ITT We're in an Alternate Universe

Remember that one episode of Whoop Ass Girls? You know the one. The one where they travel so fast they time travel to the past.

>Everything was so happy.
>There was a talking dog.
>The professor wasn't a senile old man anymore.
>The mayor was cheerful lovable goof.
>And all the girls were loved.

Such a weird episode.

Why did they even have that episode?

And why wouldn't they stay there if the world was better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
youtube.com/watch?v=GOxJpGI8SWc
youtu.be/A2gBVcgVhgU
the-animatorium.blogspot.com/2013/03/animated-films-that-never-were-disney.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't believe Disney got away with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

The Story or the terrible CGI?

Can you believe John K has been delivering several episodes on time all these years? I wish those lazy-ass South Park guys would learn from him; they haven't produced anything of note since the 90s.

Terrible story.

Finally saw Kingdom of the Sun today.

It was okay.

Could you imagine if Elsa was a hero? Glad they kept her as the villain

Ertha's Song was great, Sting's music was top notch, but what was with all these subplots?!

I wonder what Disney's going to do now that it bought D.C.

Is Marvel on the list next Anons?

no wonder Toy Story flopped, it was technically ahead of its time, but the protagonist was such an asshole it was hard to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOxJpGI8SWc

You know, I loved the Watchmen movie, but... Space squids? Really?

Did you guys like the Mechwarrior Movie? I know it's more of a Sup Forums & /tg/ thing, but the CGI was absolutely stunning. A perfect blend of hand-drawn-animation and computer-animated cinematography. Sure, it slipped a few times and you could tell it was CG - remember the scene where they're running away from that Kuritan in their little Jenner?

Still, I hope for a sequel. Michael Bay's a new director here, but I already see plenty of promise. I like that he kept the 80s aesthetics but updated it to keep it in line with more modern films. Maybe he's finally learned from that Transformers movie he made all those years ago?

did you guys see the third season of tron uprising?
The visuals Got even better since season one and they even got daft punk to do some music for it. im so glad that George Lucas changed his mind on the star wars deal.

DCEU is doing so well i am honestly tired of it, why can't Marvel do same? guess making Avengers right after two movies wasn't a good idea, everything felt so rushed., and these reshoots made the movie tonal mess.

youtu.be/A2gBVcgVhgU

yah i cant believe that they want to do infinity war now when they haven't even bothered setting up any characters with there own storys

I was amazed that Justice League was great despite Fox having the Batman and Wonder Woman film rights.

The MCU may be a mess but at least we still have James Cameron's Spider-Man from the 90's.

who owns what?

They didn't. Which is why it's a deleted scene.

>missed the point of the thread

Iron Man v. Captain America: Civil War seemed to only exist to shill for Avengers

Who's excited for Treasure Planet 2?

Do you think it'll reach $1billion like the first one?

Who's hyped for Cyborg? Hyped for the Childish Gambino soundtrack more than the actual film.

Think this will push Marvel to trail and make a Black Panther film to grab a share of the black audience?

>Hyped for the Childish Gambino soundtrack more than the actual film.

The same was true for Suicide Squad Act II for me.

>TONY, LISTEN TO ME NOW
>IT'S PEGGY CARTER
>SHE'S THE KEY

Will they ever follow up on this cameo?

Have you heard MLP is getting a reboot? It's hardly ever talked about here even though it's still airing. Guess the "muh girl cartoon" stigma kept everyone away. Still, the generals we had on Sup Forums back in 2011-12 were bretty gud. Quite an underrated show IMO

Is that a shop of Cumberbatch as Strange? That might work, though I'm glad we got him as Martian Manhunter.

Can't believe Marvel got Eric Balfour.

Fox has Batman and Wonder Woman due to doing TV shows about them in the 60's and then making movies. Then they did six Batman movies from like 1979-1991 with 60's TV show cast. People were surprised that it was a little darker than the show. Then there was a spin-off in the 80's with the next generation of heroes including Burt Ward as an older Robin and Marina Sirtis as Helena Wayne/Huntress. Then Wonder Woman was out in 2000 and was a modest hit but the sequel was far better.

WB has everyone else.

the-animatorium.blogspot.com/2013/03/animated-films-that-never-were-disney.html

>mfw the dads collar starts beeping

>and then nick's

What did you guys think of Tarantino's Iron Man trilogy?

The Invincible Man being that good has honestly hurt them in the long run, all their movies now seem to be trying to chase that tone.

