DRUMPF JUST SAID HE WON'T PROSECUTE CLINTON ON 60 MINUTE

DRUMPF JUST SAID HE WON'T PROSECUTE CLINTON ON 60 MINUTE

THIS IS IT BOYS

WE'VE OFFICIALLY BEEN C U C K E D

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?recruiter=632817155&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The rothschilds made a phonecall that day trump looked terrified

:/

>we're pulling out of Iraq on this date, this hour, this minute

He said "I'll think about it"

Reminder to ignore concern trolls, do not respond to this thread

I'm legit pissed about this too. I might go break shit with the protestors.

what does it matter now that he's won? it would make him look petty. even if he did make it happen i doubt he'd attach his name to it

He said that he'll think about it tho

>inb4 HE'S JUST MAKING A DEAL GUYS I-IT'S HABBENING DON'T WORRY

Link?

Hate to see her get away with all this crap, but it makes sense.

CTR is saged and hidden.

fuck off

>All caps
>Drumpf
>Crying MAGA wojack that had been intended to make fun of supporters after election
Oh how far CTR has fallen, are they even paying you anymore?

Clinton is literally small potatoes at this point.

She likely won't run again in 2020 and everyone knows she's a lying scumbag like Bush now.

Trump needs to focus on doing a good job so he can get re-elected in 4 years and prove to people he's the god emperor we deserved.

CTR thread

sage, ignore

Hi David Brock, try taking the spiky cucumber out of your rectum and you might feel a bit better

Is that what he said? I did not see it. I think everyone should appoint a special prosecutor. The Clinton Foundation is a swamp that needs to be drained.

We shall see. I would be disappointed, but for now I defer to his judgment.

Go back to r/thedonald

Hillary isn't a criminal. We just said that so we could get Donald in office. Maybe the investigators will find something, who knows. But i personally dont think she's guilty of a crime even though she did her job poorly and made bad decisions constantly

He won. He'll just piss off the liberal cunts even more and give them ammunition if he did it and make the riots worse. Working right into their plans.

She looks like enough of a failure on her own terms. Let stew in the rot. Bathe in it. Don't give her the dignity of a form of redemption in trials. That storm has past.

Now: We Make America Great Again and leave behind the broken pieces of the establishment at curbside.

>I think everyone should
*I think Trump shoud

Trump doesn't have to prosecute her. That's the FBI and DOJ's job once they have the chains taken off.

he's made assurances that he will behave a certain way, he won't

this will be fun, pray to KEK he stays strong

>Hillary isn't a criminal
Get out.

This is probably what will happen. Trump won't initiate an investigation himself. He will jut allow the FBI to do what it does.

Holy shit this faggot is going back on everything he has said. We have been fucked so hard.

It's not the presidents job to prosecute.

i really dont care what he does desu the fact that he made a bunch of liberal faggots cry is good enough for me

Not an argument

If you want a safe space go to leddit

trump niggers been OWNED

Of course he won't, moron.

His job is to unite the country. Do you think we would risk that to pursue someone who is now an irrelevant has been?

Besides, if he threatened to do it Obama would just pardon her.

What the fuck did you expect to happen?
Why do you idiots keep falling for the election meme?
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
>Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper

He's waiting for the niggers and cucks screaming on the streets to calm down, eat their tendies and get complacent.

The purge begins on January 20, 2017.

>I'll think about it

Will you still follow him when he literally becomes obama? I'm getting ready to jump ship, they've got to him.

He should just supervise the FBI investigation while keeping his name out of it. It will look way better if the headlines say "FBI indicts Hillary" rather than "Trump throws popular vote candidate behind bars (btw she's a woman)."

@98381945
fuck off nerd virgin.

This.

She has already been completely humiliated and discredited. Getting our pound of flesh isn't actually a top priority.

This whole interview was :
>are you going to make anime real ?
>look I don't know yet. I need more elements to make a final decision. It's not important right now anyway, there are far more important issues.
>Are you going to do that other irrelavant thing you said ?
>look I don't know yet. I need more elements to make a final decision. It's not important right now anyway, there are far more important issues.
>Alright, so you'll do it I guess
>No I -
>Are you going to do that other outrageous thing you said ?
>...

This bitch kept interrupting him on controversial issues and made up answers. This interview was shit.

This. Just gotta wait for things to work out. He can't make it look like he's gunning for a political opponent.

hi CTR

>@

HOLY FUCK GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING NEWFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You would think by now people could learn that Trump doesn't tell the media exactly what he's going to do.

That's how you generate hype and interest you fucking amateurs.

Wait for CTR investigation
"B-but you said y-you wouldn't prosecute?"
"AG Guliani is prosecuting, not me. It's not my place to influence his decision"

The tears will be delicious

another to list of broken dreams

hahah dumb trumpfags

Obama will pardon her and it'll be a nothing.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

I AM LITERALLY GOING OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW TO SMASH THE WINDOWS OUT OF MY NEIGHBORS CAR AND BURN IT! FUCK TRUMP!

they pardon her dumbass

twice

Cut her a deal. She never shows her face in politics again she gets to live out her days with Bill getting cheated on.

Trump has never struck first and damn sure never struck someone when they're down.

I remember when people posted this when they thought Clinton was gonna win.

