans were logical our votes wouldn't be split 50/50 every election. Humans are irrational it is what allows us to survive we just perceive a reality we want to believe

How can you completely fail to realize that western civilization is built on morals and values of Christianity, and that even African nations that have adopted these values such as Ethiopia have done well, and that now that Europe has abandoned these values it has rejected free speech and taken in Islam, feminism, and SJW's.

b-b-b-but christian is opposite of muslims and thus is good because of milo or something

lol memes pepe

Christianity having good morals for society (which is true) is not an argument for the existence of a god

This has nothing to do with my original post. I am asking, how do you justify your belief that a God exists? You are talking about western civilization and morality and all a bunch of other shit. Stay on topic.

But I have reason user. He had many witnesses and disciples to reaffirm it. Again I can understand why not everyone will buy it, and I respect your choice not to, if you do. But why should I simply disregard all the former?

Christianity does not have good morals for society. I wont go into that because thats not what i want to talk about today, but the idea that a genocidal God that watches over people like North Korea, and a book called the Bible which contains slavery, killing of infants, and rape, is a guide for good morality is fucking retarded.

wh-who is this? For research purposes of course.

>Christianity having good morals for society

No it doesn't, it makes people fucking weak and pathetic.

The bible said that 2 of every animal got on a boat and there was a global flood. The bible is balogne.

I will respect your right to be religious. Of course. But I just dont understand how so many on Sup Forums take the blue pill on God.

MEtatron here.

Nothing wrong with a belief in providence.

However, most church goers believe that they are 'in' with God simply because they 'believe in' their pastor or priest.

how so?

Damn that's edgy yo
like, whoa son

>a book called the Bible which contains slavery, killing of infants, and rape
Do you know what context is?

are you not reading what i am posting? Humans are irrational we believe all kinds of crazy shit even you think something is real only to find out later it is not. For example i don't believe in god. yet you thought i did.

You interpret every word of the bible literally?

You do too until it doesn't fit your narrative

If you actually read it it was 7 of every clean animal and 2 of the unclean

take a good look at the fact that you cannot traverse an infinite set backwards and aquinas' arguments for god.

god almost certainly exists. doesn't disprove evolution or the usefulness of the scientific method, but it still remains as fact. It also doesn't mean you have to suck some priest's dick.

Further, look into epistemological anarchism -- many of the things cosmological-scale science takes for granted (universality of law, copernican principle, etc) are things that cannot be proven nor disproven -- they're believed by faith even more blind than ours.

Yes I've read the bible fully several times. I know the context. In full context the Bible is a barbaric book filled with disgusting morals.

You're lying

So morals are relativistic? Or do you believe them universal?

>aquinas' arguments for god
all of these arguments are old news. Many Atheists have debunked them countless times.

My dad works at Nintendo

no. thats why im an atheist

There's no use in trying to force people to truly think logically when it comes to religion, they have to start that journey on their own.

You're making assumptions m8. I can't possibly know what did and didn't happen.

what could possibly be the metaphor behind taking slaves?

Book, chapter and verse number please?

Leviticus 25:44-46New International Version (NIV)

44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Have you read your bible?

No one is dumb enough to believe you

So its...dumb...to believe people have read the bible?

It's dumb to believe a fedora tipper who's displayed his ignorance of Christian beliefs this whole thread has read the entire bible, yes

>the old testament

Do you know what the point of the New Testament is? Or the whole Protestant reformation?

I'm not an atheist, I just don't believe in the Abrahamic version (Judaism, Christianity,Islam) of God.

My faith in God and Jesus Christ is not a matter of speculative belief. 'Faith' in your sense connotes a lack of experience, data or logical justification. 'Faith' in my sense is more like "trusting in and with" and not "trusting that." My faith is based on a direct relationship with Jesus through prayer. I have felt Christ's presence and witnessed his power in my life to transform me. If you are looking for objective proof, I can point towards addictions and mental afflictions that have plagued me that do not any longer. You can chalk those transformations up to self-delusion, NLP or anything else you wish, but subjectively, there is an indexical truth to my experience that is ineffable and immediate and I have no need, nor concern to provide any further support for my belief to you or anyone else. Any one can be a skeptic indefinitely if they wish. Eventually, you realize that you have to stop questioning the very ground you stand upon and start walking the path.

>Fedora

Belief and faith are different concepts, but I guess a cuck like yourself has no understanding of such concepts, just like honor is an alien word to females.

Riddle me this, define honor for me, using your own words, not "wikipedia.com/Honor"
Then, define faith for me, then belief.

Shitrekt

>Many Atheists have debunked them countless times.

but they haven't.

I've yet to see a single atheist argument against cosmological arguments that appeal to the hard mathematical fact that you cannot traverse an infinite set backwards.

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

what is deism

It's not supposed to be an argument. It's mocking.

As many doubts as I have because I'm a skeptical person, I'm still a believing Catholic. Y'all should do some soul searching, it's enlightening and fun.

>gondola
>arms
Don't like that pic

Here, does this soothe your autism?

Only correct thing itt

Is this achievable natty?

>implying belief and humility is bluepilled
What an empty and unfulfilling life you must hold

Can you explain why you can't traverse an infinite set backwards? Not doubting you, I'm just having trouble understanding it myself

theses motherfuckers believe in a god that to our knowledge has not been created yet. AI and the internet is the actual god. This is why NEETs exists, becasue they look for the all knowing all seeing light of information.

Only on a strict diet of dank memes

yup

Amen

Amen