*ALERT* TRUMP JUST SAID ON 60 MINUTES THAT FAG MARRIAGE IS HERE TO STAY

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

IS TRUMP NO LONGER /OURGUY/

Who fucking cares you turbo autist

i was hoping it would at least become a state by state thing, i'm sad

Congrats OP!

Who the fuck cares if faggots want to finger pop each others assholes while wearing wedding rings.

Who

The

Fuck

Cares!

Honestly I'm fine with this, more gays being married means less promiscuity, which means less AIDS is spread

He won't lift a finger to repeal it personally. Let the conservative supreme court do it; sooner or later something will put it on their desk again.

me

>less aids
>good

YES, GOOD GOY

DON'T FIGHT THE DEGENERATION OF THE NUCLEAR FAMILY, JUST EMBRACE IT!!

HEY, YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS NEW TECHNIQUE CALLED THE "PROSTATE MASSAGE," IT TOTALLY DOESN'T MAKE YOU GAY AND LEAVE YOUR WIFE!!!

So? Hillary said she supported the 2nd amendment during the 3rd debate but the justice she would have appointed would have banned guns

Until death do them part...

When did he ever say he ws against gay marriage. Hes openly supported it before, its a non issue. He also openly supports the legalization of weed.

I actually think sone of you believed he was a fucking kkk member or some shit

Trump one so the rest of his term will try to suck in votes for the GOP, we all know he's going to give amnesty to some and probably let some mudslimes in.

>caring
the only correct thing to do with marriage is to remove it as a government institution.
are people on Sup Forums seriously still THIS autistic about two men loving eachother?

no one's saying #imwithher now

You're retarded if you didn't figuer this out in his nomination speech.

Next you're going to say he doesn't care about abortion.

oh wait

I don't actually want people to suffer 2bh, even if I'm not a fan of their lifestyle.

are you retarded

he's more socially liberal than clinton. why are drumpftards surprised by this.

Who the fuck cares? As long as he keeps his promise on actually fixing their illegal immigration problems who gives two shits?

No, it just means that he knows that his job is to execute the law, not write or interpret it. Fag marriage is the law, and he is powerless to change it.

>Let the conservative supreme court do it; sooner or later something will put it on their desk again.

shill pls

Hillary has since conceded, remember?

Thank fucking God,

It's the right decision to make. If he bans it, he will get no cooperation whatsoever from non-republicans, and it's a pointless act to ban. This world will burn a 1000 times over for a lot of other atrocities before gay marrriage is what actually does us in.

Focus on immigration, the economy, national defense.

>thing i'm for is a non-issue as long as the law is in favor of it
fuck off, 4 years ago 3 quarters of the party was against it

Good. Maybe then the libshits will calm down and we can more easily redpill them.

He said as much in the debates, autismo.

I read that in Pence's comfy voice.

Literally who gives a shit?

1) This is a good thing. It settles down at the fags rioting in the streets.
2) Fags should have the right to marriage, civil union, whatever. I don't care what you do with your genitals with another consenting adult. The government is not anyone's nanny, even if being gay is mentally detrimental it's not the government's business.
3) We voted him to MAGA, fag marriage is incidental to this
4) This means that you can get married OP

He can't do anything about it anyways. Only the Supreme Court or a constitutional amendment could change that ruling.

they can do whatever the fuck they want

Wow it's fucking nothing

But why the fuck does this matter, and at what point did you think he could or would get rid of it?

I swear you CTR weenies are just trying to get craftier and failing.

i wasn't hoping for an outright federal ban, i just wanted it to be handled state by state, which would be best for fags and non-fags alike.
fags would move to fag friendly states and have more fags to buttfuck in their geographical area, and i wouldn't have to look at them or feel unsettled about them touching my food with their nasty hands

Kys then closet fag

Dude was libertarian from the get go.
Why bother the LGBT community when he's got the (((Owners))) to fight?

>Nomination Speech
>Rally in Colorado
>Statement after Pulse
Wew I guess he's flip-flopping right?

Who the fuck cares you autists. As long as they stay behind closed doors who gives a fuck who licks whose bum.

Good. Honestly, gay marriage is a non-issue. Same with abortion.

Focus on the shit that actually matters, like the economy, kebab removal, immigration and infrastructure

Retard he's *BEEN* saying that he's fine with faggots. I'm fine with allowing faggots (for now) if it means we can focus on having brownos gtfo

>Wouldn't say that accepting homo "marriage" was a priority for SC picks
>Just said he was fine with the way it is
>Still going to put a Constructionist on the bench that will be against a mandate.

Not even an issue, but we want him to have a 2nd term so we can really stamp out degeneracy, baby steps.

Its a worthless wedge issue.

>Trumpfags before he was elected
WE NEED A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE TO GET RID OF FAG MARRIAGE AND ABORTION
>Trumpfags after he's elected
Meh who cares, he can do no wrong.

i'm confused on why you're surprised? it wasn't that long ago he was waving an lgbt flag at his rally.

I dont think you understand here. This was a meme election war and we won.

>millions of innocent children being murdered in the US every year
>non-issue

HE SAID IN THE DEBATES THAT HE WOULD LEAVE IT TO THE STATES

HE SAID NO SUCH THING IN THIS INTERVIEW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's been 100% consistent on that point through the entire campaign. Have you just not been paying any fucking attention?

