Telltale Batman

Did you prevent John from becoming the Joker, Sup Forums?

The correct ending is the one with John becoming a villain. Pretty sure it would be considered poor writing and many threads on Sup Forums would bitch about Bruce a blind eye to the obvious murdering John did. Then again it’s an alternate universe but just saying if that shit happened in main verse it would be hated a lot

>the obvious murdering John did

I mean I wanted to avoid at all cost the Harley/Joker ending so of course I prevent him from going off the deep end.

Harley is shit.

I'm just waiting for Telltale to introduce Pamela Isley, in the off-case of that not happening I'm going to kill the save and going full-on Harley/Joker ending.

Why is Sterling Archer talking to green-haired Willem Dafoe?

Anyone else think agent avesta is a cover up and Telltale’s Talia al Ghul? I think the whole Waller is shady is just a cover up.

TellTale does love its red herrings...

>Iman is an Arabic name, translating roughly to "faith" or "to be faithful", whilst Avesta is the name of the religious texts of Zoroastrianism, a religion popular in Iran and India. This implies that Iman probably has heritage in the Middle East.

You could be into something here

remember when telltale made good games and then the two directors from the walking dead game and the wolf among us quit?

Someone is definitely pulling Waller's strings. They could be setting up Ra's Al Ghul.

I'd trust him with my life.

I was a bro to John and honest with him, but I couldn't overlook the murder in the funhouse. Not with what he was saying beforehand.

+1 to Avesta possibly being linked to Raz. IDK about her being Talia but I could totally see her as a league agent who is trying to make Waller seem shady.

I'm expecting some twist that basically proves Waller is grey as hell, but still doing the right thing in the end.

I don't think Ivy would work with the Harley in this universe. Harley is WAY more malcieous in this canon.

Ivy might have to be the cute airhead type for it to work.

So where are they going with Catwoman in this?

I let her in the cave and persued all the romance options (including having romanced/slept with and encouraging her in season 1) but she kinda just bugs out in chapter 4 after the attack.

So Season 3: All about who is behind Sacntus? The Ghul's seem likely.

What other villians would be could be up for B role villians? Clayface, maybe Two-Face or Peguin coming back?

I always get the feeling he's manipulating Bruce. Haven't played this at all but watched some scenes. Anyone else get this feeling?

Well duh, Telltale needs to leave the door open for the Joker to betray Bruce in the end no matter the players choices. "I was manipulating you even when you thought we were friends for real" is so easy.

I keep waiting for the reveal that the waynes were innocent but it hasn't happened

I did.

You know what they say about keeping your friends close and your enemies even closer? Yeah, I opt for the second.

Did they say anything about shooting one in their hairy tight buttom hole?

Joker is anything but hairy, honey.

He has green hair around his anus because he thinks it looks pretty.

I've been thinking about it and the way I'll se it working if Ivy has the folllowing characterstics:

1-.She's Lesbian
2-.She's actually new in the game of villainy (yeah, I know this is sort of borrowing from John but eh)
3-.She's single
4-.She's actually younger than Harley in age (Normally in canon Harley in younger in both in age and villain experience than Ivy but in this is the reverse)

I'm pretty sure I had more but those are the ones I remember.

You have a very specific fetish, user.

Really, Bruce. You're surprised, again?

He also gels and parts it.

>I was manipulating you even when you thought we were friends for real" is so easy.
I'm not a fan of twiiists but a "I noticed you fell in love with me so I took advantage of that" would be right up my alley.

No way faggots. John is pure. PURE.

BRUCE LIED
JOHN DIED

Honestly I can't be his friend after the shit he tried to pull in the first game.

He's not a nice guy, even though he sometimes pretends to be.