Marvel Legacy has been great so far! Tom King's Iron Man is weirdly a weakpoint, though, after Red Tornado was so good.

how would gravity falls and steven universe be in this AU

Season 3 is looking really good. Disney really knows what they’re doing!

I kinda wish this movie was stuck in development he'll. It was pretty disappointing

I'm just glad I can enjoy seeing Elsa and Anna together without feeling grossed out about them being sisters, that would have been a terrible choice.

man i sure do love comic books and cartoons

>there is a parallel universe where marvel got a shit tone of movies instead of just ironman 1, captain america and avengers
I love how everything turned out desu, avengers is essentially a thors movie and no one needs a hulk movie (even if there was one im sure it would be ignored even by canon). Wolverine reasons to join were all right and im ok with spidey being tony's robin, its a fresh and very solid movie.

This part 5 dub fucking BLOWS, just a reminder that all the subbed episodes are out and you fags dont have to wait a full week to watch a show.

Part 6 when?

You mean Ariel Hirsch's tribute to her brother Alex and Sugar's Natzi prpoganda?

God damn can we talk about how Steven Universe is the best serialized action cartoon on the network. Good pacing, consistent art and really subtle writing. I'm glad Carton Network pushes out more episodes at a reasonable pace.

And we found the Natzi.

Holy fuck I still can't believe how perfect that Samurai Jack ending was.

it was like 15 years ago shut up about it already

I wish more movies tried CGI like they did in the 90s and early 2000s until movies like Shrek toppled the house of cards. Almost every major animated movie is now either generic Disney-style hand drawn film or generic cartoony hand drawn film.

Also, is it just me or is Gumball finally becoming possibly good?

Screw you, I liked it.

They should have done a fourth one instead of rebooting. And Nick Cage as Super-man deserved another shot.

>"Hah. I knew I'd win!"

subtle

Found the humorless faggot

I'm depressed again. Fuck you, Disney.

I am so happy they decided to end this after the movie instead of beating it like a dead horse for several decades.

I wish marvel quit shilling to nostalgia fags and give me a fucking Iron Man book. Tired of seeing the same black woman in the suit for decades.

It's too edgy for my taste

Best

This! This makes me so happy. I'm so glad this is not one of those alternate Universe threads. Can you imagine?

I'm glad they decided to make Ratchet into a girl instead of a boy like they had originally planned. I just can't imagine Ratchet as anything but a cute medic girl now. I still can't believe she was almost a dude instead of the robo waifu she is today.

how come this and Brave are the best Pixar movies ever made?

>I'm so glad this is not one of those alternate Universe threads.
Why bring this up all of a sudden?
What Alternate universe thread?

So why the fuck do you weebs choose to watch this shit instead of American cartoons such as konosuba and Dradon ball but no you have to watch nip shit such as SpongeBob or the loud house

Sup Forumsrmammu I've come to make demands

Man that new Star Trek movie sucked they make Captain Kirk a bitch who was stuck on a deserted island and some middle of nowhere planet in space at least it's better than Star Wars discovery in which they cast some random black woman is a Jedi I just look at the technology and it's only supposed to be 10 years before the original Star Wars series

Oh Fuck Yeah!!

They followed through with their plans even when they were uncertain of the outcome. But don't show off that horrible idea they quickly scrapped. Makes me shudder to think about it.

Why does CN mistreat Teen Titans Go by never airing it and overplaying Steven Universe?

Man I liked Gravity Falls it's kind of weird that they made Dipper an asshole who never learned his lesson I was just goofing off the whole time

Did you guys see Family Guy it's a really smart show to be honest you need a very high IQ to understand Brian Griffin witty commentary especially on his stance of President Hillary Clinton she took what was once a good economy formed by John McCain and turn it into shit and Brian Griffin points is out exactly plus he super nihilistic which Reddit can't even understand and just hates on it but they love the meaningless cutaways from Rick and Morty I have to admit season 3 of Rick and Morty was pretty funny but the show was still shit reminds me of that awful show King of the Hill with the lol So Random XD humor

* he was just goofing off

Remember Ben X Gwen subplot from Ben 10 it was really weird that Grandpa Max would just allow a girl who painfully obvious likes Ben onto Nationwide road trip with them like her grandfather backed out of the trip so I didn't she

Remember when is the All Star Universe killed Superman and replaced him with that Chinese guy

remember that Mario Cameo On Wreck-It Ralph they choose the most washed up video game character to appear in a Studio Ghibli movie Sega did say they'll let Sonic in the next movie if they give him an important role too bad the movie flopped hard at the box office