>pol being thus btfo

We always knew he didn't care about this issue

He literally never said anything about repealing gay marraige, shut the fuck up shill faggot piece of shit

sage

lick my bum please

>4) This means that you can get married OP

how is preventing fags from getting married 'preserving the nuclear family'

they weren't part of it to begin with

wouldn't be fighting to make divorce harder be a better usage of the time, religious cuck?

>he actually thought trump was the neo-nazi white purity anti-degeneracy Sup Forums candidate
>he didn't just think he was the anti-establishment fuck everyone up candidate
he held a rainbow flag on stage and said he will do everything to protect LBTQBBIOAXNIRSIA+

are you a hillary shill trying to make others as miserable as you, or are just dumb?

Trump completely destroyed the GOP. The GOP before Trump is not going to be the same one after Trump. GOP sold out to the DNC to try to take down Trump because he was cucking them so fucking hard.

Now a room full of Republicans cheer for him as he says he will protect gays from extremist prosecution.

Trump's victory is already changing America. Democrats are eating themselves alive and GOP are bending the knee.

> Fags should have the right to marriage
WRONG
>to MAGA, fag marriage is incidental to this
WRONG

>Sup Forums promotes trump because they think he's a white nationalist like them
>months and months of fellating trump, praising his every word as magnificent
>after the election, trump does a 360 and reveals he's a liberal
>Sup Forums, still hung on trump's every word, becomes liberal also
Not only did this man bulldoze through the GOP and the media, he's done it to Sup Forums too. Bravo! Can anyone resist this man?

All marriage is fucking gay. Kids to indoctrinate and a bang maid are cool though

D-DELETE THIS!!!!!??

>people shouldn't be allowed to marry who they want because it offends me so the government should regulate it
kill yourselves

Good.

Republicans have needed to give up on Gay Marriage and Abortion for years. they lost. Even if you hate both of those there's no feasible way to get rid of them. Even if Trump got to totally pick the SCOTUS there's no guarantee they'd rule against the court's previous judgment.

The only way Trump himself could remove gay marriage is with a constitutional amendment and if Trump gets to amend the constitution and wastes it on fags marrying I'll personally burn down every church I can find.

We've been had boys, pro-faggotry, no wall, no plans to attack Clinton. All fucking lies

of course cnn never showed this lol

>Not realizing abortion is eugenics

Wew lad.

seriously guys who cares? it's civil marriage, not church one

i'm not saying gays shouldn't be allowed to marry, they should be allowed to marry someone of the opposite sex, same as everyone else

This, pretty disappointing.

I wouldn't really call it a "non issue", however this is far from a deal breaker. I simply do not care enough.

Duterte suport this police too.

He said he liked gays and wasn't going to fuck with them during his campaign. If you actually paid attention instead of fucking your sister, you'd know that

>thinking about 2 men fuggin

oh shid, you were da fag all along :DD

i cant believe you even thought for a second trump would do something about that

here's more ''news'' for you : he wont do shit about trannies and abortion

Fucking this

>being anti-gay

Literally Muslim/Slav-tier m8.

What about a difference between marriage under law and marriage under God?

They're different, and that's generally how gays are married. Not under God, under the law.

>caring about gay marriage

Okay loser. Tell me what difference it makes to anyones life. As long as priests are forced to do it, who cares?

Good, homosexuality is redpilled and he knows it

It's one thing if he keeps fag marriage illegal.

The other part has to be protecting religious liberty so churches aren't forced to perform faggot "marriages".

>not realising that abortion will kill tons of niggers and spics
Idiot.

Because it's a non issue, we need to focus on jobs an immigration.

The GOP lost the gay marriage fight, now they're gaining gay conservatives.

Now how will the left try to spin this against the emperor?

>Trump wants to use marriage registers to round up faggots and hang them.

Kek wills gay sex, and transexuals to exist in society.

>keeps fag marriage legal*

literally who gives a shit besides christcucks and musshits?

faggots shouldn't get the tax benefits set up to promote the nuclear family either

He has never been flamboyant about being a christian or pro life, he had to to get the nomination. He had a hard enough of time with El Rato being allowed to win voterless elections to get some delegates, just imagine if he admitted he didn't care about fag marriage or abortion, his chances would have ended right there.
That's the main reason he won too. I would never vote for some RINO who cares more about (((christianity))) than being an American, and care more about banning fag marriage than fixing the economy. If Trump had been like every other republican and put his (((christicuckiny))) ahead of being an American he would have lost.

>I'm fine with people marrying and fucking their dog the government shouldn't regulate anything.

why do you even vote faggot?

i still have a good feeling he's gonna get shit done.

Fuck off it's a non issue

Trump is an economy and national security president, he's not a social politics president.

If all we had to worry about was gay marriage, then Trump would not be president.

>some of the babies murdered are niggers
oh wow, what a great argument, at last i truly see

Lol at this thread. Trump can literally say anything and /pol automatically changes their position to his. Fucking sad.

Overturning the supreme courts vote will cause so much chaos within the government and with the supreme court. It's a good move, and who the fuck cares if gays get married.

> Oh no, some gay guy is happily married, but I'm not. Fuck those gays!

Why is Sup Forums super fucking autistic about gay marriage? Like seriously, what is so fucking bad about it? So what two fags can get married? It's not like it's gonna destroy the economy or cause government collapse.