Hahah

Well let's see what he actually does after the inauguration.

shutup. he hasn't even been president yet. words are how he can manipulate the cucked liberal public. actions is how he will MAGA

No wall, Hillary still free, Swamp is still full

Congrats, you made America Great Again!

>"I'm going to prosecute Hillary"
>Hillary immediately flees the country or Obama figures out a way to preemptively pardon her

You're an idiot, OP

>implying Obama won't pardon her on the last day of office

You will get nothing

Trump said
>I don't want to hurt them.

But remember what your daddy said just before he spanked your ass to oblivion.
>I don't want to hurt you...BUT YOU BROKE THE RULES AND YOU HAVE TO LEARN YOUR LESSON.

He is going to drop some ultra-autist prosecutor on the Clintons and simply tell him: "Enforce the rules fairly just as they would have applied to anyone else."

>“What happened to the element of surprise?”

HOLY SHIT

He'd be further trashing his legacy
>Obamacare was a failure
>Syria was a massive failure
>race relations the worst they've been since MLK Jr.
>public education a complete disaster because of Common Core
>the candidate that the entire establishment and media shilled so hard for ended up losing
>later admit that she's a crooked criminal by pardoning her

...At least he got Osama, I guess?

You lost, shill.
You lost.

check out the cucks in this thread still rationalizing

fucking man up you pussies; take the red pill and start resisting

Of course he is not going to, for the love of kek, haven't you guys figured this out by now?

He is probably going to keep a lot of the illegal aliens and grant them amnesty as well, he will likewise leave gays alone, and all sorts of things that will drive you nuts.

>concern trolls

This term did not exist on Sup Forums in any capacity until approximately 3 months ago. Get the fuck out, you cancerous newfag.

Osama is alive and well, probably drinking champagne with Rothschilds and CIA in Saudi Arabia as we speak.

Inb4 he never said that

go back to r/enoughtrumpspam nigger

Does it matter?

Obama can pardon her before he leaves anyways

He's just making sure he's actually in power before making his move otherwise obummer will just pardon her.

Pardon is neither admission or accusation of guilt.

It would be entirely within the presidential purview to do it to prevent future strife.

What people would read into it would be decided entirely by their respective biases.

4D chess

>The nation condemned President Trump as even after a period of minus 60 days after inauguration he has still not enacted a single one of his pledges

if formal charges are brought im pretty sure obama can give a pardon.

but he can't pardon her if she's not formally charged until he leaves office.

Is this ctr's new tactic?

TRUMP won liberals lost case closed

Or he died but it made little to no difference

Yes

just take them to their logical extreme and laugh at them

TRUMP WON LIBERALS LOST

GAME OVER

>Pardon is neither admission or accusation of guilt.

Literally nobody would see it that way. Nobody gets pardoned for no reason.

Welp, looks like #ImWithHer now.

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?recruiter=632817155&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

The reason for Democrats would be to prevent a witch hunt after Hillary who dindunuffin

The reason for Republicans would be to protect Hillary from justice

Each side would read it differently and nothing would change

Trump will NOT prosecute Clinton. Trey Gowdy, however, will.

Trump's not a prosecutor.

If Trump doesn't line up everyone against a wall and blow their fucking brains out personally in the next 24 hours, I'm protesting for Hillary!

He also said fag marriage is here to stay and that slut Ivanka wants "equal wages" WTF is going on!!?? Im sick of you faggots that say 'oh just wait till hes in power' or 'fuck off shill!' this isnt shilling this is what happens when you elect a city slicker shiester from NYC

to beat your enemy you must understand them
but when you understand them you can't destroy them without feel bad

I would make Killary a martyr, the neo-lib faggots would make her into a Mandela like figure.

Comey: "It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to."

>not understanding 10 dimentional probabilistic linear analysis
>believing rhetoric from anyone running for any political office ever

Shiggy diggy

the phrase "concern troll" comes from radfem to dismiss (mostly) guys asking them critical questions about things they blindly accept as fact like rape culture and patriarchy. since they're violently repressing their innate desire to get fucked by a dick and ejaculated in, because they have mental issues, they feel like they need to project the message that being fucked by a dick is bad, that enjoying being fucked and working around the house and making your husband a meal is somehow degenerate, and even more ludicrous bullshit. now take this redpill, put it up your ass, and jog your way on back to the donald

I was planning on shitposting the FUCK out of Sup Forums when Hillary won. I wanted her to win. But seeing Cheeto Jesus become corrupted? This is even better

That's why we voted for him, stormtard

He will give the people at pol the feelz though.

Who cares what he actually does.

you cant pardon someone for a crime that technically diesnt exist yet you dumb faggot.

You really think after he BTFO Clinton he is going to be so harsh as to bring that up? No he will prosecute her but he will wait until he is actually in office.

How is it a pivot? He's saying wait and see.

He's hoping she flees the country.

"You have to get people motivated."

Fucking con

what is it like to feel like fucking your second cousin is completely normal?

this. Even though Clinton committed crimes, the perception by most of the public is that Clinton is Queen Slayyyy and innocent. We already have riots, if you put Clinton in jail where she belongs, people would have aneurysms coming to grips with the fact that they supported a criminal for President, and the riots would become bigger

How is he corrupt?

Why would he signal kingnigger to his plans on Killary, tell me?

>We
>Flag

Fuck off non-country

They were never paid in the first place. They were interns who got openly mocked by their jew superiors for being virgins and losers.