But it was hilarious. I'm sure they had more to work with, same with FoP

They let you guys pick up Justice League Fighters this weekend the 2.5 you look really amazing and captures the 2003 show art style( if only Dragon Ball 2 evil Goku returns did this) I'm so glad they came up with an original story instead of doing alien Invader Arc Through the Brainiac Darkseid Arc again

I still can't believe those hacks at death battle Goku can beat Superman

But Coco shit the bed so hard

Remember that scene in Moana when she just straight up murdered her tribe in cold blood? You guys know the one. I liked it.

I'm glad they made Maui the protagonist, he's such an interesting character, Demigod and whatnot.

Not sure what was the chicken's problem he was always so angry when everything went shit.

They had a bit of a dip in Season 2, but they got out of it in stride with the third. They really should pick the series back up, they proved they can't be zombified like Ed, Edd n Eddy after season 2..

Shit, I'd be mad too if I was left on an island full of things wanting to eat me and the only one protecting me just ditched me and took a dipshit pig instead.

mostly cause they got Studio MadHouse to do the animation after the pilot, could you imagine if they choose the Koreans instead?

That would have been a trainwreck.

I disagree on FoP. Channel Chasers was too good of an ending.

Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy? Yeah, this show still goes on, they're on season 11 right now and becomes too melodramatic than comedic. I miss when it was used to be funny.

Remember the episode of The Rowdyruff Boys where there female versions of them call the Powerpuff Girls and the only way they could defeat him is by doing a bunch of gross shit

Did you guys hear they are going to do a humanized episode of the Loud House?

Why?

Who demanded this?

They were fine as rabbits.

Did you guys see the anime adaptation of My Life as a Teenage Robot made by Studio trigger it was pretty good

Probably rumor just like that rumor from like the 90s there was going to be V Rugrat named dill pickles seriously he was supposed to appear in a movie and couldn't talk come on but could you imagine if there was an alternate universe will that happen it would have been stupid

Why does everyone keep bringing up this Alternate Universe? There is no such thing as an Alternate Universe.

Also I work at Nickelodeon and I'm going to show that we are in fact doing this, via this small animated snippet.

Is Kyouko a third wheel to Sayaka and Madoka?

I mean, the show is CALLED Sayaka and Madoka, and yet here she is, the tag-along girl in a show titled after two dudes.

I mean, sure, she's Madoka's sister, but her admiration of her grandpa seems a bit weird at times.

Well I suppose it's better than having to sit through another fucking episode of Mami's failing marriage.

>ITT

Kirk’s nephew is a thicc boi

>JJJ: SPIDER-MAN IS A MENACE
>MJ: no you're wrong!
Was it kino?

You know? Despite their royal fuckups, most of Marvel's cast has been quite solid. Although Hailey Atwell as Wonder Woman was pure fanservice. I mean, try to find a single scene that it's not focused on her cleavage.

>In his underwear.
Are they trying to please all the furless fags or something?

I mean, yeah it's in Lincoln's character but at least he had fur to cover up, humans tend to show more skin.

Why do furless fags like humans anyways?

They're dirty and disgusting.

Seems legit.

It was alright. I'm really a fan of Edgar Wright's Ant-Man stuff. The visuals made it really worth the delays

This post made me realize how badly I need a Static Shock film where they let Gambino do the soundtrack. I'd fucking die.

Man I hate that they couldn't make a good X-Men movie look at the Fantastic Four they manage to do two good movies too good reboot movies and Ben a dark Thing movie

why would they make a static shock movie he's just a sidekick to that gay kid you know the one that uses gadgets I think his name was Gadget I don't know that show flopped only have one season

Even though Marvel has some really big duds like Iron man and Captain America, I think the Thor tv series is pretty good

Legend of Korra was amazing, even better than Avatar. Can’t wait for the next installment in the Avatar franchise

im so glad soup2nuts never went bankrupt

>You know, the average cis male would say something incredibly homophic to you. But I respect your sexually liberated outfit Bonesaw, in spite of your outdated white priviledged macho attitude that certainly reflects the patriarchal society we live in.
It was a different time

Anybody still remember Spectacular Spider-Man? I'm surprised Sony approved the Direct to Video movies between seasons. The one set between S2 an S3 where he goes to Florida to see Doc Connors during Spring Break was a real treat!